••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Thursday, February 21, 2008 (item)

Annie's Sympathy Fuck – Part 6

Posted at 7:05 AM
Tags -- , , , , ,

For the first time a guy did not respond to me sucking him. I could not believe it. I felt like a failure. Dani peeled her clothes off and I pulled my dress over my head and sucked him again.
To Read the rest click
here->
He played with us but nothing happened. I asked him what he was thinking about and he said nothing. Dani asked him how many time he had come. He said seven or eight. Seven or eight and on the night she broke up with him.

It turns out after she broke up with him she sucked and fucked him three times to make him feel better. He just didn’t have anything left.

We headed back toward town. He asked when we were going to get dressed. We told him we weren’t. That got him and when he got hard Dani climbed on and told me to stop. We were still in a fairly safe spot and we traded places three or four times both of us getting off a couple of times. He still didn’t want to come.

Dani told me to suck him and she played with his balls. We had never double teamed him and he finally came.

When we asked if he felt better he started crying. It seemed we could so nothing right and we got depressed with him.

Dani asked if he understood why he felt the way he did? Was this the girl that was going to control his life? Did he only want her for the rest of his life? To that he answered that he would have a hard time if everyone looked at her all the time.

I told him that a woman like that are made to be looked at. He said you mean your tits and Dani’s ass were made to be looked at and we both kissed him on the cheeks. That got a laugh out of him. He said he thought he understood – women like her should be fucked until she does not do anything new for him and then he finds the next one. Exactly.

He asked what about us – we told him carefully that one of these days he would meet a woman he wanted to have children with. When that happened we would be friends but nothing else. Dani warned him that one of us might find that person first and he would lose his benefits but not our friendship.

He sniffed a few times and then he pushed me back in the seat. He wanted to show us something she had taught him. She was a very good teacher. After he got me off he did Dani. We told him honestly that his licking and kissing was the best we ever had.

He smiled and then he told me he was going to do it until I could not take it anymore. He did. Then he did Dani. He was quite good.

We got dressed and asked if he needed anything. He told us he was sure he’d be really horny in a couple of days so reserve our bodies for him.

We dropped him off and never talked about April again.

He got a job that summer working in the office at the local clinic and we didn’t see much of him. He used his charm to get many a girl in his car looking for the one that could capture his interest. One night he called and wanted to take a ride.

When we got there he sat in the backseat and showed us that he was already hard. But he would not let us touch him – we could only look. Finally we asked what he was up to. He said he wanted to see how horny we got before we raped him. I got in the back seat with him and spread my legs and lifted my top and told Dani to drive through town. He got even harder and I could hear his breathing get very heavy.

When he tried to touch me I pulled back and told him sorry, I was not horny enough. After a couple of runs through town he suggested we head for our spot. Dani and I stripped after we parked and lay on the hood of the car with our legs spread wide and played with ourselves. After a few minutes of ignoring him he touched Dani’s boob and she slapped his hand away and told him she was not horny enough yet.

I watched as he snuck up on her and licked her slit. She let him get almost to her clit then pushed his head away. He repeated it and she did the same thing. Then he licked me but I didn’t let him get as far with me but it was making a difference. He switched back and forth several times. In the end we were both so horny we’d have fucked anything at hand except him. When he started pinching our nipples as he licked us he’d wait to pinch them till his tongue was at our clits. The pinch would distract us and our clits started hurting.

Dani asked if he was ready to give up and apologize. He asked why he should apologize. She told him he broke a long-standing rule. Never deny a girl his cock. If she was ready he should take care of said girl immediately. He could tease a little more and make her wait but he better be sucking, licking or rubbing something as he teases her.

He said he understood. She told him to lie on the hood and she started jerking him off. She stopped and told him to do it. She wanted to see what it looked like. He took over and she told him to let her know when he was ready to come. He started stroking faster and when he said he was close she slapped his dick.

He jerked upright and wanted to know what the hell she was doing. She told him she was going to make him come like he never had before. I had no idea what the fuck she was doing. She told him to get busy and he told her not to slap his dick. She said she wouldn’t. When he said he was close she pinched his taint with her fingernails and then started rubbing it but he had lost any desire to cum. She told him to get busy – if he stopped too long it would not work. He told her not to hurt him and she promised she wouldn’t.

When he got close the third time I slapped his dick. He was not happy. But then I sucked him and with Dani still rubbing his taint he forgave us. He was jerking pretty hard and when he said he was close Dani leaned in to his ear and asked if he wanted his whores to fuck him. We could see he was ready to explode. Dani stuck her finger up his ass.

He came off the hood screaming and I sort of felt sorry for him. She asked if he had been teased enough. He said yes. She told him that if he ever treated us like common whores again she’d bite off his dick, chew it and spit it in his face.

She told him to lie down on the hood and he did. She took two fingers and her thumb and starting stroking him for the base to the top. She used her other hand to massage his balls. She told me to suck the head. I did and she started moving her hand very quickly. Between the two of us he lasted about thirty seconds and he warned us he was going to come and she let go, pulled me back and we watched him shoot all over himself and the hood.

She put her two fingers back in place and pointed me back to his head and a minute later we watched him come again. When she did it the third time as soon as he got hard she told me to ride him and she stood up on the hood and squatted over his face and planted her pussy on his mouth. She lifted and told him he was going to fuck us both and make us come many times for being so uncaring towards us. You cannot come until we tell you to.

Then she started rocking on his face and I rocked on his cock. We were both horny and it didn’t take long. We both came seven times – I know because every time she came I came but she was counting.

A couple of times he got close and he grabbed my hips to stop my motion. When he had settled down he pushed up and I started rocking.

Dani stood up one time he paused and we traded places. She rocked him a lot harder then I had. But when she speeded up, he licked and poked his tongue in my hole a lot faster. After we both came three or four more times she rocked him even harder. I was almost spent and I got off to watch. After he had made her pause twice she rocked as fast as she could and told him to come. He lifted her off the car when he came. She told him that was a good boy. When he was done spurting she moved up and sat on his face and told him to clean her up. I had never seen this side of her but he did as he was told.

When she was done she got off and he sat up. He had our juices all over his face and neck and there was a puddle on the hood.

He smiled and said that tasted good. The look on his face when Dani said to me that we had found a guy that likes his own cum and he realized what he had just done. Then he grabbed Dani and tried to kiss her but she was too fast. He grabbed me instead and I tasted all of us. It turned me on.

After we dropped him off I turned to look at her but didn’t say anything. She sighed and said PMS and I laughed for two or three days until she had really bad cramps then I rubbed her until she fell asleep.

We both agreed that he was the best pussy licker ever. Then she surprised me by admitting he was the only guy that had ever done that.

By the time school started back up Larry’s mom had lost more then half her weight and she was really looking good. One afternoon I ran into her at the post office and a guy from the bank was looking her over and I noticed she gave him a big smile.

I introduced them and then I asked him if he would mind taking her for coffee – I just remembered I had something to do. I turned to her and apologized that I had forgotten my thing and I kissed her on the cheek and told her he was a real nice guy and I bolted.

I drove over the railroad tracks and turned around and drove back just enough to see over the tracks. They came out of the post office and turned in the right direction. They entered the café and I waited for 20 minutes before I drove by real slow – they were sitting in the window laughing and having a grand old time.

I gave a cheer and went home. Pops asked where his stamps were. I had completely forgotten. The next morning momtoo got a call and it didn’t take long to figure out who was on the other end. Momtoo told her to wear something he would never forget, something that made him hard but left him wanting. Something that came off real quick if she decided to be a whore.

When she hung up I heard her tell mom that somebody was going to get laid that night. I gave myself another silent cheer.

Larry called with the good news and asked if I wanted to double. I told him to leave her alone and not do anything to fuck it up. He agreed. The next time I talked to him he was calling looking for his mother. It was the next morning and she had not come home. He was worried. I told him if he had not heard anything by lunch then call me back. I was pretty sure I knew where she was - they might have been hurt in an accident but we’d have heard by now or they might have got a room someplace but momtoo told her to go to his place not hers if it came to that. See what kind of housekeeper and host he was.

I was pretty sure I knew where she was and in what room of the house.

At noon he called almost in a panic. I asked him what she had told him the night before. She said she’d call him tomorrow. I told him tomorrow was not over yet so invite his current fuck over and get some.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window