••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Thursday, January 24, 2008 (item)

Rough Day

Posted at 4:04 AM
Tags --

Hi all,

It's been a very ROUGH 24 hours and it's not over yet. Pops has got Dani editing three or four stories at once. I had one too. That story was written over 3 or 4 weeks and I got the shove I needed to finish when brain fucker red pissed me off.
To Read the rest click
here->
As pops said, he got us thinking and examining how we got to this place we are at (not the cabin - place in life -what affected us and made us who we are - are we living with the complete truth or has something forced us off course - something we need to correct before we plot any course changes.

It is quite eye opening. I think my route is easy to follow -Dani's not so much - but that's why I'm here - to help - right now she's trying to do it herself - she'll come around before long -

Don't know what's on tap for today - I'm lazy - had a rough emotional roller coaster yesterday - hopefully I can float gently down the waters today.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window