••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Monday, February 18, 2008 (item)

Spanking the Pussy

Posted at 8:52 AM
Tags -- , , , ,

About this time Dani stood up, put her hands on her hips and we could tell she was pissed as hell at pops. She started to talk but caught herself a couple of times and finally asked how long he had the new phone – why was she just finding out about it and how many fucking times I she gotten dressed just to ride to the top of the dam to make a fucking phone call.
To Read the rest click
here->
It was so funny but Annie motioned us to be quiet. Pops told her to call Cheese or his wife. Dani grabbed the phone and found the number in memory – she paused long enough to say that he’d had it long enough to program everyone’s number into it.

She hit connect and we heard some deep voice answer. Dani demanded to know how long this cell phone service had been available. She did not like the answer. Then she asked him a couple of other questions about his new baby and the café then she told him she hoped his dick would always be hard and ready and hung up.

She sat down and did not say a word. We all looked to Annie and pops but they shrugged their shoulders.

Dani took a breath and walked over to pops and hugged him, kissed him, and apologized and handed him the ping-pong paddle he keeps on his desk and leaned over the table.

Pops stood up and without any warning and very little hesitation he nailed her right dead center of her ass with the paddle. Dani jumped and cried out.

Jen went running to the door. Annie laughed and pops spanked her again except this time they were rapid fire and all over her ass and upper legs and I know I saw her pussy lips quiver a few times.

Then he spread first one side of her ass and then the other and he gave her short strokes to the INSIDE of her ass crack.

I saw her butt hole twitch. Dani’s cry changed just a little and sounded almost pleasurable. Jen moved back into the room and BBs moved closer and Annie cackled and pops started slowly and consistently spanking her.

Dani’s cries changed from hesitant to outright cries of pleasure. When pops finished he smacked her crack a few times with his open palm leaving his hand in place longer and longer till he was rubbing her crack up and down. We saw his fingers go in and he pushed in on her butt hole.

Dani shivered and pops asked if that was enough and she said yes. She stood up and reached for a Kleenex to wipe the excess – she needed two – and sat down in front of her computer.

Pops sat down; turned and told Jen that if she ever yelled at him, that was the punishment. Jen walked over to Dani and put her arm around her and told pops that if he ever struck her with anything, they’d be looking for his dick in the river.

We all laughed ourselves to tears – even pops – while Jen stood there with the craziest look on her face. We had seen it once before when we told her we were all nudist.

Her face turned red and she told us not to laugh at her. Pops held up his hands, grabbed his ping-pong paddle and headed towards her. She actually had a look of terror or her face. Dani grabbed her hands and pulled her head first over the arms of her chair and onto her lap. Her ass was displayed and ready for pops.

He rubbed her ass with the paddle and told her that if she yelled at him again he would spank her.

Dani started talking to her in a low voice and Jen settled down. Dani started rubbing Jen’s ass and every so often she dipped her fingers in her crack. Every time she did Jen legs spread farther apart and stayed that way.

We heard Jen ask if she really came and Dani nodded and I interrupted. I told her that Dani really likes being spanked while she is riding pops dick. Pops even likes it.

Jen looked at Dani and she nodded again. Jen asked how long it hurts and Dani shrugged her shoulders and told her she can’t explain it but it feels good. It’s a good pain like lifting weights or sprinting the last quarter mile of a jog.

Jen said oh and pops said enough explaining and smacked her on each cheek very quickly and moved back to his chair.

Her skin immediately turned red and she yelped and Dani immediately rubbed the red spots then dipped her fingers.

Jen squirmed and stood up and walked over to pops and whispered something in his ear while she rubbed her ass. Pops apologized and she went back to Dani and sat down.

We all went back to whatever we were doing. Jen was talking earnestly to Dani and I heard Dani say she loved it and told Jen to watch.

She lay down next to pops chair and pulled her legs back and out as far as she could. Her ass and pussy were fully exposed and higher then the rest of her body. Jen asked what the hell she was doing. Dani said telling pops she wanted to be spanked. Jen raised her eyebrows and the rest of us stared at her pussy. Dani put her hands on her stomach with her fingers pointing towards her feet.

Pops seemed to be ignoring her but we all heard the crack and saw motion near Dani’s pussy and saw her feet drop to the floor, her ass lifted about three inches off the floor, her hands slide down to her slit and spread it open. When her butt reached the top of its motion she squirted. Just a tiny bit but it landed on the floor in front of her.

We all caught our breath. Jen said motherfucker and sighed. Dani pulled her legs back and assumed the same position. Jen told her she was nuts.

Pops smacked her clit again and Dani’s feet hit the ground and raised her ass higher and this time she squirted for about a half second and moaned.

She rubbed her lips and clit then assumed the position once again. I had seen her do this several times and even tried it myself but all I did was hurt. When I rubbed it later I came but I could take it or leave it.

This was everyone else’s first time. I noticed Annie leaning forward and she kept licking her lips and staring at Dani.

Jen was watching pops and the third hit was much louder then the others. This time we could see pops pulling his hand back up. His hand was open and palm down.

Dani lifted at least a foot off the floor, moaned really loud, got her lips spread with her hands and squirted for about a second and a half. And she kept coming while she pumped her ass up and down and rubbed her clit and lips.

She rolled over to her side and pulled her legs together. Jen said motherfucker again and said impossible and something about nuts and then she knelt beside Dani and Dani grabbed her arm.

Pops looked down and wondered if she would ever get by three. Dani said she hoped and everyone else in the room except me said fuck.

Dani laughed and asked Jen if she wanted to try it. Annie didn’t give her a chance she jumped up and lay down pushing Dani out of the way and she assumed the position. But after ten seconds she covered up and asked Dani how bad it hurt. Dani said lots for about a half a second then her pussy takes over and all she feels is intense pleasure. The second and third time something snaps and her pussy squirts.

Annie spread her legs back apart and uncovered and Dani said she did not have to compete and pops nailed her clit.

Annie’s repeated Dani’s motions exactly except she covered her clit with her hands and rubbed hard. We also heard her scream fuck but the fuck was hard to understand.

She lay back on the floor and kept repeating fuck. Dani told her to stop – don’t hurt herself. Annie looked at her and told her she had to feel it and she spread her legs apart and back.

She hesitated uncovering her clit while Dani told her to get use to having her clit spanked before going to the extreme. Annie said she didn’t like her clit spanked. And she moved her hands.

Dani started to say something but pops surprised us all again and this time Annie did not make a noise but still repeated Dani’s motions. We noticed that her fingers were very wet.

Dani leaned down and told her to spread her lips apart and let the switch or whatever snap and then push them together. The release was much better and then Annie groaned. It sounded like she was in so much pain. BBs and Jen and myself were open mouthed with our crotches covered just in case the madman came for us.

Pops had not looked down nor said a word. Annie took several breaths and pulled her legs back but not apart. Her hands were still rubbing her pussy.

Pops looked back at us and told us he was going to get wet if she took another one. He had a grin on his face. But the look on his face relaxed us all because it was not mean – it was/is hard to explain. He was peaceful – not trying to hurt her – helping her maybe.

Annie spread her legs and pulled her hands back. Dani told her to move her hands just a little higher and repeated that this was not a competition but pops surprised us again.

I swear Annie left the floor and by the time her feet hit the floor and her hands had even reached her clit – there was a spray of liquid about three feet high some of it landing on pops’ thigh.

Dani wanted to touch Annie but she looked at us and said don’t touch us – it feels terrible – she’ll grab at you or come to you. Annie let out an explosive breath that made us jump. She drew in a larger breath and I noticed she was patting her clit while rubbing it. Her skin from forehead to toes turned red like she was blushing.

Jen said no fucking way and BBs grunted. Pops said wow and Dani said Annie’s name. Annie didn’t acknowledge her or him. It looked like she was trying to get away from something inside her.

And then she spread her legs wide and moved her hands. Pops said goddamn which he very seldom does and looked at Annie’s face. Dani told her it was not a competition – she didn’t need to do this and Annie spread her legs farther.

She opened her eyes and pleaded with pops then smiled at him. We girls all felt relief and them pops smacked her.

Annie screamed and squirted for about thirty seconds. It looked like a cock squirting its sperm out. One, two, three then four long squirts. I’m not sure what Annie’s scream signified – but it was definitely a pleasure scream.

It reminded me of the young kids saying WTF with awe. Annie was rubbing her pussy with one hand and her other hand looked like it was buried in her pussy.

Dani set there wanting to help but knew she couldn’t. Jen had crawled up beside Dani and hugged her. BBs was smiling at pops and he was shocked but grinning.

When Annie pulled her hands back to her stomach she was still moaning and trying to breath. Then she lifted her legs and assumed the position.

Dani told her she would give pops a coronary and pops said she already did. He told her that was enough for today; she had lost control.

She said it felt so intense and so good. And she pleaded for one more time. Pops knelt down in her cum or squirt or whatever it was and gently placed his hand on her pussy. He cupped it and gently rubbed. She tried to lift her ass but her legs were not in place to support her.

She pleaded one more time. Dani touched her arm and Annie pulled away. Pops put his hands over hers and she pulled them away.

Pops gently smacked her clit and she said harder. He cupped it then lightly tapped it. She yelled harder and pops used that one voice that turns little girls, well ALL girls and women into princesses. And said her name.

Her eyes snapped open and she dropped her legs around pops and reached up and lifted herself and wrapped her arms around him tightly and rocked. Then she grabbed Dani with one arm and Jen with the other and BBs rubbed her shoulders.

I sat there in awe. She quieted and was sitting calmly and asked where all this had come from and then it dawned on her and she said she had only squirted one other time I her life.

She had met two football players that were giants. She decided she wanted to fuck them both. When they got to their room one of the other girls offered her some coke. She was already high and snorted only a half line. She didn’t like the way it smelled or tasted.

But five minutes later she had one guy fucking her with the biggest dick she had ever had and she had the other guy who was even bigger in her other hand. She told him to try her ass and she guided him to her but she missed and he slammed it in her pussy with the other.

She said she came forever and squirted several times. The guys both came and she wanted them to do her again. They wouldn’t and they pushed her out of the room because she had ruined a chair or something. She said she wandered for an hour before a female guard went through her purse and had the bellman walk her to her hotel room door.

She said she tried to fuck the bellman but he didn’t want to.

She said today was about a hundred times better than that. She grabbed Jen’s hands and told her to never do coke no matter what. She would lose control.

But she looked at us one by one and told us to try this at least once. The feeling is unbelievable.

I say it is the scariest thing I’ve ever seen. I know it’s not but I had never seen the out of control Annie. Even when she was going wild while I fucked her with Perfect dick and his helper and Jen sucked her clit she was still in control.

After about ten minutes she was back to normal. She asked if I scared her. I told her yes. She wanted to know why and I told her I’d write a story and then we could discuss it.

Jen was sort of in a daze but she said she was fine – She asked how long it took me to adjust and I told her I was still adjusting. If only she knew the half of it.

Every once in a while when Jen least expects it pops smacks her two or three times on her ass. She always yelps but she never says anything.

I finally got tired of it and asked pops why he was aggravating the situation. He told me to ask her – he was just doing as she asked. I found her and asked about him smacking her. She actually acted guilty and said how else was she going to know if she liked it. She had to try it sometime. She hated missing out on anything she might like simply because she was afraid to try it.

She told me that she would be pretty upset if she had just found out she liked pussy as well as dick. I had to agree.

She had told pops to smack her to see if she liked it or if it just hurt. I told her I’d give her a controlled spanking and she would know fairly quickly.

She told me she wanted to test it with a male first – women could talk her into anything. I flirted with her for a minute but I was just not in the mood.

Our roles changed and she asked what the problem was. She started rubbing my leg and then moved to my arm and them my back and before long I was explaining I thought pops might be exploiting Annie.

Jen is a hell of a listener. When I was done she had my tits in her hands and her legs wrapped around me. I turned and we kissed. I started rubbing her body and her response just made me wetter.

When I touched her legs to spread them she locked up on me. She told me she felt like I was exploiting her – a young girl searching for answers in her sexually charged world. Trying to figure out what was good or bad for her.

I pulled back and looked in her eyes and started laughing. I called her a bitch and she feinted then grabbed my pussy and told me she was tired of this slow fuck. She’d been wet since Annie tried to water the plants and needed to get off.

I attached my mouth to her pussy and didn’t let go until she pulled my hair hard.

A little later she was rubbing me and she had my legs spread about as far as I could. She was licking my clit and then she slapped it and I came. She told me I gushed. I was halfway to Annie’s level.

She did it again when I was just about satisfied but she slapped it three times and I came three times and could feel the wetness soak my ass.

She giggled and asked if I was sure I didn’t like pops extreme spanking position. I didn’t answer. We were in the 69 position and I had just inserted Perfect dick in to finish her off.

I slapped her clit and she yelled ouch. The second time she just lifted her ass. I kept it up until she came. I grabbed Mr. Perfect and started stroking her as fast as I could. She went over the top and I smacked her clit. The wetness I felt was an indication that she liked it. The third or fourth hit made her start coming continuously. She pulled the dildo out and told me to finger her – she wanted the top.

I started and removed my fingers when she started to lose control. That’s when I spanked her clit. And she was completely over the top. When she started to settle I reinserted my fingers but she told me to spank her.

I did for a few moments and she covered up. I could see her gush. When she felt she was recovered enough she uncovered and I spanked her – she told me harder. I did. In the end my hand was hurting and her sheets were completely soaked. She did not want to let go and I fell asleep holding her.

I had several drinks to calm down after the Annie episode. I woke up ready to pee the bed. I made it in time and when I got back to the bed she had taken it over.

I went to my room and was asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. When I woke I thought it had all been a dream.

But then my hand ached and I knew better.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window