••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Monday, February 18, 2008 (item)

Annie's Sympathy Fuck - Part 1

Posted at 3:32 AM
Tags -- , ,

My last story I mentioned a kid I met as a freshman that is one of my best male friends. I am also very friendly with his wife. As a matter of fact I introduced them.
To Read the rest click
here->
We met in English class - he set in the second row almost at the back and I sat to his left back about 2 rows. Nobody sat in front of me. In fact, I was in the back right corner of the room right next to the door.

It was one of the last seats available when I arrived late the first day and I got stuck there.

Anyway Larry was very quiet and I actually started to tease him - I knew it was wrong but I always smiled and pretended I was kidding. He bought it but in the end he turned the tables on me and made me a much better person.

If he was better looking AND had a bigger cock, he might have been my full time lover. He always made my day. Every year after that I let him sign up for classes first and I always took whatever he had for the first class. I always had good days after the first hour with him making me laugh.

It didn't matter what it was - he would tutor me and I almost always got an 'A".

I took French one semester but not by choice. We both agreed it was pointless. Neither of us would ever sound French. But we both got 'As'.

He was always looking at me under his arm. He'd pretend he was studying something on his desk or reaching for something and I'd catch him. I always smiled and one day it finally dawned on me that he was looking up my dress. From then on I wore a dress to school every day. I also made sure I had some really bright panties that he could not miss.

We always studied at his house after school almost everyday. His mother was a fat cow (more on that later) but the nicest lady.

Her mother convinced my mother that her son would never lay a hand on me. My brother got off work at 6 and he always picked me up or sent a friend.

It was a great situation. Larry was a perfect gentleman and I finally told him to follow me. I sat on the couch and told him to sit in the chair across from me.

I told him that I felt bad he had to do so many strange things to see up my dress. He turned bright red. I asked him if he noticed I always wore a dress and brightly colored panties. He turned even redder when I said panties.

I told him I liked him to look. I wore the dress and panties for him. He looked at me like I was crazy. I told him if he wanted to see all he should do is catch my eye and look down.

I told him to try it. He looked me in the eye for a long while, then he looked down and my legs came apart. He stared for a moment then he looked back at my eyes and when he looked back down I spread even farther.

He was so surprised. I told him that if could not see enough or wanted to see more all he had to do was look in my eyes and look back down and I'd show him more.

He was looking at me when I talked - in fact that was the one thing I really liked. My tits could be hanging out but when I spoke he looked into my eyes. Every time.

I told him that and he smiled and said his mother taught him that. He looked back down and I spread even wider.

I told him this one time I was going to jump to the end very quickly so that he had more time to look. I picked my feet up and put them to either side of my butt and I flopped my legs open - just like I had done so many times before when I was paid $10.

He almost fell off the chair. I laid my head back and closed my eyes. I'm not sure how long we set there but when I opened my eyes he was sweating badly and my legs were asleep.

I asked him if he had enough and he said no. He actually said no, then he blushed. I walked to him; lifted my foot to his knee and asked him to massage my leg; it was asleep.

He was good - then I lifted the other. He stared at my crotch the whole time.

When my other leg felt good I stood right in front of him and lifted my skirt and told him it was asleep too.

He raised his hand and started moving it towards me very slowly but he looked up into my eyes. He kept moving his hand - when it touched he shuddered and he was gone.

All I felt was the rush of air as he left. I could not tell you if he ran or jumped or even where he went because when he touched me I closed my eyes.

I called for him but he wouldn't answer. Finally he came back into the dining room where we usually studied and apologized for touching me.

I told him he didn't need to - and he said you were testing me - you really didn't want me to touch you - you just wanted to see if I was brave enough.

I stared at him and asked him how he got so smart. He didn't know. I hugged him and kissed him right on the lips. Then I grabbed his hand and put his hand between my legs and pressed it against me.

I told him I was not scared anymore. He shuddered again and said he'd be right back. When he came back he had changed his pants again.

I was not sure what had happened. I just knew I liked to be watched. It would be a few weeks before my first fuck. I probably should have fucked him then. But I could not see the future.

The next day he turned and caught my eye then looked down and I spread my legs. I looked back but he didn't look at me for the rest of the hour.

I realized we needed a new plan - that afternoon he told me he was afraid to look because he didn't know how far I would spread them and he didn't want anybody else to see.

I laughed and told him we'd figure something out. In the end he'd wink to spread them farther, close his eyes to close them and it worked perfectly.

At his home I made him tell me what to do. It took him a while and one day not long after I'd gotten fucked, I sat on his lap and felt his hard-on between us. Since I didn't know any better I thought he was pretty big compared to my first.

I rubbed him till he shot and he got up to change his pants. The next time I did it he started to get up and I stopped him suggesting do it again in a little while. One day he got bold and asked me to do him. I put a very big smile on my face and asked him how many times - he said as many as possible until I had to go home.

He didn't know that I was staying until 10 that night when his mother got home and could take me home, my brother was playing basketball someplace.

I never counted but not too many months ago I was eating supper at his house and his wife asked me about that day -was it really true? I said yes and she asked if I really made him come 23 times. I was shocked.

She told me I was a good teacher. That night I realized that he had told her everything, every detail, nothing hidden. I was almost embarrassed but instead I got really horny.

I thought I was broken.

Later that summer Dani and I took a math class for summer school. If we were not in school we had to find a job. We were not stupid we choose school, which is exactly what our parents wanted. Guess we were not so smart.

We were having a hell of a time so I asked Larry if he could give us any pointers. We stopped by that afternoon and he would read a paragraph and then explain to us in language we could understand.

He tutored us the rest of the summer and we both got As. He got Dani as a friend.

After she got an A on the first test we stopped by to thank him. Dani grabbed him by the cheeks and planted a big kiss on him.

He blushed and she asked why he was blushing. He said he had never kissed a girl before. She kissed him again. He got redder. The fourth time she told him she was going to kiss him until he quit blushing. I think he blushed on purpose.

We sat down to study and Dani asked how he was doing. Since we both were always there he had not been lap fucked, as I called it, for 2 or 3 weeks.

He said he was doing fine. Now Dani is a brave girl - braver then me. She thought it was so nice I was getting this guy off for what he was doing for me.

She stood up and dropped her skirt - she was wearing a new thong and it was very brief.

His eyes popped and she sat on his lap. She took his hands and she told him to grab her ass. He looked at me and I told him he better do it. He did and got so red.

She asked if it felt good. She told me later that as soon as she pressed her pussy against his dick she could feel it squirting.

He didn't want to let go so she humped him again. She reached down to do something and she jumped up. She told us we have a problem and she put a foot on the chair and let us see a wet spot on her panties.

She told me that was not her - it was his cum. He about freaked and promised he'd never do it again.

She hushed him and said oh yes you will BUT you'll do it differently. We don't want to get pregnant.

He went to change his pants. When he got back she told him to sit and she started to unbutton his pants. He tried to stop her but she grabbed his hands and asked if he trusted her and me.

He nodded and she told him to take his pants off. He looked like he was in agony. He stood up and dropped his pants to his ankles. Dani insisted all the way. He shook his head and Dani turned around and stuck her ass out. She asked if he liked playing with her ass.

He was wide-eyed; we figured it was the first time he'd ever seen an ass. He kicked off his pants and she stood before him and put his hands on her ass and she let him rub it for a good five minutes.

His eyes were closed and she motioned me over. I quietly took off my jeans and she told him to hang on and I took her place and she stuck her head between us and told him to continue. As soon as he grabbed me, his eyes flew open and Dani chuckled and asked how that felt. He could not talk.

I think when I turned around and bent over he quit breathing. I told him to touch it. Dani told me later that after about a minute he smiled real big.

Then she said he had to do one more thing for her and it was going to be hard. He looked at her and never stopped rubbing my ass.

She held out a rubber and told him to put it on. His hands froze and Dani asked if he knew how. He shrugged and Dani asked me what now?


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window