••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Thursday, February 21, 2008 (item)

Lisa And Jeni’s Plan

Posted at 3:52 AM
Tags -- , , , , ,

I was answering Imail – Dani was saying she has over 200 people on her Imail account – I have almost 75. I asked pops to compare them for duplicates since I used her account for a while. He says there were only three duplicates.
To Read the rest click
here->
That is amazing. I tried to send out mail yesterday but my server refused saying I was a spammer – that pissed pops off but he finally figured out they were just counting the number of messages I was trying to send. He reset the account and everything should be fine.

If you got two emails – sorry – it was easier to just resend then try to figure out who got mail and who didn’t.

In a couple of hours we’ll be sending a survey to see what our email subscribers want. Tell us exactly – we offered choices but if you want something different just let us know.

Jeni and I decided that pops seems much happier when we are dressed sexy. We don’t have to flash him – just show him some skin and quick shots of the goods every once in a while. He does the rest in his mind.

Jeni just IM me that pops’ cock is semi-hard and has been since she sat down. We are going to dust and clean this room today and he is going to get a show.

Jeni asked if I have ever had anything strange up me. I wanted examples – she said broom handles, duster handles, and plastic bottles with screw tops. I sort of got where she was going.

She grabbed a slender bottle of body soap off the shower shelf and washed it real good – she said that’s important – and made sure the top was tight.

Then she crouched and spread her knees and put it up her. I just about came. When she started stroking I did come just a little. I could not believe how stimulating it was.

She told me when she was younger and could not sneak out, she tried different things looking for relief. Her favorite was a bottle of styling gel. Then her boyfriend saw something on the Internet and she tried a beer bottle – and then it was common foreplay to see what would fit and if she would come.

She told me a hammer was lots of fun. And she loved to pick an assortment of cucumbers and a tube of KY and take it to a male sales clerk. They always turned red and some even got hard when she told them she was looking for her perfect size that didn’t hurt her but….and she paused for several seconds to let them think whatever and finished with they were all so small. I’ll have to tell Annie about that.

She was making me so wet so I walked over to her and stuck my pussy in her face. She did not hesitate. Her tongue can vibrate so fast. I came within 30 seconds.

Now I have tried many dildos and have tried some things in my twat – but when she inserted that bottle that had just come out of her – I came.

She pulled it out and I asked for deeper. When I felt her fingers touch me I knew the bottle was all the way in and I came again. I do not know why her controlling the bottle made me so horny – I got fucked good last night – but it did.

Always before I let other women fuck me with dildos but lots of times I took over because I could do it better. Jeni was doing it just fine.

Anyway I got off and we cleaned up and are planning to give pops and the others a show. She just asked if we had any vacuum extensions in an IM. I looked at her and she grinned.

Dani just got up and turned pops chair around and told him to fuck her. When we do that his cock usually jumps to attention and he rapes us. It is a pretend rape and he really does not hurt us.

Damn is it hot to watch. Jeni got a couple of washcloths and is waiting for them to finish.

They both just came and when pops pulled out of Dani, Jeni started licking her and made her cum again then started cleaning her off. She just grabbed pops by the balls and pulled him to her and is sucking him.

I have to remember this – I can be part of Drive-By-Fucks too. She wiped her mouth and twat and handed pops the washcloth. He’s smiling ear to ear.

Wow – this is going to be a good day.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window