••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Thursday, February 21, 2008 (item)

Dani’s Daily

Posted at 3:36 AM
Tags --

Heh, this is going to be a crazy day. Lisa and Jeni are wearing some four inch spike heels that they found in momtoo’s closet.
To Read the rest click
here->
They are also wearing little sundresses from someone’s closet – they’re not mine. They hang about one inch under their ass and they have unbuttoned the fronts down to their slits. Any movement shows their tits.

Pops can not take his eyes off of them. Lisa is answering Imail and has her legs crossed and looks so fucking sexy.

Jeni is sitting beside pops at my old terminal surfing the net and she is constantly moving her arms and leaning forward and back – pops’ neck will be sore tonight from all the jerking back and forth.

He tried to bring the camera under Lisa’s desk up but it is showing a dark screen – I have a feeling someone has screwed with it.

I hear Annie and BBs moving around and talking about something. I brought their camera up and they are nude looking thru their dresser drawers.

I wonder if I missed a meeting or something. I’m wearing a terrycloth robe and slippers because it is so fucking cold.

I just asked Lisa and Jeni if they were cold – Jeni said how I can be cold when pops is staring at me. Pops just brought up he camera under his table and he’s using his foot to aim it at Jeni.

She asked if he needed a target and spread her legs.

Yep, this could be an interesting day.

I know BBs tried to slow fuck pops after dinner last night – the rumor is she made it all the way. Lisa told me she wore him out before BBs got on – she didn’t want him to get hard before she came.

This morning I saw Annie leaving his room right before he got up for his shower so I assume she got her piece of dick as she calls it.

I feel like I am out of the loop. I think I need a Drive-By-Fuck….later.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window