••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Wednesday, February 20, 2008 (item)

Lose IT with help

Posted at 2:57 PM
Tags -- ,

I want to add to Dani’s rant – I gained 25 pounds between ages 15 and 20. Luckily my body carried it well. When moms said something to me I gave the normal excuses.
To Read the rest click
here->
After they yelled at me they provided me with plenty of support and the difference in how I felt was astounding.

Find something you like to do in the way of exercise and make it part of your daily routine.

And try to find someone to help you - you do not want an army drill instructor – you want someone that you respect and will not hate when they push you. Hopefully you can find someone with the same need.

Now get off your ass and do it. Love yourself – no one else will if you don’t.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window