••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Friday, October 3, 2008 (item)

Morning Cock – Oct 3 2008 by Lisa

Posted at 5:15 AM
Tags -- , , , , ,

It has been a while since I posted. Maybe because it has been a while since I was able to surf the web and sit around naked with all the others.

I have to wear something in the bedroom otherwise Stubby gets hard and will not leave me alone until I do something about it. With school and all, I am tired and find I do not need a dick as often as before.

But this morning, with Pops, Captain and Dani all sitting around naked it made me realize how much I had missed it.

Then Stubby came down and I did not even give it a thought – he told me he doubted he would fuck me much in front of other people mainly because of his fake leg.

Well this morning he surprised me. First, he can fuck me without using his fist around his cock as a stop from going in too deep.

He goes in just right and if I am really turned on, I push back taking him just a little deeper. It’s like his cock had perfect memory because he will give me just what I want after that.

Second, it was a BIG turn on to see everyone watch his cock penetrate me. Damn I was wet.

After I come I can feel him start to throb. Sometimes I milk him with my muscles but my favorite thing is to watch his face and feel his cock while I jerk and suck him off. His face is a thing of beauty when I have my lips wrapped around his soft throbbing cock head.

And when he shoots, the first one always starts to come out my nose. It tickles but I get the full flavor and taste of him. Damn, I am wet again.

He’s out running with Dani – maybe Pops will do me – it has been a while.

Go Back To Home Page Or Close Window

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window