••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Monday, February 18, 2008 (item)

Annie's Sympathy Fuck - Part 2

Posted at 4:55 AM
Tags -- , , , ,

I thought outside the box like Dani and I turned around and asked him if I showed him mine, would he show me his. We both thought he had died. He looked down at her thong and she spread her legs apart. He looked at mine and I spread my legs apart.
To Read the rest click
here->
Dani told him he'd get to see both of them if we could see his. He looked back and forth at our eyes and said, "You are kidding." Dani put a foot on the chair and pulled her thong aside. I think he did die for a second.

She covered back up and he stood up and grabbed his shorts. He looked at us and we both grabbed our waistbands.

He pulled his shorts down and we pulled our thongs down and stepped out of them. Then we looked at him and Dani said wow. I echoed knowing she was playing his emotions.

She lifted a leg and told him she would show him the whole thing in a minute but first she wanted to show him how to put on a condom.

He ripped open the package and Dani took the rubber and he looked down. She showed him how to know which way it would unroll and she started to reach for his dick but she stopped and pushed me to the side and then she touched the head of his dick.

She almost did not get her hand out of the way in time. His cum hit the wall about 5 feet away. She said wow again. She didn't have to touch him again - he spurted 3 or 4 times. She went into the bathroom and came back with a wet washcloth and wiped his dick off.

She handed it to me and I bent over from the waist and let him look at everything while I cleaned the floor and wall.

Dani asked him if it was pretty. He said yes. I turned around to see what she was talking about and I actually blushed when I realized they meant me.

Dani showed him how to roll the condom on and to his credit he didn't shoot again.

Then she said it was his turn and she moved his books out of the way and sat on the table. He turned the chair around and set down and moved his nose to within 6 inches. She spread her legs wide.

I got up beside her and spread my legs and we both leaned back. After a few minutes she told him to stand up and pulled him close and he humped us pussy to dick.

He went back and forth three times and Dani told him he better change. He grabbed a new one and she showed him how to get it off without spilling anything.

He humped us both three more items and then she told him he had to teach us math.

About 5:30 she said enough and she bent over the table and told him to hump her that way. And he did us both.

When she told him to grab her ass and spread it I watched his dick fill up the end of the rubber as soon as he grabbed her ass.

The next day we arrived and he stood up, dropped his pants and shorts and pulled on a condom. Dani looked at him and told him that yesterday was a one-time deal.

He looked so sad she laughed and pulled off her thong and wondered why she even bothered to put them on. She bent over the table and he asked if she could sit on him. He liked that better. When she got in place I got jealous. I don't know why but I did.

When he grabbed her ass and spread it apart and she started humping he looked at me and smiled. I never got jealous again.

Two weeks later and $20 dollars worth of condoms later Dani and I visited Planned Parent Hood and got the pill. We finished the summer session and we visited every two or three days.

That fall he had gotten so good at control that he could make both of us come at least once before he came.

We also signed up for four of the same classes but we had to spend a lot more time studying. But we made sure we all got our rocks off as he called it once.

One of the classes was called human science, which was about the human body. He touched his first pussy that year, actually two of them. He found every part especially the clit.

He had been touching me for 10 minutes. As I had not humped him yet I was very wet and horny. When he found my clit I asked him to rub it. He used his thumb and watched me get so wet my juices ran down my crack. Dani said he was fascinated with that and he finally reached out a finger to catch some - then he tasted it. She said it was the most natural thing. When she asked how it tasted he said sweet.

After we had both humped him a couple of times I grabbed his hands before he could remove the condom and I pulled it off. Very deliberately I stuck my finger into his cum then stuck it in my mouth and sucked. I did it again and told him it was pretty good. I felt something hit my stomach and when I looked he had cum. I scraped a big glob off my stomach with my finger and sucked it off. Real good I said. And he shot again.

I pulled my top off and he saw my tits for the first time. I knelt in front of him and put him between my tits and told him to fuck my tits. He came almost immediately but he kept humping. After another three or four minutes he came all over my neck and throat. I told him to keep going and squeezed my tits together.

It took him a while but he coated my chest with come. I was so wet I was crazy. I pushed into the chair and climbed on. I rubbed him fairly hard and got off 2 or 3 times before he shot all over our stomachs.

The he got scared and said no rubber. Dani came over and told him not to worry - he didn't need them anymore we were on birth control. She asked how it felt without a rubber and he said fantastic.

When she straddled him she kept looking down to see the head of his dick. When he came she told him to watch and his cum would hit her pubic area then drip down to her pussy. It drove him crazy and he humped her from a sitting position.

We had not thought about it but when he stood up the seat of the chair was soaked.

The next time we met he had covered the chair seats with towels.

It was Christmas time and we were trying to figure out what to get him. Dani and I had started dating and we were very selective but we were getting fucked on a regular basis. I had started fucking my stepbrother and his friends but I never shared that with Dani or Larry.

The day before Christmas Eve we were supposed to go shopping for Larry. We still did not have any ideas. She called and told me to dress like a slut - she had an idea. When she picked me she pulled my skirt up and I pulled hers up. No panties. She smiled and asked if I was thinking like her. I was pretty sure - I had been thinking it for several weeks.

We walked into Larry's and he was surprised to see us. He asked what we where doing there and we got naked. He had seen me briefly naked but most of the time we kept our clothes on.

He had a hard-on instantly. I grabbed his head and led him down the hall to his room. I pulled his shirt off while Dani undid his pants and pulled them down. We saw him naked for the first time.

I pushed him back on the bed and straddled him. We had yet to say a word. We had always sat on him but had never laid him down. He said something and Dani kissed him - a deep kiss with tongue and I felt him get even harder. I started humping him then stopped and Dani took my place for a little bit.

She climbed off and she sat right by his head with her legs crossed. I got back on top and grabbed his dick and rubbed it along my slit. He was throbbing and put his hands on my tits. Dani told him to play with my nipples and I got really wet.

I pulled his dick back and forth along my slit and put it at my opening. He eyes were wide open and he stopped playing with my nipples. I very gradually sat on his dick. The look on his face made me feel so happy. Even Dani was happy we were doing this.

When he was all the way in I started fucking him. Dani told him what to do. He didn't last long and Dani whispered that between us girls we would make sure he would last a long time. He came again.

I got off and reached down with my fingers and spread my pussy apart. Dani told me it took a minute but they both got to watch his cum drip on to his cock.

I got off and sat beside his head and gave him a little kiss. Dani climbed on and told him he turned her on so much and she impaled herself, grabbed his hands and put them on her tits and told him to squeeze hard; kissed him like a whore and started pumping. He lasted about 2 minutes.

But she didn't get off she started whispering in his ear and I in the other about how much he meant to us and we were going to fuck him as long as he wanted. Dani said his cock got hard again and a little longer and she fucked him for five minutes.

When she lifted off he tried to keep her in place but she told him it was my turn and I fucked him while Dani talked to him.

When he came we both lay on either side of him and held him. He was rubbing our backs and squeezing our butts every so often.

Dani noticed he was getting harder and Dani told me he must really like his whores and he was rock hard.

Dani started to climb on but he surprised us and pushed her to her back. She smiled and spread her legs and told him to fuck her. He did. She was letting him pound away and asking if she felt good.

She wrapped her legs around him and he reached down and grabbed her ass pounding all the time. When she sensed he as getting close she told him that he was a great fuck - he could fuck his whores whenever he wanted and she reached between them and started rubbing her clit. He slowed down and she told him to fuck her hard.

He was pounding her again and I heard Dani repeatedly tell him to fuck her hard. When she was ready to come she told him to fuck his whore harder and he did. She came hard and he buried himself in her and she kept talking telling him how good he was and how his cock filled her up.

I got so wet I could not wait to fuck him. He finally collapsed and she told him never do that to a girl he was too heavy and she showed him how to roll on his side and hold her.

He reached down to touch her pussy and he stopped right before he got there. She grabbed his hand and moved it down and she told him he could do whatever he wanted to his whores.

He stuck his finger in her. The first time. Don't know why I didn't think about it. I lay on the other side of him and played with his dick. It was my turn. But he didn't get hard. Dani told him he had fucked us good. But I was not going to be denied. I told him to lay back and told them both to watch.

I bent over his dick and sucked him in. They both were surprised. I sucked his dick until it got harder then ever before and kept sucking. Dani told him not to come; he had to fuck me like he had fucked her.

He got up and pushed me on my back and jammed it in. I almost came. I wrapped my arms around him and my legs and told him to fuck his other whore and he did. I reached between us and was so horny I came almost immediately but he didn't - he kept pumping. Dani told him that was perfect.

I kept rubbing and came again and Dani told him to do me again harder and he did. The last time I came he reached down; grabbed my ass and I told him to fuck his whore and he came. I could feel him pulsing and he would squeeze my ass every time he shot.

He collapsed beside me and held me. Dani asked him how that was and he said great. Did he like his dick sucked? And he shook his head.

We'd been at it for a couple of hours and had to get some things done. He washed us off and we got dressed. Dani gave him a hug and thanked him for fucking her so well. I gave him a hug and thanked him for the fuck and told him he could fuck his whores anytime he wanted.

I asked him if he liked our Christmas present and he nodded his head - he could not talk. We both kissed his cheeks and left.

When we got back in the car she told me that was some of the best sex she had ever had. I agreed and we discussed everything many different times.

She told me she felt so good helping him during his first time. I agreed it felt very good and I didn't mean sexually. It was much deeper.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window