••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Saturday, October 4, 2008 (item)

Stubby is A Male Fuckhead – Oct 4 2008 by Lisa

Posted at 9:01 AM
Tags -- , , , , , , , , ,

All males are fuckheads. ALL males.

Dani wrote the story of our fun this morning. You would think that after blowing a guy in public, giving him a great orgasm would tend to endear him to you.

We ran, came back and took a shower where he bent me over for a quickie and helped me clean my asshole then we ate breakfast.

After breakfast Dani and I were planning the day’s activities. Almost everyone is here for October birthday month and we are having a weenie roast. Stubby’s will be the first.

Debby came over and asked how our run was. Dani asked how her exhibition went. Debby said she did not know, it was hard to tell from a distance.

I told her it was fine, the target loved it. Stubby never said a word. Dani went to get her some coffee and Debby leaned towards us and asked if we did threesomes.

Stubby pretended to be stupid and I told Debby we were not exclusive – she could fuck him anytime she wanted. I would join in or help if she wanted. She whispered to me and I grabbed both their hands and yelled at Dani that we would be right back.

I put Stubby on his back on the bed and pulled his pants off. Then Debby sat at the foot of the bed and stuck her hand in her pants.

I smacked Stubby’s cock then started sucking him and Debby moaned when it got hard. I stroked him and had him moaning when Debby came.

I tossed her my towel and she wiped herself then stood up and hugged me saying thanks. We both left Stubby on the bed. With his hard-on. He wanted to know who was going to finish him off. Debby told him to go find the guy in the truck.

Stubby called us back and said he wanted to see her pussy and wanted to spank her tits some more and maybe she could suck him a little and he would be real careful if he could put just a little of his cock in her.

Debby and I looked at each other saying no thanks, we were fine and walked away.

When we sat down with Dani she asked what happened and Debby explained. Dani laughed and yelled to Stubby that there was a phone call for him. He cursed but came down holding his cock against his stomach under a pair of shorts or a t-shirt.

When he reached Dani to get the phone Dani goosed him which made him drop his guard and the shorts he was trying to hold up.

Dani commented to us that she thought Stubby was starting to get old. His cock just was not as big as usual. Debby said it was a lot smaller then this morning.

He walked away calling us cunts. US? He’s the one that was not agreeable.

Go Back To Home Page Or Close Window

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window