••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Friday, October 3, 2008 (item)

Business Plans – Oct 3 2008 430 by Dani

Posted at 4:59 AM
Tags -- , , , , , , , ,

Annie came out last night - she took today off. As it happens the girls are also out of school.

Annie was not coming out until this afternoon but their call intrigued her – she could not wait to hear what they wanted.

Sometime after I went to sleep shortly after supper, Annie came in and smacked me hard on the ass and thanked me for pushing my problem off to her.

It turns out the girls asked Annie about the ‘business’ during our early teen years. Annie asked how far she could go and I left it up to her. She would know what not to say.

I must have fallen asleep during our conversation since that’s all I remember. I had a message that Annie had taken Liz and B home with her for the night and hopefully a successful resolution to the problem I created. Oops.

I came down about 230 and had barely gained thought processes when Pops gave me a Drive-By-Fuck. He told me I looked sleepy-horny.

It has been a long time since I had sat around naked. When Captain came down and saw me he started breakfast and then came in for his Drive-By.

He told me I looked cute with sleep still on my face and my hair all messed up.

I had just cleaned up and gotten my second cup of coffee when Pops bent me over again. But this time Captain stuck something in my mouth and it was NOT breakfast – well, in the normal sense of the word.

I can honestly say I am not horny anymore – for a few hours anyway.

Pops told me Annie asked for advice – he wondered how the hell the topic of exhibition for money had come up. I sent him to the blog here and he chuckled a few times.

Captain came in with a hard-on and jerked off while I watched. I love watching guys masturbate. I always let them finish in my mouth - now anyway - before it was on my tits or stomach.

One night during a party, all the guys at the time, William, Denny, DenI, Pops and Captain jerked off and I swallowed all the come and had a stomach ache the next morning.

I surfed the net for a while and Lisa came down. We made plans for school then Stubby came down. Lisa had undressed as soon as she hit the stairs and saw the rest of us naked.

Stubby got some coffee then got a towel. I knew something was up. As it turned out, Stubby was up. He bent Lisa over and dropped his shorts. His cock scares me – it is so long – he buried as much as he could into Lisa and I was fascinated watching him fuck her.

After she came and felt him getting ready she turned around and dropped to her knees and jerked him off into her mouth. She had to swallow several times. It looked like he would wait for her to open her mouth again then he would fill it. When she was done she told him that’s exactly what she liked.

I noticed he was still hard. She told me it can take ten minutes for his cock to go soft. But as I said, that damn cock scares me. I know that Stubby would never hurt me but he has not tried it and I can wait.

As I said, I am not horny anymore.

Go Back To Home Page Or Close Window

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window