••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Monday, February 18, 2008 (item)

A Success Story From a Reader - Part 4

Posted at 2:35 AM
Tags -- , , , ,

Chapter 9

My hubby woke me up about two hours later by rubbing his hard-on against the side of my leg. I scooted down and swallowed him and massaged his balls. I was hoping to surprise him and drink his cum.
To Read the rest click
here->
Instead I had to pee. I was doing my thing when he walked in with his cock swinging from side to side and a big smile on his face.

He walked up to me, grabbed me by the hair on top of my head, grabbed his cock and rubbed it against my lips. I kissed the tip of it and asked him what he wanted. He didn’t answer just pushed his cock harder against my mouth.

I grabbed him and lifted him up and kissed the sensitive spot under the head of his dick. His dick throbbed and I asked him again what he wanted.

He told me he wanted to last a long time when he fucked my ass. I told him I didn’t know if I was going to let him fuck my ass – he had treated me so badly.

I kept licking the underside of his dick’s head but I reached around and grabbed his ass with one hand. I asked him again what he wanted. He was pumping his hips towards me and his cock was jerking in my hand.

He told me he wanted to fuck my mouth. I told him I wanted to fuck his cock with my mouth and he moaned.

I swallowed and buried his cock in my throat. We both pulled back and watched his cock reappear from my mouth. As if our brains were connected together he shoved his ass forward, I shoved my head forward and squeezed his ass and an audible slap echoed off the bathroom walls when his balls hit my chin as we buried his cock in my throat.

He pulled my hair hard trying to get his balls in my mouth and I felt his balls flatten against my chin when I tried to pull his ass closer to me.

We both held tight and it felt like his cock was throbbing in my stomach. We pulled away from each other and I felt the tell-tale vibrations that he was going to come and he hit the back of my throat and gagged me. I pulled off swallowing and told him to come all over me.

He sprayed my face then neck then tits and put his cock head against my lips and continued to spasm. His cum ran down my chin and dripped to my tits and stomach and pussy.

When he had quieted I told him to get the shower hot. I wanted to be fresh and clean for him.

He washed his cum off me and I washed his torso then we concentrated on each other’s privates. The warm water and slippery soap added to the mutual masturbation. When he was hard and I was ready to cum I told him to fuck me.

He shut off the shower, picked me up by the ass after I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his ass; carried me to our bed with the water dripping and we fell into the bed with me on my back and he on his knees.

I lifted my legs by grabbing the back of my knees – he grabbed a tit in each hand and then he buried his cock in me with one push.

And he fucked me hard. His balls were slapping my asshole and he was pinching a nipple with the fingers of each hand. I started coming and he battered me. I was screaming for him to fuck me harder and then I came even harder.

He pulled out and gave my nipples one last pinch. I saw him grab the dildo and heard him in the bathroom cleaning it for the next part. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the aftermath of my orgasm.

All of a sudden something hard and warm and long was in my pussy – no warning – no lube – just the lust of fucking. He pulled it completely out of me and I shivered in anticipation. He buried it again his hand slapping my clit and asshole. The third time I thought his fist had joined the dildo inside me.

He stopped and turned me around on the bed so that my butt was now on the pillow and my feet were resting on the headboard. I wondered for about two seconds what he was going to do when he grabbed my ankles and pulled them over my head to the bed and then he straddled me trapping my legs between his calves and thighs as he kneeled over me.

His cock and balls were in reach of my mouth but I didn’t have time to even start to lick or kiss him before I felt the dildo invade me again.

He yanked it out of me – then rubbed my asshole with his other hand and buried the dildo back into my pussy. It hurt but each removal made me want it more.

He pushed my asshole open with his finger and jammed the dildo back in my pussy and I started coming. After he had increased my orgasm to a continuous level and I could barely breath he buried two fingers into my asshole. I somehow found the breath to scream. But I also came – harder yet.

All of a sudden he was gone and my feet bounced against the headboard as my legs automatically tried to straighten and my pussy was trying to suck the dildo in even farther. I could feel my asshole start to shrink with the absence of his fingers.

He grabbed my hips with both hands and flipped me onto my face with my knees on the bed and my ass high. I didn’t have time to think about anything before I died.

He crammed his cock into my ass so hard and forced the dildo into my pussy that was already full. I saw stars from the pain and was getting ready to scream when he pulled his cock out and buried it again without pause or warning.

His legs were on each side of mine – he hadn’t even spread them to give him easier access – in fact he was pressing his legs together forcing my legs together and squishing my ass cheeks together.

I reached back to his legs and was going to try and force them apart when he filled me again. I felt his balls flatten against my ass for just a second and I grabbed his legs with my fingernails. He moaned from the pain but jammed his cock in me deeper. I could not believe the pain and I dug in my fingernails even harder.

He pounded me without pause for 2 or 3 minutes. I was crying from the pain but could not catch my breath long enough to tell him to stop or to even scream.

He paused for a second to lie on me and reached under and grabbed my nipples. When he squeezed it was almost a welcomed feeling – and then he started pounding me faster and harder driving the air from my lungs.

I finally caught my breath and was getting ready to call him every name in the book when I felt a switch flip somewhere in my body or brain and the pain went away.

Each time he buried himself I felt relief and joy. It took me a couple of minutes to realize I was moaning and groaning and asking for more. Then I heard the sounds of my orgasm – I told him to fuck my ass harder.

He did. He told me later I tried to get him out of me but immediately pulled him back in. He told me he could feel my pussy sucking the dildo and my ass muscles were massaging his cock.

He told me he pounded me another five minutes before I started to go limp. He slammed me a few more times and then buried himself when he came.

I remember thinking how wonderful it was to feel his hot cum shoot deep inside me; the feel of his throbbing cock as his orgasm subsided and how full I felt. I didn’t think my pussy and ass could be stretched farther.


1 Bitches:

Anonymous said...

I almost came twice reading this without touching myself. Lisa finished reading it with me and that time I did come.

WOW

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window