••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Tuesday, February 19, 2008 (item)

Annie's Sympathy Fuck – Part 3

Posted at 5:04 PM
Tags -- ,

We didn’t see him for 4 or 5 days and he called me. We talked about the family gatherings and our presents. Then he told me he missed me. I changed my voice and asked which part of me and he said all of me. I countered with my pussy or mouth wrapped around his dick and I heard a groan.
To Read the rest click
here->
I asked if he was OK and he said he had just come and he had to go change his pants. I laughed and he apologized. I told him to never apologize to me again for coming – that’s what I was here for and he groaned again.

Later that night he called and was talking real quiet. I asked him what was wrong he said nothing he just missed me. I kept quiet. He asked me if I wanted to know which part – I didn’t answer. He said Annie to get my attention and I said huh. He asked what was wrong and I told him to shut up and talk to me – he laughed and I told him I was playing with myself and if he didn’t help I’d hang up.

So he talked and I got off then he did. We said good night and I had just had my first phone sex. His wife told me that she loved having phone sex with him. He had to teach her how to play with herself but once she figured it out it was great.

She said they sometimes lay together masturbating pretending they were talking on the phone. It was the best orgasm she had ever experienced. She asked me if I liked phone sex. When I hesitated to answer she leaned close and said, “Shut up and talk to me.” I blushed then laughed. He HAD told her everything.

I remembered something and told her to make him come, tell him to fuck his whore. Whisper it in his ear when he was pounding her. I guess he had not told her everything.

The next morning he called and said thanks a lot and hung up. I knew exactly what he was talking about.

Dani and I regularly team fucked him until we graduated. But one day his mom called and asked me to stop by that morning. I thought for sure I was in trouble but I had to go.

When I got there she told me she was upset because Larry had asked four different girls to the prom and most of them had laughed at him. It was the first I heard of it. I told her that I would have gone if he had asked me.

She laughed and told me he knew I was way out of his league. I was pissed but only for a second.

I took her hands and told her I would make sure her son had plenty of dates but she had to do something for me. She told me anything. She had no idea what I was going to say but she told me that she would do anything to make him happy.

I gripped her hands real tight and told her to steady herself; I was going to ruin her day.

She told me she was ready – she was scared but I knew she really loved Larry.

I said, “I want you to get up off your fat ass and lose all those extra pounds. I want you to be skinny and hot by Christmas and tell him that is his present.”

Here eyes got wide and tears came to her eyes and I lied. I told her Larry was really worried about her and her weight. If she wanted to do something positive for Larry then she HAD to do this.

She told me she didn’t know how and I called her a liar. She asked if I would help and I told her I knew at least 5 or 6 people that would help. She was uneasy but she said she would try. I told her trying was not an option. She had to do it period. She agreed.

We talked for over an hour about what she could do. As I was leaving I told her that not only would she be giving Larry something, she’d be giving herself something. She asked what and I smiled and said a sex life.

As I was closing my door I said, “Hey, Larry’s Mom” and I held up my hand. “I promise that I will do everything I can to make sure you get laid by Christmas and your son by next month.”

And I drove away. I went straight to Dani’s and told her and moms what I had done. Momtoo is fucking nuts. She asked me Larry’s number and when someone answered she said, “I hear you want to get laid.”

The laughter on the other end convinced momtoo she was serious and told her to meet her at 9 the next morning at a park about a mile away. No assist allowed.

Then moms told us to follow and we drove to my house. I could not figure out what the hell they were up to.

Momtoo told my mother how proud she was of me and explained what I had done. My dad overheard and offered the boys weight room and four or five cheerleaders – his farmhands all appreciated a nice rump.

The next morning momtoo, mom, my mother, me and Dani and pops met her at the park.

She was totally blown away. She asked pops if he should be exercising like this and he walked up behind mom and grabbed her ass and said he was just there to look at all this fine ass and judge her progress.

Momtoo told her that when pops grabs her ass she was at her maintenance weight. Pops told her that it was not just her ass he was going to watch and she blushed.

Dani and I walked together and asked me how we were going to get Larry a date – I told her I had it all planned.

For the next three weeks at least two of our family showed up to support Larry’s mom. The local doctor heard what we were doing and he ordered three other fat women to get off their asses and join our group.

At the end of three weeks they were walking 4 miles a day. And Larry became the luckiest man in town and the envy of all man young and old.

It was the spring formal dance. Dani and I spent four hours at the spa getting our hair, face and nails done as momtoo’s gift. But she tricked us too.

After our facials and massages a young girl came in and lifted the towels off our crotches. She said good, we had done the hard part. We were both bald but had not shaved for a couple of days. She told us we also got a bikini wax. Dani and I were excited. We’d never had one before.

If we learned anything that day it was 1) Big tits will always get the most attention and 2) We will never EVER NEVER AGAIN let anybody for any reason wax our pussies.

This is from two girls that like spanking and loves their clits spanked. We asked the girl when it was done how the hell we would ever let anyone touch us again. She smiled and told us not to worry. When your guys stroke you and feel how smooth it is (and she stroked us – she was gay) he’ll eat you forever and then fuck your brains out.

We were not amused but I did get wet when she touched me.

When the limo picked us up Larry’s date was in the back. When we got to Larry’s he climbed in and sat between us and then he saw his date.

Her name was April and we were sort of friends. She was everyone’s dream girl – young or old. She used to work at the local ice cream shop. Any night of the week there would be an hours wait to get ice cream. The guy fired April when he could not get any other girl to work with her.

The town’s men folk boycotted his shop until they suggested he hire some boys to work with her. He had a waiting list of 50 guys young and old that were willing to work with her just to be close.

She only worked one night a week, Thursday and the county scheduled two deputies permanently to handle the traffic.

The shop owner said she allowed him to open 6 other shops and build a new house in two years time.

She became the mascot for his stores and would visit each one for an hour or two every week. The deputies finally just picked her up and took her to where ever she was going. It was considered a perk of the job.

The reason for all this – well I’ll let pops tell you – sort of. Pops took us to the best restaurant in the big town his treat. Him and moms met us at the restaurant and it took them a very short time to eat. He must have bribed the staff but we each got a glass of champagne (actually thanks to Dani’s crotch, she and I got two).

They finished eating first and on the way out pops stopped at the table with moms right behind him. He leaned in and told Larry he was lucky – he had the three best looking girls in the state as his dates. He told each of us girls how lovely we were.

The he leaned towards April and said, “April – I’ve been around for a long time – I’ve seen lots of women – but young lady, those have got to be the nicest tits I have ever seen on such a thin perfect body. Thank you for the view” and his kissed the back of her hand looking her straight in the eyes.

He nudged Larry and told him to call in the morning and tell me what they were like. Moms laughed at him and told us girls to try and keep our ankles together and pops added, “Note. She said ankles, not knees. Do you need a demonstration? I can use April to…” and mom dragged him away.

April blushed from the tip of her nose to below the bottom of her slit. The visible part of her tits were even red and her nipples were sticking out a mile. Larry was staring at them.

When he got caught April leaned over to me and said tell him he can look all he wants – I like it. I leaned over and repeated the message and Dani leaned over and told Larry. None of us really needed to speak. He heard us all the first time. To his credit he did not blush but said the looking is not what is bothering him – it was the need to reach out and …April blushed again.

I saw Dani reach down very deliberately and grab his dick – she looked at April, winked and said he likes, he likes a lot but be careful with what he tries to touch you with. We all laughed including Larry.

Her dress was the most beautiful dress I have ever seen. But it was not the dress. It was the tits. They were gigantic but they set perfectly on her. She was beautiful and she barely weighed a 100 lbs and it was all in her tits.

He dress was strapless and had a neckline that plunged all the way to her slit. And I am not kidding. In the bathroom Dani pulled the bottom of the neckline out from her body and we could see the top of her slit.

The only thing holding her tits in was a very thin strap between her tits that looked like it was under strain. It also looked like there was a single button at the end of the strap that was ready to pop off and let those tits free. (It was fake).

The gown itself flowed to the ground but if you looked closely or she got careless there were slits front and back that started about 4 inches below her butt cheeks and went all the way to the ground.

The sides stopped right under her armpits. If she leaned forward you were rewarded with a side view of her tits. There were three straps stretching across the back to hold it on her. About an inch or less above her ass crack the back started and covered her ass but the material was so thin, you could see her butt dimples.

She made my pussy wetter then any guy. And Larry took about a half hour to start talking but once he did his wonderful personality and boyish humor really went to work.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window