••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Thursday, October 2, 2008 (item)

Birthday Month – Oct 2 2008 1640 by Dani

Posted at 5:05 PM
Tags -- , ,

October is another birthday month. Many of our birthdays are in April but a few are in October.

We are having a BIG birthday party for everyone this weekend. The next weekend is the wedding so this was the best choice.

Most notable is that little tramp Liz.

I’ll explain the little tramp bit in a moment.

A week to ten days ago Pops asked Liz to borrow her car. When she came home from school Pops told her he heard a noise so he took it to his friends at the Vette shop.

He told her they had to order the parts but it should be ready in a week or so.

This afternoon Pops and I picked them up at school but first we went to get Liz’s car.

Pops is an asshole. His guys installed a cam and headers and gave her chrome pipes down the side. It sounds so sweet. He also had them put in a Bose sound system that is unbelievable. I’ve already ordered one.

I drove her car to school and moved to the passenger’s seat. When the girls got in Liz talked to Mr. Nerd for a moment and started her car. She had missed the new pipes but the grin on her face was priceless.

When she heard the cam the grin became a big smile. When I handed her the stereo remote she stared. Finally speechless.

I know we left school just a little too fast and WAY too loud but it was great.

Her car sounds, looks and runs better then mine, the little tramp. Then she and B handed me $20. They said it was my share for suggesting the business plan.

I had no idea what they meant. Then it dawned on me and I started to switch the stereo off but gB was in the car and I was not going to bring her into this.

B has been relieved of in school suspension. She has aced every test and was helping so much that the janitor was sitting on his butt two hours of the day – he fired her and the principal convinced her mother that she had been punished enough at school.

When we got home I pulled Liz and B into the pool shower room. I crossed my arms and waited. Liz turned around and lifted her skirt. I had no choice but to laugh – she had on cutoff sweat pants and had written sucker across the butt.

B turned around and hers said $100 to pull them down. Then Liz handed me a handful of quarters. I pulled the front of her shirt out and some guys had gotten an eyeful of….fake boobs – she found them in our costume closet.

When B handed me her quarters I wondered because she had a turtleneck sweater on. She lifted it to display a skeleton t-shirt with painted on boobs.

I was getting ready to leave and spread the joke when B handed me a $50 bill. I stared at it then made a circle with my finger. She turned around bent over, pulled her skirt up and sweats down.

Her youthful bare ass in a thong was on display. She stepped out of her sweats and started to leave but told me it was the easier $100 she ever made – Liz said the guy got a real nice stiffy – I started to ask how she knew but covered my ears.

They both left and I did not know what to do. Then Liz came back and snatched the $50 bill form me – it’s mine she said. I must have looked confused – she told me she let B borrow it just so they could see my face and she laughed all the way out.

Little tramp.

Go Back To Home Page Or Close Window

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window