••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Thursday, February 21, 2008 (item)

Lisa’s Daily - Feb 21, 2008

Posted at 4:04 AM
Tags --

Sometimes I act so stupid. We girls all send our messages to the blog using email. Pops checks them and then posts them for us. We have learned that we can write something but if we don’t want pops to see it, we just delay emailing it.
To Read the rest click
here->
When we do it still is posted with the data and time we originally wrote it. That’s what I was going to do for the last post. But I didn’t.

Pops just looked at me and told me he loves anticipation more then surprise. Especially if we can surprise him with the start time. I asked what he meant. He said that if I told him I was going to fuck him sometime today, he could anticipate it but since he didn’t know WHEN I was going to fuck him I could surprise by doing it when he least expected it. I get it.

Oh well, maybe I’ll surprise him and not clean the room – and maybe I’ll fuck him or won’t - or maybe Jeni and I will fuck while he watches – we know he likes that.

Ha, Ha – some times it is too easy.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window