••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Sunday, February 17, 2008 (item)

A Success Story From a Reader - Part 3

Posted at 11:32 AM
Tags -- , , ,

Chapter 8

I’m switching to Chapter Numbers to make it easier to keep track of stuff.
To Read the rest click
here->
--

My friend called me that night to tell me what her husband was doing. I put her on speakerphone to arouse my husband. He liked her voice and the sounds she made when she came.

He started playing with me when she told us hubby had just pushed the banana all the way in with one push. Her husband said she was so wet he could put another in her.

I whispered to my husband to go get something to fuck me with. He came back with a dildo about the size of his arm. It was BIG.

He told me he had stopped on the way home to get my present. He took the packaging off and went to the bathroom to sterilize it with water and soap. I got so wet when I described it to my friend. She wished she were here. I heard her husband say something in the background that didn’t sound very nice and I called him an asshole.

She said no, I was distracting her, she deserved it, her call was not working out right and she’d call me later.

Hubby came out leaving the water run on the dildo and put his arms under my thighs and picked me up so that only my back was touching the bed and my legs were dangling over his back.

He started kissing me from one end of my slit to my asshole then he tongued me until I was begging to be fucked and he flipped me over onto my tits and told me to display.

This meant I spread my legs and pulled myself part way up on my knees. I arched my back and tried to stick my clit out behind me. He told me I looked like a slut when I did it. He always swatted my ass a few times – to give it color he said – then he tried to push his hand in me. So far he had only gotten two or three fingers in me.

Tonight he added to it – he was massaging my asshole very gently with his finger. He asked how I liked it. I said OK but secretly I loved it.

I came twice and he got up and came back wiping the dildo off. He stuck it up to my lips and I tried to wrap my mouth around it. The head was too big and I was afraid that my pussy was soon going to be hurting.

He squeezed something from a bottle and rubbed my pussy opening and a little on the head of the dildo. I was very afraid. When he stuck his fingers in me I jerked. He slowly rubbed my opening and I realized he was lubing it up. A third finger felt really good when it slid in with no resistance. He told me I was really wet and then his fourth finger slipped in.

I came while he pushed all of his fingers in and out but when he tried to push his palm in I let out a scream. It really hurt.

He went back to four fingers and gently massaged me to another orgasm. I asked if he was going to fuck me and he said he was going to fuck my mouth while his friend fucked me. I told him I was not a whore. He told me I was his whore and I would do as he said. He was like this at times.

When I felt about a quarter inch of his palm slide in me I pushed backwards against his hand but it was just too big.

He pulled his hand out and I felt his friend at my opening but he stopped and stood up.

He positioned me so that my head was bent backwards over the side of the bed. He moved in front and pushed his cock in my mouth. When he reached my throat he backed out. I saw him lick his finger and rub his dick. I asked him if he lube tasted funny –I was expecting Vaseline or something – he stuck a finger out and I licked the end – it was fruity and did not taste bad at all.

I told him to lube the end of his dick. He stroked himself a few times and I put it in my mouth. He pushed and when he hit my throat it slid right past. His balls were bouncing on my nose. He was all the way in.

He told me to lift my legs to him and he pulled my ass up until I my shoulders and neck were the only things touching the bed. My ass pointed to the ceiling and he trapped my legs in his armpits.

He kissed my pussy then licked my clit and I felt the dildo at my opening. Then he pushed the thumb of his other hand against my asshole. For a moment I thought trifecta was in play but I choked on my hubby’s cock.

Guess it is not a good idea to make yourself laugh when there is a cock blocking your windpipe.

He slowly pushed the dildo in. I was expecting it to hurt like hell but it slid all the way in and completely filled me. I was pleasantly surprised.

He started fucking my pussy with the dildo; my mouth with his cock (I was helping – I had grabbed his ass with my hands and every time his balls touched my nose I pulled him to me as hard as I could) and his thumb was pushing in time with the dildo.

I came and he sped up the dildo and started taking longer strokes with his cock. That usually meant he was close. When I came the next time I felt something change and I realized my asshole had a thumb part way in it.

I came immediately. He continued to fuck all my holes and during one of my orgasms he changed his thumb to his finger and then two. My asshole was stretched but it didn’t really hurt.

He told me I was so wet and my mouth felt so good. I wanted to ask him about my asshole but my mouth was full.

He was starting to jam the dildo in my pussy and smacked my clit with his fist each time he buried it. I came and he pulled his dick part way out and shot his cum down my throat.

Then the dildo came out and his fingers went in – this time his fingers and about an inch of his palm went it. It felt so good and I was stretched so far. He started fucking my pussy with his hand; he pulled his cock out of his mouth and told me it was too sensitive. He also pulled his fingers out of my ass – I missed them, they felt pretty good.

His cock was throbbing against my throat and his fingers were buried in my pussy and the next thing I felt scared me. He put the dildo on my asshole and pushed gently.

I told myself I had nothing to worry about – it would not fit. He started slapping my clit with his palm while his fingers rammed my pussy. I was close to coming and I reached up with my hands and spread my ass apart as far as I could and told him to fuck my ass.

He slapped me even harder and I felt my asshole start to spread. He changed the position of his feet, which pulled his dick out of reach. He slapped even harder and I knew I was about to come when I felt the dildo slid into my ass. My asshole had never been opened that far and I came.

He pulled it out a little, slapped my pussy and jammed his fingers back in me and pushed the dildo in farther and I came harder yet.

And then he came shooting cum on my neck and tits and then he hit me right in the eye – ever had cum in your eye girls?

I told him to fuck my mouth and he paused everything while he found my mouth with his dick. I let go of my ass and grabbed his hand holding the dildo. He was starting to pull it and his hand out. I grabbed them both and pushed harder. He joined in. When the dildo stopped I pulled his hand out about an inch and gently pushed it in farther.

He dick was still throbbing although I was not getting any cum. I shook his cock out of my mouth and told him to pound my pussy. He did and I came again. He pulled the dildo out a bit and pushed it in deeper and I came again - For a long time and then his hand came out of my pussy and the dildo came out of my ass and I missed them both.

He laid me on the bed gently and lifted me to the normal position and cuddled me. I looked in his eyes and I could see the fear. He asked if I was OK. I turned my head away to hide my smile and told him that 1) he had stuffed his cock down my throat and very seldom let me come up for air. 2) He tried to fuck me with his fist but it would not fit. 3) He used a gigantic dildo on me while he fucked my ass with his fingers. 4) He jammed that same gigantic dildo up my ass while he beat my pussy with his hand. 5) He shot cum all over my tits and face and in my eye. 6) He tried to bury the whole dildo in my ass.

I grabbed his dick and told him I was going to squeeze it to represent the amount of pain he had caused me. He sucked in a breath and I just held his dick.

I told him that in about an hour after I was rested from that glorious orgasm he gave me I wanted him to fuck me with his cock until I came. Then to fuck me with the dildo until I came and then stick his cock in my ass and fuck me with both until I can’t take it anymore.

I wanted him to continue to fuck my ass and fill it with his come. I turned and faced him – he was grinning wider then me and I snuggled in closer.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window