••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Thursday, October 2, 2008 (item)

This School Stuff Sucks – Oct 2 2008 0650 by Dani

Posted at 8:14 AM
Tags -- , ,

I had forgotten how badly the rigorous schedule of school and studying sucks.

I had to get up at 1 am to make sure I got a paper done that was due today. I spent the last two days screwing around thinking I had plenty of time but October got here before I was ready.

It is hard for me to write under a deadline but I found a way that was both efficient and enjoyable.

Liz came down after I dropped my coffee – sorry Captain – hated to waste that coffee but I needed to pick a new mug anyway.

Captain always gets the coffee pots (yes we have two – decaf for the old guys) ready to go in the evening – all we have to do is turn them on.

Anyway, Liz came down and hugged me from the back and said it felt good down here with the fire and smell of coffee – she took a sip of mine and started reading over my shoulder then asked why I typed the first sentence that way.

She told me what is sounded like so I changed it. She told me to keep writing and went for a cup of coffee. I told her to go back to bed but she fell asleep right after supper last night as I did and was wide awake.

I wrote, she critiqued and kept our coffee cups filled and heated some muffins.

By three I was done. I decided to start another paper due next Tuesday and she critiqued it. It went so smooth and after a bit I figured her out and the last two or three pages she never said a word. Less then an hour. I was surprised and pleased.

It was some of the best school writing I have ever done. It was hard but very rewarding.

I must say I am very happy to be back to posting – I don’t think while posting here (shut up you guys) I just write.

Liz settled down with the fortieth rewrite of her paper. The girl loves to write. I asked if she kept a journal or diary – she would not tell me in case I went looking for it which is exactly what I will do now.

B got here around 5 glad to see we were up. She and Liz talked about school stuff then asked me about all the people at the office.

She said her punishment is not so bad since she can at least talk in the morning. She told us she can not believe how a cute guy with a good body can make her so dumb in seconds.

Liz and I both agreed we have suffered the same fate. Liz asked if they kissed and B actually blushed then said, “A lot more then kiss” then glanced at me. I stayed cool.

Liz wanted details. B looked at me and I told her she could say now or later when we were alone and I tortured her. She moved closer to us and said that if the boy kissed good, she let him touch her boobs. Liz agreed.

If he was a really good kisser he could massage them. Liz asked what it took to play with her butt. B looked around and said that if he was good at massaging her boobs, she would never notice him rubbing her butt. Liz agreed again.

At this point momahood took over and…..

I asked what it took to get in her panties – Liz said a very big stiffy. B giggled and said no one had tried yet – one guy rubbed between her legs but she made him stop when he neglected her boobs and she got so wet she was afraid he could feel it.

I told them both that if I caught any guy touching them between the legs before they were eighteen their balls would be detached.

B asked how old I was the first time a guy saw my V-jay. I told her this was not about me – a mistake – they both reminded me of our policy. I told them the first time a guy saw me I was 13 or 14.

Liz started to ask another question but I told them no more discussion – I’m glad we have that rule too.

I thought of something else but was almost afraid to bring it up. I got brave. I asked if they had ever sent a picture of themselves to a guy to tease them.

They both admitted of pictures in bras and panties. B said she sent someone a picture up her dress when she didn’t have panties on. She said he could not see anything.

Liz said a boy kept sending pictures of his stiffy to her – but it was so small she had to use a magnifier to see it. They both giggled and I kept my mouth shut.

I think both girls figured out I was mad but in reality I felt I could not comment since I use to show guys my bare boobs for a quarter and my panties for a dollar.

Then Liz told me that everyone was doing it, some girls sent nudes and some girls would give it up to any guy.

She knew one girl that would take care of your boyfriend – no kisses or romance – and he had to use a condom. She even left her top on.

She and B were not sluts and would never do that. I smiled and told them I knew that – I was just thinking about how different it was in their day compared to mine.

Of course B wanted more so I told them that we let guys see our boobs for a quarter. Panties were a $1. Liz asked who we were. I told her and suggested they ask them.

What have I done?

When we were in the bathroom Liz told B there was one question I had not asked. I did not take the bait. Liz said she had held one guy while he ejaculated. B said she had touched one through his pants while he got off.

I held my tongue. Liz winked at me and I tried not to laugh but I could not help it.

Then it was as if Momtoo was talking to me – better I discuss this stuff then let them learn by doing. Momahood had returned.

But I chickened out today – I am already so horny I would fuck a doorknob – that’s what Annie use to say – and one night I watched her try. That’s my story and I am sticking to it.

Go Back To Home Page Or Close Window

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window