••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Wednesday, February 20, 2008 (item)

Slow Down – Part II

Posted at 2:04 PM
Tags -- , , , , ,

So Alan and I sat there looking at web sites and teasing each other. I started whispering dirty little bits into his ear and was close enough to feel the hair of his earlobe against my lip. No response.
To Read the rest click
here->
I was already moving my pussy against him in a nice slow motion and I kept squeezing my tits together – he’d look, smile and lift his leg and let in drop. That made them jiggle and made me wetter.

He was winning. All of a sudden out of nowhere – we were looking at obscene photos of girls sticking unbelievable objects in their ass. He asked if I wanted to see something funny. I didn’t think it was funny at first but the more I saw the funnier it got.

He asked if I liked pot roast and if I had ever cooked one. I told him I liked it but my mother always cooked it and I took home leftovers.

He grabbed my crotch with his left hand and away we went to the kitchen. It was hard for him to walk until he pulled me higher on his hip.

I washed my hands then his right hand and handed him a big bowl and he told me what to get from the frig and we sat at the kitchen table while BBs got the cooker out.

His left hand never left my crotch and once in a while he’d made tiny motions near my clit that just absolutely drove me crazy.

And I had a knife in my hand – he held and I sliced or diced. He was very trusting. We loaded up the cooker and we carried it to the counter and plugged it in and he carried me to the bathroom.

He told me he had to pee – hold it for him. I did and shook him a couple of times and he started to leave and I asked about me. He told me he’d get in the shower and I could let go then we could rinse off, get a big towel and we might dry fairly well in front of the fire.

I asked if we could just take a break. He told me no more then 3 minutes and sat me down. I sat to pee and told him to leave – he said no way – I might cheat. After I wiped he did let me wipe myself and his leg – he said it was getting sticky. I almost fucked him right then but I think he read my mind before picking me up and off we went.

He adjusted me on his hip while we walked. Back in front of the computer he found pictures of big dicks and beautiful pussies and his leg was wetter then before.

We teased each other relentlessly and I accused him of being a little hard – he invited me to check and of course I made sure to stroke him a few times but I flat out failed to get him hard.

I was so wet I could have taken a horse and not felt a thing. Lisa is over my shoulder and just asked if I’ve ever tried a horse – she’s nuts.

Ladies and boys – I just watched a half way decent looking woman – I’d do her –fuck a horse. I am in complete shock.

I thought I was fairly knowledgeable about life but I was wrong. It had to be faked. She just showed me another. I asked how she found this crap – she said looking for big cocks in a search engine.

Alan just came over to look – he heard the horse neigh – he does not believe it either. I don’t feel so bad anymore. That’s enough of that crap.

So Alan is just about to win when he shows me his grandkids on the net. He is awfully proud of them.

Then it hit me – I was trying to screw a grandpa –he don’t look like one and he sure don’t fuck like one but what have I turned into. I started to feel sorry for him then I figured it out – he was using their pics to distract him.

I took over the mouse and found a site with women flashing the camera. No response. I asked how he was going to fuck me and he told me to wait 1 second.

And I’ll be damn, he got hard. I had given in but not publicly and was just sitting there doing nothing when I watched it swell and lift to a right angle from his body. If I was not wet before I could feel my pussy gushing.

Lisa looked over and clapped – the other girls all came in and I told them I was going to fuck him so slow it would drive them crazy – but they would like it.

I had him carry me to a couch in front of the fire but he said it would be too hot for the girls so he went behind it to a table that had cushions on it.

I told him to lay back and he started to let go but I insisted he hang on to me.

Once he was on his back I lifted my ass leaving my left leg in place and slid over to his cock and very, very slowly lower myself on him. Then I turned so I was facing him.

I told the girls that the secret to blowing a guys mind was to fuck him very slowly and gradually build to a explosive finish.

I slowly – and I mean slow – 1 inch a minute lifted off of him but pointed out to the girls that I was squeezing his cock as hard as I could with my muscles (they all knew about Kegles). I was also rotating my hips and pushing my butt up which pulled him out of me and pushed him back to almost a forty-five degree angle down.

When I felt his head start to slip out I squeezed as hard as I could and reversed everything. I moved my pussy forward which pushed him in and also pulled him back to a ninety degree angle but continued rotating my hips and trying to stick his balls into my ass.

All very slowly and methodical. I was describing what I was doing and the girls were all gathered around us watching. After the third or fourth stroke one of the girls asked Alan what is was like.

Alan took BBs forearm and raised it vertically. Then he wrapped his hand around her wrist and you could see him squeezing it. He said it feels like I am throbbing. He also said that his dick goes from point down to vertical to pointing almost straight up when she buried her ass on me and pulls it forward. He moved BBs arm to simulate his dick.

The girls could see it but I warned them it looked easy but it was difficult. Dani said just watching my ass move was enough for her.

I had Alan cup my breasts and I leaned closer to him and started talking dirty to him. I’d tell him I was going to suck his come out with my pussy or was I getting enough of him in me and can you feel me milking you.

When I checked on the girls everyone of them was on their backs playing with themselves and watching us.

I started talking dirty to every one. Once in a while I’d feel Alan throb several times in a row and I’d freeze and tell him he could not come until I said. I also told him that we had to come together. Let it build but hold it.

He started to pinch my nipples and I told him to go slow. When I started down from the top start pinching gently and as I got closer to the bottom he should pinch harder and when I buried him in me, he should be pinching as hard as he could.

I talked him thru it and I think Dani got off. I told the girls to let the feeling flow out to their fingers and toes and hold it there and then gradually let them travel up their arms and legs together and finally invade their boobs then stomach then ass but don’t let it near your pussy until they heard me come.

Let it grow slowly but hold it back. It helps to make sounds when it grows, it helps hold it back.

I noticed Annie was rubbing pretty fast on her clit and I told her to slow down. Real slow. She started making more noise. And I noticed all the girls had slowed.

Lisa asked a few questions and tried to fuck her fingers like I was fucking the dick but I’m not sure you can do this on your back.

Pops asked how long it would take. I asked if he really cared and he said no but he didn’t want to burn the roast.

That took some of the tension away which also meant it would take longer. Dani asked when/if I ever sped up and I told her I think I slow down when I get closer.

I told them I was going to concentrate and start the finish. Alan looked around and said he had never seen so much pussy jerking off. I told him to shut up and concentrate on my pussy wrapped around his dick.

I kept talking dirty and told the girls to flex their muscles and let their arms and legs start to tense – not real hard – just let it flow. I told Alan to let his feeling flow down to his ass and then gradually wrap around to his balls.

I told them I was getting closer and told Alan to just massage my tits – no pinching, I gave them a play by play of what my pussy and ass was doing and I noticed Dani and Annie’s pussies were following along.

When I got real close I told them to barely rub their clits – they would feel them start to vibrate. I laid down on Alan and he started to reach for my butt. I asked that he keep holding my breasts and I trapped his hands between us.

When I was just about ready I told them to hold it, hold it, tighten your ass a little, hold it, hold it and then I told them I was coming.

I moaned very softly and I could distinguish each of their voices as we all came together. I told Alan he could come and I milked him as fast as I could when he was shooting them I relaxed and came off his cock a little but made sure he was buried and I was milking when the next one came.

It felt like a flood and pushed me all the way over.

The orgasm is intense but you don’t feel the need to yell or scream – it just feels good. And it lasts for several minutes. All of us had collapsed and quit moving except I could still fell Alan throb whenever I squeezed him.

After several minutes – Dani said she needed a drink and could somebody make sure the top of her head was still there.

We all agreed. Alan finally quit moving and I could feel his cock shrinking. I asked how it was and he didn’t answer.

Annie said it was fucking unbelievable. She would not need another of those for a week. Lisa said she’d like one anyway.

BBs asked me why it took so long to show her that and was that the way I fucked her husband. I said yes.

Alan said lucky guy. BBs said he’d leave her for a girl that could do that. Dani said the kid would never leave her. Not when he could have her and Annie and herself as well as slow fucker.

I laughed and Alan asked Dani to see if his feet were still attached. He told us that was one of the best fucks he ever had.

He rolled me over and gave me a kiss on the cheek and said something but Lisa had just yelled fuck – she had slipped on her juices and almost fallen.

That night the girls quizzed me over and over until Alan asked if they wanted another demonstration.

Nobody answered and I realized they were waiting for me. I told them I could only handle one slow fuck a day. I saw the disappointment so I added that once I taught them how we could have five a day.

Alan asked whose dick we would use. We all laughed and the topic was changed. I wanted to know what type of girl would let a horse stick his dick in her. They all pointed at Annie – she said she didn’t want a horse dick – she wanted a human dick BIGGER then a horse dick.

I have to say, it was a very good fuck. Especially when four other women came with me. And Don’t forget Alan – he told me later it was worth losing but not to get too big a head – that was his job.



0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window