••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Monday, February 18, 2008 (item)

A Success Story From a Reader - Part 6

Posted at 10:32 AM
Tags -- , , , , ,

Chapter 12

She told me she needed to get back home. Her husband had taken the day off for a doctor’s appointment at 9 am. He planned to spend the rest of the day in bed with her.
To Read the rest click
here->
She told me that her husband had never mentioned fucking her ass or had even touched it that she remembered. She asked how it felt.

I told her to try it herself. She said she was afraid. I got on my knees and put the dildo in her. I slowly moved it in and out and told her to relax as much as possible. I held my finger out to her and told her to put some lube on the tip.

I told her to get her fucking legs up and apart. She moved to the front edge of the chair and put her feet on my shoulders. She spread her knees apart and I watched her tiny asshole come into view. I was afraid I would hurt her.

I rubbed the lube around her hole and she responded by lifting her butt up. I held my finger out and she put on more lube. I rubbed her asshole some more then pressed on it gently.

I felt her tense and I told her to relax. I pressed a little harder and her asshole let the tip of my finger in. She took over the dildo and I rubbed her clit until she came. At the same moment I pushed my finger up her ass to the first knuckle.

Her eyes popped open. I asked and she told me it was strange. I pulled it back out and rubbed her some more and she told me to do it again. When I pressed she relaxed and it slowly slide in to the first knuckle. She moaned and said it was better. I started massaging her ring of muscles and she relaxed even more.

I asked for more lube and pushed in my finger to the second knuckle. She moaned a little then asked if it was tight. I told her it was very tight. She asked if I thought she could take a dick. I told her she’d have to practice but it could happen. She would be surprised what her ass could take.

I started rubbing her clit again and pushing my finger in and out. When she came I buried my finger in her and she came again. I pulled out and told her to lube up both my fingers.

When I gently inserted the first one she came. I asked if she was liking this and she moaned and lifted her ass. I started on her clit again and felt her tense a little. She knew what was coming. I waited and she started relaxing more. When she came I pulled my finger out, doubled them up and shoved them in.

She screamed a little but it turned to moaning and I bent down and licked her clit and she came.

Before long I was stroking my fingers in and out to match her motion with the dildo and I kept licking and finally sucked on her clit. She came very hard and I felt the gush of her juices on the fingers in her ass.

I told her to stop and feel. She shivered a few times and said it felt great. I told her to take the dildo out and concentrate on her asshole. After a few moments I started fucking her ass with my fingers and gently rubbing her clit.

After she came the second time I tried a third finger and it slid in easily. She came and told me it felt so big. I asked if she wanted me to quit. She told me to try the dildo. I told her to lube it. She put on three or four squirts of lube and made sure it was all covered.

I asked if she felt any pain and she answered by coming. When she calmed I pulled my fingers out and grabbed the dildo. I put the head at her asshole and pushed. I got so wet watching her asshole spread open and the dildo gradually go in.

She reached down and told me to wait. I asked why and she came. She told me OK and I pushed about two inches in her. She was groaning. I pulled it out and started slowly fucking her ass with the dildo. She started coming every time I put it in. Each time I added another quarter inch. When I reached about four inches she told me enough. I held the dildo in her until she recovered and told her to pull it out when she was ready.

She grabbed it and actually pushed it in farther. She asked how much I thought she could take and I told her to find out.

She pushed and then pulled it out a little and pushed it back in going a little farther each time. After ten or fifteen strokes she asked how far and I told her almost the whole thing. She came and pulled it all the way out. She rested for a moment and then shoved it in her as far as she could and started fucking herself hard.

When she came she held it in place and slowly pulled it out and dropped her feet to the floor and hugged me. Then she kissed me on the lips and thanked me. She asked how I liked sucking her clit. I blushed and told her it was good.

She went into the bathroom and cleaned off the dildo and cleaned herself up. I asked her if she was sore and she told me she just felt stretched. The only time it really hurt was when she tried to shove it all the way in. I warned her to always take it easy until she was opened up then she could go to town.

She hugged me and told me she knew she would not have any problems taking her husband. She told me she’d call later.

I took a long hot bath and let the water into my ass. It felt really good. When I got out my husband called me on his cell phone. He was at the other office he said and he was watching a young lady showing the bottom of her ass every time she moved.

I told him I was serious – go fuck it if he wanted but I didn’t want to hear about it until the next time he fucked me. I asked him if he ever thought about another man fucking me. He said yes, all the time. I asked who and he said he had thought about my friend’s husband a couple of times. I asked just a couple and he told me to stop, he was getting turned on.

I told him to go get his dick wet and hung up. I laid down and was just about to fall asleep when I heard a knock. I answered the door and my friend pushed me into the kitchen and she pulled up her skirt and sat on the kitchen table.

She spread her legs and told me to look and I watched what looked like come start to run out of her pussy. She told me her husband had just fucked her five minutes ago. It still felt warm. Before I knew it my tongue was licking the come dripping out of her pussy.

It tasted sweet and sour and was still warm. I stuck my tongue in her and sucked on her pussy. My thumb was rubbing her clit and she came. When I could not taste any more of his come I slowed down and stopped.

She looked down at me and told me that was great. She pulled me up to her face and she licked my chin and around my lips. She asked if I wanted to come and I started to answer when someone knocked on the door.



Chapter 13

I sighed and she told me to get rid of them. She would wait. We I answered the door her husband asked what his wife was doing here. His wife yelled that she was getting her pussy licked and she popped around the corner. He said yeah, right and told me he had to come in.

I let him in and she kissed him and asked what the fuck he was doing here. She thought he had to go to the office for a minute. He blushed and told her he had come to see me. She pouted and told him she wanted to watch. He blushed even farther and said he’d like that.

She smiled and I smiled with her. He held out a paper sack and told me that he and my husband thought we girls might like these for when they were gone or even when they were here in person. I asked if that was an offer and he blushed again.

I opened the sack and pulled out an eight inch vibrator. It was about the same diameter as our husbands. I told him it was awfully thick and he blushed again.

He told me he had just installed the batteries so they should last for a while. I sat up on the table where his wife had she been and asked him if he was going to show me how to use it and I slid my skirt up almost too far.

He looked down and told me my husband would have to do that. I pouted, looked at his wife and asked if she would get mad if he showed me how it worked. She looked at him and said she would probably come with me if he would show me.

He actually backed away. I turned the vibrator on and pushed it under my skirt and almost immediately hit my clit. I moaned and started moving it up and down. It felt really good against my clit. I asked if I was doing it right. He told me it sounded like it.

I wanted to push it into my pussy but I was afraid it would hurt. It was still really tender. I started lifting my ass in rhythm with stroking my clit. I asked if he could see OK. She told me that my skirt needed to go a bit higher if they were to see the good stuff.

I reached for my skirt and he told his wife he needed to talk to her and pulled her into the bathroom. I heard the door close and I was very disappointed. But I was also close to coming.

I heard the door open and she told me to tell him how much I liked come and sucking cocks. I came and I heard her tell him to listen.

I told him that I loved come and had thought about sucking his cock when my husband had fucked me. I heard her say wow. She told me he had an instant erection. She walked out and asked if I was done with my vibrator. I handed it to her and she walked back in and told him to taste me. I waited and then asked him how I tasted. He said great. Then she told me he had just bent her over and was fucking her from the back. She asked if I wanted to watch and then asked him if that was OK. She told me he just flooded her pussy with his come.

I heard him moaning and she asked him if I could taste him. She told him to stick in it deep to get a good sample and told him to take it to me. He walked out. His pants were still unzipped but his cock was hidden. I spread my legs apart as he walked up to me and he looked.

He held the vibrator out and I leaned down and motioned him closer. I asked where it came from and he said his wife. I asked which part and he blushed when he said pussy. I sucked it like a dick while he held it.

My pussy was leaking. I was so horny I wanted to pull his dick out and fuck him. I sucked the vibrator almost all the way down my throat and I looked down. I pulled off the dildo and told him wife his cock was hard again. She asked if I could see it – I told her no –he was hiding it from me. He shook is head no.

I asked please and he started to back away. I grabbed his hand holding the vibrator and guided it to my pussy.

I told his wife he would not show me his cock. Was it OK for him to fuck my pussy with the vibrator and before she even answered I pulled his hand closer and positioned the vibrator at my opening. She walked out and told him to fuck my pussy.

He did not move. I told her he needed help and I pushed the dildo in using his hand. He wife told him to fuck me. He said only my husband could tell him that. I started humping the vibrator and used his hand to move it in and out.

She came over and grabbed his dick though his pants and asked if she could show me. He shook his head no. She told him to look down and watch his hand fuck me. He moaned but he didn’t look down. He said my husband should be here.

I told him next time he would be and I came. He let go of the vibrator. I protested and told him to get back here.

I pulled it out and offered it to him. His wife told him to taste it. He did and I started to ask how it tasted but he grabbed his wife by the hand and dragged her back to the bathroom.

I heard her ask him if he wanted me to suck his cock while she fucked herself. She asked if I would suck him and I said anytime. She started to say something but it was muffled. She moaned and I could tell she was sucking his cock.

I heard him moan and then he told her to hurry home and he walked out zipping his pants, looked at me and blushed but he did say thanks and when I heard the door close she grabbed my head and turned it sideways and used her hand to force my mouth open.

She placed her mouth on mine and I felt her lips open the I tasted her husband’s cum and my mouth was soon half full.

She moved her mouth and swallowed then told me fresh from the source. I came thinking about what it meant. She pulled me off the table and took my place. She spread her legs open and told me she had fresh come here too. I started licking and used my fingers to reach inside her pussy to scrape the come out and licked it off.

She came watching me then I concentrated on getting her off. It did not take long.

I lifted my skirt and handed her my vibrator and she put it right on my clit then got on her knees and licked it and sucked it. When she sucked and put the vibrator against her lips I went over the top. After I came several times I pushed her away.

She smiled and I pulled her up and cleaned her face like she had mine. She left and I laid down to rest. I wanted so bad to feel something in me but I was still very tender.

I fell asleep and my husband woke me up to make sure I was ok. The kids had got home from school and when I didn’t wake up they made a snack and did their homework and were watching a movie when he got home.

I told him I was still sore but was OK. He told me to go back to sleep and he’d wake me when the pizza got there.

I ate almost half of one pie I was so hungry. After the kids went to bed I told him my holes might be out of commission for more then two days. He asked why and I told him I really hurt plus my asshole was not going to be happy in the morning. He wondered why and I told him the pizza and red pepper I just ate. He laughed and I told him it was not funny. I never had to worry about that before.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window