••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Monday, February 18, 2008 (item)

A Success Story From a Reader - Part 5

Posted at 6:44 AM
Tags -- , , , , ,

Chapter 10

He told me I did not respond when he pulled out and lay beside me. I also didn’t move when he pulled the dildo out of me. He rolled me to my back and my arms just flopped to the bed.
To Read the rest click
here->
He thought he had killed me when he noticed my tits lifting and falling from my breathing – he also noticed my tits were bright red from where he had pinched them. At some point he had moved from my nipples to any part of my tits when pinching them. He said it looked like someone had slapped them.

Then he noticed the blood on my legs and he thought he must have hurt me. When he looked down at his dick it was clean but he saw the wounds my fingernails had caused.

They were pretty deep. He said he felt them when I first caused them but concentrated on fucking me as hard as he could. He told me I kept asking to be fucked hard and he thought I would let him know if he got too extreme.

I was breathing OK so he got up and cleaned his wounds and tried to stop the bleeding. When he heard me moan he stood beside me and watched my eyes roll out of the back of my head and focus on his cock.

I leaned up and kissed his dick then sucked it in. He pushed my head back to the bed and asked if I was OK.

I remember the next part – I told him I needed more of his cock and spread my legs and rubbed my pussy and noticed my asshole hurt – a lot. He laughed but grew serious when I winched when touching my asshole.

He asked what I needed and I held out my hand and said lube. He squirted some on my fingers and I rubbed it on my asshole. I rolled over and got on my knees on the edge of the bed facing him. I held my hand out and asked for more.

I spread my knees as far apart as I could and rubbed the lube on my asshole and inserted a finger to the first knuckle. It was tender. I held my hand back and he gave me more lube. I inserted my finger back in and looked back and saw his cock getting hard.

I inserted another finger and got more lube then buried them in my ass and noticed his cock was at full attention. I held my hand out; he put more lube on my fingers; I told him more and more then said cock and he moved so that I could rub his cock. I asked for lube twice more then buried my fingers back in my ass and asked him if he liked.

He moaned and I told him to put his hands on my ass and push me down until he could put his cock in me. He flattened my body to the mattress and I felt his cock head at my asshole.

I told him to be very gentle and slow. He started fucking my ass again. At first it hurt but the pain disappeared when I felt his balls against my clit. I reached down and cupped them and rubbed them against my clit. I told him short strokes.

I have no idea how long he short stroked me but he did it very slowly and my orgasm built slowly.

When I came I saw stars again and could not catch my breath. I told him to hold it in me and felt him push against me.

When my orgasm stopped I told him to hug my torso with his arms and to follow me. He picked me up and knelt on the bed and gently laid my head on the pillow while his cock stayed buried in me. I rolled to my side and he followed ending up in the spooning position with me in his arms completely enclosed and feeling absolutely wonderful.

Then I started fucking his cock with my ass. Very small movements and alternately squeezing and releasing my ass muscle I massaged his cock and told him how good his cock was in my ass and how good he made me come.

I called him a good fuck and a great husband and I would do anything for him and I felt the same feeling as before when his hot cum flooded my ass. I came a little with him but I concentrated on milking him.

When he quit throbbing I snuggled closer and told him I loved him. He hugged me and told me the same and kissed my neck. I fell asleep thinking how good his cock felt up my ass.

I awoke sometime later feeling his cock slide out of me but he snuggled even closed and his cock was lying against my asshole.

The next time I woke it was daylight and I was afraid that I had overslept. I was actually twenty minutes early and his eyes came open and kissed me. He asked why we had not been doing this for ten years. I told him I didn’t know how much of a pervert he was until lately.

He asked if I was ok and I said perfect. He rubbed my ass and I turned and told him that if he found some hot young slut at work he should fuck her. I was not going to be able to fuck him for a couple of days. I was so sore but it was a good sore.

He told me I was not serious and I grabbed his head, looked into his eyes and told him I meant it. He thought I wanted a fantasy and started telling me about some girl that always wears short skirts. I put my finger on his lips and told me to tell me all about it when he next fucked me.

I got up and he could tell I was in pain. He offered to join me in the shower and I told him that if he touched me other then kisses I’d kick him in the balls and let him suffer. And I didn’t want to see his dick for two days – maybe more. I was serious – I knew my body.

He got up and I heard his shower running. I stood up and glanced at the sheets and almost fainted. They were stained and there was blood everywhere. I could see come spots where his come had leaked out of me. There was lube everywhere. The edge of the bed on one side looked like someone had peed on it – that was the juices from my pussy when he fucked my ass the last time.

I looked down and my inner thighs were crusty from the dried juices and come and the blood. I touched myself but didn’t feel anything but lube and my fingers were clean when I looked.

I stripped the bed, threw on a robe and waddled (could not walk) to the washer. I started the load and waddled back to the bathroom.

He was shaving at the mirror and I told him I bled a lot last night. He said it was not me and he turned. It all came back.

I got on my knees and kissed his wounds. His dick twitched and I smacked it. I stood and told him that he had come real close to dying last night.

He asked what I meant and I told him that if he ever failed to use lube when he was using the dildo in any hole or lube when he was fucking my ass with whatever, I would jam the dildo AND my fist up his ass without lube or warning.

He looked sad and apologized. He asked about the last time. I told him the pleasure overcame the pain. I loved to feel his cock come in my ass.

I walked out afraid that my pussy might never be used again.

He came out a short while later with the kids in tow. My oldest asked what the fight was about last night. My husband asked what he meant and he said he heard mom yelling at the top of her lungs. Pops said she was yelling at the TV and the news. My son didn’t believe him but knew Dad was always right.

He helped me fix breakfast and put the sheets through another washing telling me that we might have to reserve them for those special nights. He kissed my neck and told me he could smell the sex from a foot away. I thought he meant the sheets – he meant me.


Chapter 11

After the kids were off to school he handed me two packages. The first he told me to give to my girlfriend. The second also went to my girlfriend but she was to give it unopened to her husband.

I asked what they were and he told me the first was a duplicate of my gift. The second package he would let her husband tell me or show me. I said not for a couple of days.

He told me that they knew their girls dreamed of big dicks and this was their way of giving us what we wanted. I started to protest and he said they were really trying to get us prepared for the day we got fucked by two dicks at once. I asked what two dicks and he just smiled.

He told me her husband found me very attractive and sexy and had admitted to my hubby that he had masturbated fantasizing about me. I was touched and felt a quirk in the back of my brain.

I asked what he thought about my friend. He said that once he was fucking me with a banana and when I sucked his dick he pretended it was her. I told him that he would run like a baby if she ever offered herself to him. He agreed and he was gone.

I grabbed the phone and told her to get her ass over here now. When she arrived I handed her the package and she was very surprised. She asked where I got it and I told her it was from our husbands – a thank you gift. I handed her the other package and told her to give it to her husband – do not open it – it was a surprise.

She unpackaged the dildo and her eyes got big and she told me it was almost as big as her one lover. I told her it was probably harder.

She asked how I liked it and I told her to make sure her hubby always used lube especially if he stuck it up my ass. Her eyes got wide and she looked from me to it. I told her I needed a favor and then I’d answer any questions. She nodded and I stood up, bent over and lifted my skirt. I reached back and spread my ass and asked her how my holes looked.

She told me they were very red and swollen. My asshole looked like it had been stretched wide. But she didn’t see any tears or other damage. She spread my pussy lips apart and told me my pussy was not stretched and looked fine – it was just my lips that were swollen and red.

I turned around and sat down with my leg under me. I told her what happened in brief. Her eyes got wide when I told her about the first ass fucking and even wider when I described the second.

She was rubbing the dildo and asked how I liked it. I told her it felt great and would have felt better if it had been lubed.

She took it to the bathroom and I heard the water running. She came back with a towel and spread it on the chair and slid out of her skirt. When she sat down she asked it she needed to use her fingers first – I told he if she had lube she wouldn’t

She told me she was so wet and had been fucked an hour before so she figured she’d be fine. I watched her slide it in her pussy and got wet. She only put about half of it in and commented that it felt so good. She started to pump it in and out and soon had it buried all the way.

She came and pulled it out and told me it would do in a pinch. She told me that she had found something her husband had trouble handling.

When he was fucking her with a banana or even if she was fucking herself, as soon as she put her lips around his cock he’d come. They had tried several times even with his eyes closed but when she wrapped her lips around his dick he could feel the motion of her getting fucked and it set him off.

He told her that sometimes he pictured another guy fucking her while he fucked her mouth. He loved the thought.

I told her what my husband had said about pretending she was sucking his dick. She put the dildo back in and said that thought made her wet.

It only took a few seconds and she came. When she pulled the dildo out I remembered that she said she had been fucked an hour ago. I don’t know what came over me but I grabbed her hand and pulled the dildo to my mouth. As before I could not get my lips around it so I licked it three or four times.

It tasted sweet and sour. I asked if that was her and hubby and she easily sucked in about three inches and sucked for a moment and said yes as she pulled it out. I was drenched. She handed it back to me and I reached down and pushed it in and out of her a few times then went straight to my tongue and licked it.

I told her nice and she took the dildo and slammed it in her and came almost immediately. She pushed it towards me and while I licked she stood up and swallowed two to three inches. She sat down wishing it was a real dick.

She said she could not see herself using lube because then she would not be able to suck it for her hubby. I broke the seal on her bottle of lube and squeezed a small amount onto the tip of my finger and offered it to her.

She smelled it then touched the tip of her tongue to it, hesitated then sucked the end of my finger and when she recognized the taste she buried my finger in here mouth. I rubbed the back of her tongue and pushed as much as I could down her throat – she kept sucking and I pulled it out and told her to behave herself. I was not able to use my new dildo to fix my wet pussy.

She knelt down and told me I didn’t need a dildo with her around. She used her thumbs to spread my lips apart and she started licking and sucking my clit. She was bent over and her ass was in the air. She told me to fuck her. I grabbed the dildo and fucked her. Every time she would suck my clit I came a little.

Every time I buried the dildo in her she came a little. After about five minutes we both reached the top and hung on to whatever part of the other we could.

When she got back on her chair she glanced but looked away embarrassed. I was not sure how I felt but I knew I was not horny anymore.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window