••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Friday, February 22, 2008 (item)

Jeni and BBs Say Goodbye for Now

Posted at 7:30 AM
Tags --

I am very sad but it is time for BBs and myself to go back to our real lives.
To Read the rest click
here->
She misses her husband Danny and a hard cock to fuck – she can not take Alan hard – and I am anxious to get to work with my new crew and to have more fun with Denny and BBs in the bedroom.

We will miss the wonderful atmosphere of loving and caring that exists with Dani, Lisa, Annie and Alan. They have a very beautiful and loving relationship.

It is very odd indeed to not be judged on your actions – only what is inside you. I feel loved but Dani says it is not love – it is much deeper then that. I’m not sure if I agree with her or not. Maybe because I am new to all of this.

Moms want to meet me and get to really know me. They told me if I meet their criteria I may find the perfect life. Now that sounds scary but I am willing to try anything once.

And last I am going to miss you the readers. It has been a gratifying experience to meet and talk to you in this fantasy world. Your words have been heartfelt and sincere. If I didn’t need the money I might leave the real world and live in this one full time.

I’ll be reading and hopefully contributing and I’ll maintain all my relationships with the people I have met. It will be limited though. I only have so much free time.

Thank you all for a wonderful week and I’ll be back in touch as soon as possible.

And finally, many of you readers have asked for my history. Mainly the first time I fucked. I’ve been working on it because it is not only you but my cohorts in sexual activity also want to know. So sometime today I’ll make sure Alan edits it and posts.

Until later – goodbye – with a few tears in my eyes.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window