••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Tuesday, February 19, 2008 (item)

Jeni’s First Time

Posted at 2:27 PM
Tags --

Pops has been giving me lessons about the Internet. I’ve used it at work but never just ‘wasted time’. Well now I know. When Alan (I like pops but I’m still getting use to him) showed me this blog I KNEW these people were crazy. I was pretty sure but this confirmed it.
To Read the rest click
here->
Until I read one of Annie’s stories – and Lisa’s story from the other day – then I was hooked. I’ve had a portable computer that my father gave me last year for my birthday and I have been faithfully paying my cell phone bill to cover the Internet connection. I think I have used it twice before last weekend when Alan reset it to access his local network.

I’m still a little intimidated by my surroundings and by people that prefer to live in a house that does not really have phone service but has a computer system much more powerful then most large businesses.

I know this place is way out of my league but I feel like I am home. It is so weird. I hate to say it because I hate change but this is all growing on me.

BBs asked if I wanted to go back to her place and I answered that it did not matter – it looked like she and the rest of the ABCs (I love that name) were having a good time and Alan had been showing me parts of the Internet that completely intrigue me.

She decided we would stay and I was secretly happy.

I am 25 almost 26 years old and have been told I look like my fantasy girl, Jennifer Connelly. Alan told me I looked very similar to a girl he remembered from a movie he saw a long time ago. He described a hot girl riding a little kid’s ride – he thought it was a horse. I laughed and described the outfit the girl had on and he was surprised I was old enough to have seen it.

He is so smooth – he told me my tits looked better then the girl in the movie – mine fit my body better. It is going to be fun screwing with his mind. He is so gullible but Dani warned me that he plays lots of games and just when you think you know something for sure – he fools you. I reserve judgment until later.

I talked to his wife – his girlfriend – his whatever – he’s over my shoulder and called her one of his pieces of ass. She called him her dick – the best ever. Mom called him an asshole and told me to protect my butt hole – he likes to surprise women. I didn’t mean to kiss and tell but I told her the warning was too late.

She asked what happen and momtoo grabbed the phone and wanted to know how many days it took before he got in my pants. I never answered but I heard her tell mom if it was more then 6 hours we are still safe.

Lisa and Dani told me I had to have a entry interview before I would be given access to certain areas of the cabin and the big house, as they call it.

Alan says I need to let some of you drop your cocks. Many are waiting for me to describe my first time. Well I hate to tell you – I am – the first time I have ever typed a story- the first time I have ever posted anything on the Internet (besides email) – the first time I’ve had an editor looking over my shoulder pointing out grammar mistakes and asking questions that I have to type the answer to. It is really fun.

He just told me to wait until I start writing dirty stuff – he promises I will get wetter then hell and will fuck him sideways (what the hell is that) when I’m done.

Well we are about to find out. He wanted me to start with the story first and then write this but I told him I did not Kiss and Tell.

He reminded me I didn’t finish my conversation with moms. Mom asked some really hard questions. Her first was why the hell was I here.

I stumbled with my words – I just told her exactly what happened but left out the part about fucking BBs husband.

I got to make a comment or I will forget – I keep typing people’s real names. Now Annie is actually Annie but I just found out it is not her REAL name. Her family has always called her Annie after the orphan.

Alan has some neat software – if I type someone’s real name the computer automatically ‘fixes’ my mistake and changes it to what the Internet knows them by.

Three or four times I’ve backspaced to erase and fix it and the computer waits 2 seconds, just long enough that I think I’ve got it fixed and it magically changes.

This computer now suggests what it thinks I was going to type. Sometimes whole sentences – at first I thought it was reading my mind – it was uncanny.

And he just showed me how to program keys to automatically type in phrases or words I use a lot. I wished I could have this at work. I just mistyped work – there is a little box sitting above it with all the possible words I meant. If I ignore it, it assumes the bottom word was what I wanted and automatically changes it.

He just told me that Lisa took about a day to become and an expert at it. The program is now showing ‘an, and, and the’ above the phrase ‘and expert’ in the previous sentence. It is pretty sure I meant ‘an’ instead of ‘and’. It just changed it and crossed out the and. This is so cool.

Alan said back to work.

I didn’t tell mom the whole story but she listened to all my answers. Did I like my job? Did I want to have kids? What do I think about marrying some asshole and his dick being the only one I get forever? (The computer just changed the period I typed to a question mark –so cool). How long have I known I was bisexual? Have I got acclimated to Alan’s cock? Did Denny fuck me or did I fuck him? Have I got any money saved? What kind of car do I want? Have I ever lied to get laid? Did BBs really instigate our relationship or did I trick her? Do my parents know I like girls? On and on.

She wanted simple quick answers. Then momtoo asked if I like it up the ass. I sputtered and she told me Dani told her I was pretty new at this stuff and she apologized. She should not ask a question she already knew the answer to. I asked her how she could possible know and she told me she was going to read something. As she read the email I wanted to go find BBs and strangle her.

Moms assured me that I was in good company – all the girls right writes her almost every day. They are all her daughters as far as she is concerned and I should never hesitate to call or write. I’m on probation. I asked how long and she told me the rest of my life.

My new ‘moms’ will not let me fuck up if they can help it. When I asked her why she told me that I was the first woman BBs ever brought into her life since Dani and Anal - I should be honored and proud that I can call her my friend.

It was very touching – almost a cry moment. Then momtoo asked how my pussy liked Alan’s dick the first time.

I sputtered again and asked her what Dani’s note said – she told me ALL the girls had dropped them notes. Mom asked if Dani really tried to pull my tits off. I laughed and realized that these people were my friends – they did not even know me – but they trusted their guts. I had passed everyone’s test. I tell you I felt pretty fucking good.

Before they got off the phone, moms asked me to watch out for pops. Try not to kill him before they get home. And most important – don’t take any of his crap – throw it right back as hard as I can. They made sure I had their phone numbers and emails. Pops said I should write them a dirty letter – they love them.

Pops asked if I had any idea how much I had typed. Wow. This is too easy.

Time to sign off – he told me to bait you with this. The next story I write will describe what I did to this poor man the other day. How I was able to bring 5 people (6 including me) to orgasm while touching only one of them. He says my fuck-me-voice and ability to tell people what to do is amazing. I know I am.

So until I get my nerve up – bye.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window