••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Tuesday, February 19, 2008 (item)

Dani’s Daily

Posted at 7:29 AM
Tags -- ,

Nice relaxing day yesterday. Visited some old friends – raided the grocery store – ate TOO much chocolate - flashed the local cop and his wife – gave the sacker boy a hard-on – gave the new waitress at Cheese’s reason to leave town - teased pops and then kidnapped him – watched Jen and pops bond – watched Jen and Lisa become sisters – spent two hours going over moms Germany photos – and the whole day the ABCs were BACK – in usual form.
To Read the rest click
here->
You put us three (Anal, BBs and Clueless) in a room and we’ll still be talking a week later – put us together in the world and look out world. We seek out the vulnerable and make their day, week, month, year and sometime their life.

The poor sheriff stopped me because I did not stop before exiting the courthouse. I told him I did not see a stop sign. Annie got out and walked back the half block to check but had a hell of a time with one of her shoes and kept stopping and bending over to check it. Her skirt was so short…

Read about it in my next posting.

More stuff later. It is going to be a good day – I know – I started my day off right. I won a bet with pops that I could slow fuck him for an hour before I came. He told me no way – he lost and I won.

On the other hand maybe pops actually won – I never thought about that.



0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window