••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Saturday, October 4, 2008 (item)

Annie's Sympathy Fuck – Part 18 by Annie (Edited by Dani)

Posted at 5:23 AM
Tags -- , , , , , , , ,

Shortly after we graduated, Dani and I went to visit a good friend in a neighboring state that had moved away in our junior year.

We were laying out in conservative suits because her younger brother was around. When he left Annie undid her top and was laying on her stomach. When she pulled her top off without showing anything she heard or saw something.

Our friend told us it was the boy next door. Whenever she or her friends laid out, he would climb a tree and watch them with binoculars. She told us he was a big shy nerd that would never hurt anyone.

She told us they ignored him. Dani asked if they ever showed him any skin. She said not really.

Annie and I got up without showing anything and went inside. We came back wearing our tiny thongs. They did not leave much to the imagination. Our pussy lips could be seen when we spread our legs a little.

We rearranged our towels and our friend called us sluts. She told us that the guy was moving back and forth between us very quickly.

We both unfastened our tops while on our knees but with our backs towards him. We heard movement in the tree.

After a few minutes, I reached between my legs and pulled my thong out of my ass and lips showing him the real thing. We heard more motion and Dani flipped over and sat up showing her tits.

She said something to me and I did the same. We could see the reflection of the binoculars moving back and forth. Our friend told us to be careful, he night fall out of the tree.

I said we couldn’t have that while I stood up and walked to the fence with my tits bouncing. I told the guy to get down and come here or I would call the police.

He climbed down and walked over apologizing. I asked why and he said he just liked looking. I said no, why was he apologizing. I invited him through the gate. I taught him the eye rule and he learned quickly but he kept jumping from Dani’s boobs to mine.

I guided him to a corner blocked from view and Dani and our friend joined us. His head was bouncing back and forth and I asked if her had ever seen our friends tits. He blushed and said no. Dani moved behind our friend and pulled her top off.

The guy’s eyes were bouncing between our tits. I asked if he had ever seen tits before – he said only in magazines.

Dani asked if he liked but before he could answer she grabbed his crotch. He moaned and a wet spot spread at the head of his cock. Dani commented he really liked them.

I asked if he could see my pussy with his binoculars and he said he was not sure. He didn’t see any hair. Dani and I showed him why. Dani checked again and said he liked that even more.

I led him to the pool telling him we needed to hide his wet spot. We jumped in and he seemed disappointed that he could not see us. Dani and I got out and sat on the edge of the pool and spread our legs.

We asked our friend if he liked and she went under. After a minute of him and her struggling, she came back up with his shorts and said yes – he liked it very much. She reached down because she was surprised he was so big.

We could see her hand jerking him off then she told him to sit on the edge of the pool. He was hard and embarrassed until she starting stroking him again.

When he came she got a face full and she just laughed then went under to wash off but she handed him her bottoms and told him to keep them. She put one leg on each side of him then floated on her back showing her neatly trimmed pubic hair and everything else.

He never got soft. Dani asked if he had ever fucked a girl. He just shook his head when he looked into her eyes then checked out her tits.

Dani grabbed his hand and told him he could touch. He squirted a little and our friend asked if he knew what a blowjob was. He was not sure so she showed him. He came within seconds. I jumped into the pool and did him next. He lasted a little longer.

Dani didn’t suck cock back then so she just jerked him off. He was lasting a long time and our friend asked to try. She got out of the pool, pushed him to his back then straddled him.

She grabbed his cock and squeezed and made him swear he had never fucked anything before including guys. He swore and as a reward she mounted him. She put his hands on her hips and showed him how to move.

He came fairly quickly. When she pulled off he was bigger then ever but he gradually went soft.

We rearranged our towels and told him to enjoy himself. He touched us all and even inserted his fingers into us. I told him that if he was putting his fingers in me he better stick his cock in next.

Out friend said he was hard immediately and tried to turn me over. I told him to stick it in from the back. My goodness he had a nice cock. Dani and our friend told him what to do.

When I came he came it pushed him over the edge to hear a woman come. We rested for a while and got to know him. He asked why our pussies were bald and our friend said he could watch her shave and even help.

His cock was rock hard. Dani got on her knees and told him to fuck her. He did but this time he didn’t come when Dani did. She told him to be careful, he was almost too long for her. He was surprised she was so shallow.

Our friend got her knees and could take about an inch more then Dani. Then he walked over to me and I acted like I was going to get on my knees but instead I deep throated him. He rewarded me by coming. I told him I was the only one of the three that could do that.

Our friend asked me to show her how so she practiced and tasted come for the first time. She never quite swallowed him whole that day.

That evening he invited us over to play pool and video games. We dressed like sluts and were immediately uncomfortable when his Mom walked in and introduced herself.

She asked to speak with us in private. She led us upstairs to the master bedroom and indicated we should look out a window. It looked right into the remote corner of the pool that we thought was concealed. I know we all looked like deer caught in the headlights.

She asked one question of Dani and I – were we prostitutes? Our friend answered for us and the mother hugged us all and thanked us. Then she handed us a box of condoms and asked that we teach him how to use them. She was too embarrassed and her husband figured he would learn on his own.

Then she took my arm and asked to talk to me privately. I was sure she was going to lecture me – instead she wanted something else.

Dani and our friend went back to the pool room. When I got back they had him on his back on the pool table. He had a condom on. It took him three to do it right.

I opened one and showed them how to use your mouth. My friend tried it four times. She tried to deep throat him and she told us she hated it. She didn’t get the taste of his come.

When we left at 2 am the girls asked me what the mother wanted. I told them that her husband had watched us from start to finish. He asked the mother why his son had been deep throated and he hadn’t. After he fucked her twice.

He told her the whole story and she attempted to suck him. It had been years, maybe before they were married that she had sucked him off.

The mother asked me for pointers. I told her everything I knew and all the tricks I had learned.

About midnight she knocked on the door jam and asked if she could come in. Her son covered up but we girls stayed the way we were – naked.

His son started to object but she came in, gave me a hug and said success – it was easy when you knew how.

She looked at her son and told her that whoever he fucked in the future, he had better have one of these on and she tossed him a condom. Our friend told his mother not to worry – he had one on now.

The poor guy turned bright red. His mother left saying it was time for round two. Her son asked what she meant and she told him we were not the only ones getting lucky that night and left.

Our friend pushed him back and climbed on. He complained he could not feel as much with a condom. Dani told him it was better then getting his dick cut off because he had caught some disease. He agreed and then Dani told him what my brother had told her about getting a good feeling.

When he put our friend on her back and put her knees next to her ears he agreed it was better. Our friend loved it.

Two weeks later we both received packages from the mother. Beautiful terry cloth robes.

Out friend called us about six months later upset that her man, whom she had dated exclusively since that first day, wanted to date other women. We told her to go fuck other guys. She did but could not find anyone as good as ‘her’ man.

After a month she was depressed and said she felt like a whore. She had fucked eight guys in the last 6 days and had never come except by her own hands. We tried to make her feel better but what could we do? She just needed time. She ended the call saying her man was calling for the first time in three weeks.

We didn’t hear anything for weeks then we got a call telling us she and her ‘man’ was getting married in a year.

It was a wonderful wedding – she had got him jogging and lifting weights and he had filled out nicely. She made us promise to not fuck him on her wedding night. We didn’t but we did get laid.

He came up to us at the reception and asked for a favor. He pointed out two of his employees and we assured him they would never be the same.

Dani and I spent the next two days showing those guys the works. We never did learn what happened to them.

When our friend was six months pregnant she asked us to visit. She met us at the door in a robe and led us to her bedroom. Her husband was tied to the bed. She asked that we fuck him until he could not get hard again. She checked on us about every hour and after five hours nothing we did made him hard.

She wanted to make sure he was done so she swallowed his cock soft. He was hard in seconds. After he came he could not get it up again no matter what we tried. The next morning he woke me up fucking me. Turns out he woke every woman with a fucking that morning.

She called us a month later and said her jaws were so tired of sucking him but at least he didn’t need fucking as much.

That was several years ago. We visit once in a while and we can deplete him in about two hours now. But it’s probably because we keep getting interrupted. They have four kids now.

She told us she thinks she gets pregnant when she deep throats him but instead of swallowing his come she fucks him. He always comes harder and more when she blows him.

Me and Dani agree.

Go Back To Home Page Or Close Window

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window