••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Thursday, February 21, 2008 (item)

Lisa’s Adventure in Exhibiting

Posted at 6:19 PM
Tags -- , ,

I was told my behavior was self-destructive by a sweet old lady this morning.

Pops had to run some errands and I needed to sign papers at the bank and get stamps and other odds and ends.
To Read the rest click
here->
We also needed to stop and get stuff for his supposedly killer vegetable soup that Annie requested.

In the vegetable aisle he was teasing and asking what size cucumber I could take. There were a few older gentlemen within earshot and a young boy straightening things out.

They all smiled when I asked him if he wanted me to try any particular one for size. He grabbed a fairly large one then asked the kid if he had anything bigger.

The kid told him no and I suggested maybe he should pick two – that ought to be fun. Everyone in the aisle found other things to look at and pops told them they could check me out – I liked being looked at – that’s why I was so good at my night job.

I had changed dresses since I really didn’t want to be arrested but I still didn’t have anything underneath. He pulled the dress so that it tightened over my ass and he asked everyone what they thought. No one answered.

The he grabbed a boob and let it flop – he said look boys – no bra then he tweaked my nipples. They stood out plain as could be. I got wet.

He stroked my ass while they watched and he ran his fingers up and down my crack after sticking them in about an inch.

I got wetter. Then he pissed me off. He told them I only charged $100 dollars for a half hour. They could make an appointment right now if they wanted.

I walked away pissed. It was all in fun but he hurt a nerve I didn’t know I had. I made it to the end of the aisle and turned back and apologized to everyone. I told them he had it wrong. It was $100 to look at me for a half hour.

It was $50 more to see what I was wearing underneath and another $50 for me to excite them.

Pops asked what an every day normal fuck was worth. I told him he didn’t have enough money. They all laughed. Most of them wandered away but the young kid was still stealing glances.

I asked him if he had a girlfriend. He told me no. I told him too bad and I lifted the back of my skirt to show him my ass then I bent over. I saw pops’ dick twitch and visibly get harder.

I told the kid he’d have to find someone to take care of him and as I walked by I touched his cheek and trailed my hand down his arm and pulled it right before I would have hit his crotch.

When we got to the end of the aisle pops looked back and he lifted my skirt again to give the kid one more thrill.

I was so wet. We checked out and when we got to the car I climbed onto his lap. I reached down and before I could get him all the way out, he was rock hard. It took me a few moments to get him all the way in and I started slow fucking him.

He asked if I was afraid we would get caught. I told him no, my skirt was hiding the good stuff. I asked if seeing my butt in the store and letting the kid see had turned him on. His dick throbbed and he asked me what I thought.

He stayed fairly still until I started pumping faster and he joined in. I remembered watching Jeni fuck him and I came.

Just then the little old lady told me that was terrible to sit on an older man’s lap and act like that. She told me it was self-destructive and I should be ashamed. When she made it to the sidewalk she shook her finger at me.

I tried not to laugh – she was so cute. Before she went in the door pulling her little cart they all have, she looked back and told me to be a lady.

Pops was laughing so hard and I think she scared him as he was soft – which in his case really didn’t make a difference but he told me to get off and we’d go to the bank.

He kept chuckling and repeating what she had said. I asked what he thought she would have done if she had seen what we were really doing. He chuckled even harder.

At every stop I rubbed my ass against him and he goosed me and rubbed my ass and the clerk at the post office probably thought we were crazy. Pops kept looking down the top of my dress and commenting on how hard my nipples were. It was funny at the time.

On the way home he stopped at the underpass where the river road crosses over. He pulled me onto his lap and told me to finish. He was hard so I sat on it.

After two or three minutes he pulled my dress off over my head and wondered how many of the cars passing overhead could see me.

I did not let it bother me. I even looked up and waved and one driver blew his horn. About that time a car appeared behind us – it was a good half mile back and pops pulled off the side onto the shoulder but would not let me get off or cover up.

I arched my back, pulled my shoulders back and stuck my tits out. And kept fucking him. When the car went by there were three or four young kids in it – probably high school and they yelled something I didn’t get.

Pops said they told me to fuck him faster. I did – and I was paranoid they would come back or another car would come by so it spoiled the mood when I kept twisting to look forward and then to look over my shoulder.

He told me not to worry about the cars – concentrate on his dick and it’d be over before another car came by. Well, we didn’t make it.

An older guy with a young kid with him stopped right at our door. Pops let me grab my dress to cover up. The old guy asked if we need help. Pops told him he was just fine and that I was getting better.

The old guy either saw something or figured out what he seen from a distance and apologized, he thought we were in trouble. Pops told him he would be if his wife caught him. The old man waved and drove down the road.

He told me to hurry up and he finally came. I grabbed some handi-wipes and got us clean. But he would not give me my dress back. I stayed low most of the way home. He slowed and talked to several people on purpose and I finally let a younger couple see me naked.

The guy loved it – his girlfriend not so much. When we got home pops still would not give me my dress back and it had started to snow. I had not bothered with a coat since pops had warmed the car up so I grabbed a bag of groceries and walked into the house.

Dani asked me what the fuck I was doing and pops told her I was being self-destructive. I told her he decided he liked me better naked.

While pops told them what happened I got my little dress on and went back to work on my email and worked on the web page for a while.

Then Jeni and I started cleaning. Pops setup a video cam to tape us. Dani told us later it was really hot. Then pops commented that he had not seen Annie or BBs that much today.

Jeni told him they were talking about a friend that needed help with something back home. Pops asked who and Dani told him that when and if they wanted his help they would let him know.

When we decided we had cleaned enough we asked pops how it was. He told us we missed several spots and that we had streaked the windows – we had not done the windows so we knew he was screwing with us.

Jeni whispered that he was editing the video and his cock was semi-hard. BBs came down and looked over his shoulder and asked where he had found the video. Then she noticed the background and wanted to know who was in the video.

Jeni went over and play bitch slapped her and asked her how many times she had played with and seen her ass.

BBs kissed her ass and took a long look while she had her skirt up. Then she wanted to know who the other person was. I didn’t say a word. Dani confessed and BBs said wow.

Pops plans on screening his finished product later this evening. I wonder how BBs will feel when she finally figures out it is not Dani. Pops thinks she will not realize it.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window