••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Tuesday, February 19, 2008 (item)

Lisa’s Daily - Feb 19, 2008

Posted at 6:06 PM
Tags -- , , ,

Today has been interesting – I’m working on the new website and trying to understand why one little fucking
Jeni (she likes Jeni better then Jen – pops call her slowfluff but makes it sound like a flubbed fuck) wrote her first update or whatever it was. I cornered pops because I ‘thought’ she had been accepted into our secret club but I should have known better – she was just a friend of BBs just like BBs was a friend of Dani.

He asked if I was jealous. I told him I was honestly not. She was acting just like I did the first few days I was around except I got laid much more often.

He laughed and said that was his fault – he was trying to make sure none of us girls got jealous or mad at him. He pulled my top aside to see my tit (we are all wearing ‘tease’ clothes showing him skin but not all of it). Jeni almost screwed up once and then dropped her guard and got it good.

Pops told her to sit and he was behind the chair when she did. Pops hand was in the chair waiting for her ass and she automatically used her hands to smooth her skirt under her.

Pops said shit and she knew what she had done. She stood back up and flipped the back of her skirt up. She was just a little too close to pops and he got his thumb against her butt hole but she got away before he got it in.

She went upstairs for a moment and when she started to sit I noticed something black in her asshole. I raised my eyebrows and she told me Dani’s inflatable – she was following momtoo’s plan.

Pops came back from somewhere and sat behind her. She lifted for just a moment and pops hand was waiting for her to sit down. She felt his hand and told him she was sorry but something already occupied her ass. Pops told her it would be no problem, he was sure it would stretch big enough for two things and she jumped and then screamed.

Pops immediately apologized. He had tried to goose her but he also had a tight grip on the dildo up her ass that she had inflated to keep it in. He was trying to deflate it when she jumped up, the dildo stayed with pops. It had to have hurt like hell coming out inflated.

She called him a fuck head and went upstairs red in the face. I told pops he better go apologize. He told me he would as soon as I made sure she didn’t have a gun or knife. I also mentioned dildos. He asked why and I suggested that might be the next thing she tries to stick up his ass.

He laughed and said he better lube it. I offered and he said he didn’t want my fist up it.

He asked when the clothes were coming off and I reminded him that that’s what he had to do to get fucked. IF we let him.

He came over and cupped my boobs from behind with his hands outside my top. I sat there and felt my nipples hardened and my clit peek out. I was just ready to grab his hand and stuff it between my legs when he said his plan was to get us so horny we would rape him. I do not think he realizes how close that reality is.

He put on a pair of shorts for a while but made a show of taking them off when his dick got hard. All of us girls creamed our panties when he did his little jerk off routine. I saw BBs rubbing her slit and Jeni was flexing her butt muscles.

Pops yawned and said he guessed he would take a nap since all of his sluts were taking the day off. We were going to draw straws until Dani reminded us we were women and stronger then some hard dick we just saw jerked around.

I am not sure who is going to break first.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window