••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Tuesday, February 19, 2008 (item)

Annie's Sympathy Fuck – Part 5

Posted at 5:31 PM
Tags -- , , , ,

We were home asleep by midnight. At 9 the next morning I heard the phone ring and overheard part of mom’s conversation asking how the diner was and the dance then her voice faded and pretty soon I heard her yell for pops. I went back to sleep wondering who it was.
To Read the rest click
here->
Pops woke me asking if I was decent – I always said yes and when he walked I was trying to untangle the sheets to cover my ass and pussy. He looked until I finally said fuck it and spread my legs and told him to take pictures.

I asked him what he wanted and he said Larry was calling me. I picked up the phone and pops said tell him what I’m looking at now. I said hello how was he and pops climbed on the bed with me and grabbed the phone from me –he irritated me. He said guess what I’m looking at right now.

He said no I’m gazing at her pussy and butt. I slapped him and he told Larry what I had done. Then I spread even wider, rolled to my back and stuck my finger in. I figured that would shut pops up but no, he told him exactly what I was doing. I slapped pops again and he straightens out the covers then he did something he had never done before.

He kissed my pussy – two, three times then he covered it up and left.

Larry asked if he was lying and I said no – pops had seen it all. I should have anticipated his next question – do you fuck him too. Gosh Larry I’m not a whore – only to you. He apologized and I asked him why he was calling me so early and he said pops told me to. I asked when and he said dinner and the conversation came back.

I asked him how much he told him and he said everything and paused. I was starting to panic. Then he said but I would never tell anybody about you or Dani. I just told him about April.

I called him a dickhead and he said thanks then he asked for April’s number. I was surprised. He said she told me to call him and I was trying to figure out a way to tell him she was just being nice when he asked what I was thinking.

I got my phone and gave him the number and told him to call me back,

About 10 minutes later my cell rang and he told me they were going to a movie tonight. I didn’t believe him. He told me I could come too if I wanted – April really likes you.

I told him I didn’t want to be in the way of his new whore. He said he hoped she was as good as me. I told him thanks and he hung up.

I woke Dani up and she was pissed. Said April would hurt him. I agreed but it has to happen sooner or later.

She was worried that he would not be able to take it. I silently agreed.

We laid in the sun all day and I fell asleep before I even put on sun block and Dani was not much better.

When I woke up my ass and legs were on fire. Bright red. Mom ran a bath with some stuff from the hospital. Dani was not as bad but we were still hurting. When we got out of the tub mom handed pops some cream and told him to coat our legs and backs with it. She was going to a drug store in town to get something to help with the pain. She told him to give us his good backrub.

He came in and was just about to start when the phone rang. It hurt too much for us to answer it so pops did.

It was Larry with great news – pops said they are laying here naked on their stomachs and he was just about to give them his famous back and butt rub. He must have asked about naked because pops said they have a little towel covering their asses but - and he leaned over and yanked them off.

Dani yelled at him but he didn’t put them back. Then he told us our butts were really burned too but he really like the tan lines from our thongs.

He told Larry he was going to give the phone to Annie – he should tell her everything about his date and he was to give it to Annie a little bit at a time and not continue until she repeated so the he and Dani could hear too.

He handed me the phone and asked if I was really naked. I said yes then I felt the cool creme hit my back and I moaned. He asked what the hell I was doing and I told him I was getting a back rub.

He told me his date went well with April. I told him to tell me. He said he picked her up and he headed for town but after a mile she told him to take the next road she forgot to pee. Then he was silent. I told him to go on and I told him I was not repeating it, just talk.

Pops stopped rubbing and left the room. I wondered what the hell he was doing but he came back with momtoo’s phone and plugged it in and hit the speaker. Then my phone went dead and pops told him to start over.

Larry asked where I was and pops told him everyone was here. Larry hesitated and asked everyone? Pops laughed and said tell Larry hi girls and we both said hello.

Larry was not sure if he should talk and Dani said too late now. Pops would beat the story out of her if he didn’t tell it.

Larry started talking and after repeating the first part said they got to a dip in the road and could barely see front or back and she told him to stop. She grabbed a napkin from the console, opened her door, stepped out one step, pulled her dress up and squatted down. She asked if her could see and he leaned over then she peed.

Pops said commando and Larry asked what that meant. Pops said going commando – just like this two teases – no underwear. Larry laughed and he said yes.

Pops asked you mean these two girls don’t wear underwear around you either? Luckily Larry is pretty smart and he said no, April was naked.

Pops said OK and then Larry told us the rest without interruption.

To shorten the story – yeah right – she got back in the car with out pulling her dress down and told him she didn’t really feel like a movie. She wanted to get to know him better.

He agreed and she pulled her dress off over her head. Completely naked she then unzipped his pants and gave him a blowjob because he would last longer the second or third time. She liked his cum so much she got him off again.

Then she laid back and spread her legs and after he got hard again she told him to fuck her so he did. In the end they ended up fucking 5 times and he got another blowjob 10 feet from her front door cause it really turned her on if there was a chance she might get caught.

She gave him a kiss and told him to pick her up Wednesday night at 6 and they would do it again.

End of story.

Dani asked if he used a condom and he said five of them. What about during the blowjobs – no.

Pops had switched back and forth between the two of us and had our back done and the back of our legs. He asked about our butts and Larry said I thought you were kidding. Pops invited him over to see – we both yelled no. Pops started covering our butts and he told Larry to tell him if the sounds we were about to make sounded like April coming.

Pops started his real backrub. They are to die for. After about 5 minutes of silence except for our moans it dawned on me Larry was jacking off. Pops asked him if it sounded about the same and he gave pops a compliment – he caused better moans. Pops laughed and he started on my legs and I came – silently but I came. Moms and Dani both admitted they always came at some point and many times they came more then once.

He switched to Dani and I could tell she came. Larry asked if she was all right but he sounded out of breath. I told him he better go and pops told him to hang up, finish up and call us back.

He laughed and hit the disconnect button. He asked me how often we have phone sex. I didn’t answer – I wanted more leg and back sex. Dani asked if I was feeling something and I said no every feeling was gone. She agreed and pops said liars. Dani said why and pops said he could see our pussies leaking.

We both blushed but he was quiet for the rest of the time and we fell asleep. When we woke up we both felt something between our legs. He had folded the towel and hid our pussies. Mom had woke us up and asked who did our butts – Dani said guess. Moms said she was going to have to go have a talk with him and Dani, half asleep said Talk? More like fuck.

Mom spanked her on her ass. Dani actually cried – it really hurt. But later we heard mom and pops doing it. They were pretty quiet – we only heard mom coming at the end. I told Dani she sounded just like her.

When mom came back Dani told her to apologize and send pops back in to fix her butt. Mom said why should I apologize and Dani said was I right or not? Mom apologized and about 2 minutes later pops applied cream to her ass and did mine too.

As he was leaving I told him to fuck mom harder – we were not quite able to hear mom. He laughed and said her head was in a pillow otherwise she would wake the whole town.

We fell back asleep and when we woke up mid-morning our backsides did not hurt at all.

We even sat down to eat breakfast. Thank goodness for mothers.

The next few weeks were uneventful. Larry, our steady sex supplier was not taking care of us so I came up with a solution that Dani found very interesting. More later.

One night she and I had just returned from one of our missions and Larry called. He was crying and no matter how hard I tried I could not understand him. I gave the phone to Dani and she figured it out very quickly and told him to be a man and stop crying.

She repeated it twice and used a very mean voice. It finally got through to him and she handed the phone back. He told me that April had dumped him. Dani and I knew this was coming and correctly guessed he was not going to handle it well. I told him that a man is not a man until he gets dumped. It will happen several more times and many times will be for a very stupid or confusing reason.

I asked what had happened and when he told me I laughed. He got a little angry and I told him to stop it. Then I told him he should NEVER tell a woman he loves them until she tells him first. He can tell her he loves her tits, hair, ass, pussy or any other part of her but never outright loves her.

I was not going to waste my time explaining the emotions of a women – besides I did not understand it myself. I told him Dani and I would be right over to get him.

Dani grabbed a short skirt and a t-shirt – I slipped on a short dress. It did not take us long to get ready to go anywhere unless we were trying to impress someone. Then we needed all day AND the day before.

We pulled up and he came to the car and started to kneel down to talk. Dani told him to get his fucking ass in the car. He did.

We drove out to a high point that let us see cars coming for miles. It was the highest point for many miles.

She told him to get his cock out; she’d make him feel better. He pulled his pants off and before she touched him she asked if he had always worn a rubber. He said yes and she starting jerking him off – but he didn’t respond. Dani looked at me and I moved to the back seat and sucked his cock.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window