••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Wednesday, January 23, 2008 (item)

Why Pops Loves Assholes

Posted at 9:05 PM
Tags --

The girls want to know why I love assholes so much. I've given it a great deal of thought - assholes allow me to take out my frustrations. Period.
To Read the rest click
here->
Oh, the girls want more and they look confused. Here girls is the definition found on google:

ass·hole (as'hol')
n. Vulgar Slang.
1. The anus
2. A thoroughly contemptible, detestable person.
3. The most miserable or undesirable place in a particular area.
And straight from Wikipedia:

It may also sometimes be used to describe people who are viewed as stupid or useless or even meaningless, similar to wanker. HUH?

Don't think I've ever called an asshole a wanker but there is a first time for everything.

But hey everybody has an opinion. What's that they say about opinions, they are like assholes, everybody's got one - but at least I can pick which assholes I'll wipe.

The girls just pointed out I am talking about the wrong kind of assholes. I didn't know there was more then one kind.

Lisa just showed me her butthole, all nice and pink and awfully tight. That's the asshole she was talking about. That's your butthole darling. See here's the definition from google:

butt·hole (but'hol')
n. Vulgar Slang.
The anus.

Why do I like buttholes. To be honest I don't care one way or the other. They are awfully tight when you stick your finger or cock in them but really isn't most pussy or mouths the same?

Why do I like Lisa and Dani's assholes - buttholes my dears - buttholes….

Because you like me to stick things in them - well at least my finger and sometimes my cock. You like it. I can take it or leave it. They are a pain in the ass (pun intended). If I use one I have to clean myself up afterwards - so why bother?

The truth is the first hole I got to stick my dick in was an asshole. My first girls would not let me fuck their pussies but they also would not suck my dick so I only had one hole left and that's where they wanted it - I didn't care but when I finally shot my load in a pussy, forget the butthole. I liked the pussy so much better.

The point is that some women like their buttholes played with - a finger tip while fucking them helps them come harder.

Some women want your whole finger - some two fingers -some like you to cum in their butthole and some have you cum in their butthole so they do not get pregnant.

Some like you to fuck their pussies and THEN fuck their buttholes.

And some women immediately say "W R O N G H O L E" as if we didn't know where we were going.

Ask your ladies what they like when it comes to their buttholes. We all know what the pussy is for and the mouth (and some don't want your dick anywhere near their mouth either -go figure).

And there are some women that don't care what they like - they just want to please whoever is fucking them.

Those are the best buttholes but ladies - make sure your partner even cares - I don't one way or another.

And now for additional information about buttholes and the proper way to use them, please see this FUCKING GREAT clip.


Have fun with your buttholes.
..
..


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window