••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Wednesday, February 20, 2008 (item)

Slow Down – Part I

Posted at 1:37 PM
Tags -- , , , , ,

Alan insists I write this story. Until yesterday I didn’t really see a reason. But I’m seeing that everyone here is always in a hurry – when it comes to sex.
To Read the rest click
here->
The other morning Alan was showing me around his computer system and I had to keep leaning to see the monitor that was on his right ( I was on his left). I was going to ask him to switch it’s output to the left monitor but it dawned on me he was doing it on purpose.

I had asked a stupid question when just me and the girls were in the kitchen. I was horny and not sure of the protocol to get laid.

Well Alan overheard me and gave my boobs a nice little massage which made my pussy twice as wet. I was afraid the towel I had put down was not enough.

The girls told me where the towels were when I first came in. When I went into the room, there was a bin full of clean unfolded towels – I say 25 or so. Next to the washer was another bin with a lid – I’m nosy so I looked – it was a quarter full of what I assumed was dirty towels.

These are hand towels – very nice hand towels – almost oversized and very soft and comfortable to sit on. Then I noticed another shelf and there had to be fifty large beach towels – Dani says they are just regular bath towels – they are bigger then any bath towels I had ever used.

Anyway, it became apparent that these people were prepared. In my bathroom (I later found out that we all have our own bathroom – wow) is another closet full of towels and two terry cloth robes.

I wondered why they have so many of everything and BBs explained between the pool, at least five women in house most times and the fact they hated to do laundry more then once a week, they were all needed.

I doubt I will every own in my life as many towels as I have seen here at the cabin. I have no idea why I am focusing on this – yes I do – it fascinates me. This whole situation fascinates me.

Anyway, I’m sitting beside Alan trying to see the far right monitor and I get up and sit skin to skin on his left leg.

I pushed my ass back and shook it from side to side to make sure it was spread wide against him and to make sure I was well distributed and hoping he could feel my wetness PLUS I was hoping his dick would become erect and he’d give me a Drive-By-Fuck.

Well he is a stubborn man. And I am also stubborn so it was time for our first showdown. Our feuds are not mean or violent – we are just getting to know one another and our limits.

He circled his left arm around me and laid his left hand where my left hip and thigh meet and he told me I’d have to be his ‘left hand’ on the keyboard. No problem – just tell me what to type.

He shows me the different cameras that are installed in and outside the house and on the left monitor I see my pussy sitting on his leg. He’s got a damn camera under his desk. Dani says she put it there the first couple of days they were down here over New Years.

I’ve heard some of the stories and Dani says they’ve decided I can learn a lot more. Alan will show me how.

I reached down and used the camera to ‘find’ Alan’s dick and pull it up beside my leg. He tells me I can only touch it IF he is hard. I heard Dani chuckle behind me and I dropped it. He said ouch and told me that if I was not going to treat it right then I’d never be able to touch it.

We started surfing the net to show me many different things that the girls and him keep track of. He showed me a website that was showing a bedroom with a woman sleeping in the bed. She moved and her tits came into view.

Dani told me this was the site that brought them together. She still checks it regularly but very seldom sees any action anymore. I didn’t quite get it until Alan brought up the written description. Now that surprised the hell out of me.

Alan hit the mouse a few times on a different screen and a picture appeared on the far right monitor of Lisa’s crotch. She was gently stroking her slit and had no idea we were watching. Alan turned and told Dani that that excited her too. When Dani asked how he knew he told her excess. She laughed and asked if I’d like another towel. Alan told her my towel was still on the chair – I was using his leg to absorb my excess.

I laughed – it was true when I saw Lisa in the monitor – I got wetter and understood the draw of being a voyeur even though I didn’t really understand it.

The fact that I was seeing something that Lisa did not know about – that alone was a turn on. Alan had me read a message from Dani about why her blog was started. Some of this was starting to make sense.

I quickly read a few more and decided I’d have to save some of them for later – they were really hot and I was not yet ready to play with myself while sitting on Alan’s lap although it probably would have made his dick hard. Live and learn.

I bet him that I could get his cock hard before I lost patience and begged him to fuck me. He said no problem. What’s the terms – we both agreed the winner could fuck the other wherever and however they wanted. Done.

I read a few more posts on the bog and was surprised at how many stories there were – but it dawned on me I was looking at six weeks of posts by three or four people.

I know that I so horny I almost gave up but then I decided I was going to cheat and use everything at my disposal to win my bet.

I told everyone in the room I was going to win this bet and then I would show them how to fuck him for an hour and have the best orgasm in the world.

And that’s how this story got started – Part II coming in a bit.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window