••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Sunday, September 28, 2008 (item)

More of Debby – Sep 28 2008 1345 by Dani

Posted at 11:01 AM
Tags --

After the teens left for their slumber party, many went to bed. Henry, his wife and youngest daughter went home.

Davis, Pops, and Debby were talking about her role in their company. Debby got woozy and the classmates put her on a couch and took her vitals. Debby admitted she had not been sleeping well with all the drama in her life.

Davis told her to rest then he would take her home. Debby was asleep in minutes. The classmates suggested I let her sleep as long as she wanted. They looked tired so I sent them to bed.

Pops and Stubby started a game of chess and quickly played to a draw. Stubby went home for some peace and quiet – really he wanted to go carve in peace.

Pops went to bed and I wrote an update. When I was done I decided I needed to sleep but I didn’t want to leave Debby alone so I curled up on the couch behind her.

Just as I was falling asleep, Debby asked if we always had so many people here. I told her usually it was Pops, Lisa, Liz and myself and lately Stubby but since Captain lived in the boat house I guess he was around a lot too.

This weekend Pops knew she was coming and wanted everyone to meet her and evaluate her. But when William learned the company she worked for things changed course quickly.

She said she was just hoping to have a private place for a few months – she never expected to get a job let alone two of them. I reminded her she had three – don’t forget William’s cabin sitting.

When she said she did not expect to get paid for that I told her to act surprised. She said that for a month she had been worried about coming home and how she was going to survive. Now all her worries were over and she felt so relaxed and comfortable here.

I told her we have that affect on people. Our dysfunctional family was magical. She laughed and said she did not see any dysfunction. I had to laugh at that.

I asked if she wanted a ride home and she declined saying she thought the evening air and a walk was a perfect ending for the day.

We laid there a few minutes and I almost fell asleep when she wondered about the many friendships she had observed. I stayed quiet and she asked if I minded some probing questions.

I told her as long as they did not probe too deep it would be fine.

First she asked about Davis and the classmates - were they related or good friends or was she missing something. I explained. She called Davis a lucky dick.

Then she wondered about Jeni and BBs – were they sisters. No, they are lovers I answered. She gasped and set up. She thought BBs was married to DenI and Jeni and William were engaged. I just said yes.

She got on her knees to look me in the eyes and wondered if they were an open minded couple – I said we all were.

When I said all she looked really surprised then a look of recognition showed. She told me she was going to say this as plain as possible – was this a cult or something like a cult – or maybe a sex club?

I told her sort of. We all love sex so I guess it is a cult in a way. As far as a club, yes we had rules. Anything she learned or was told was a secret to be discussed with members only. Absolutely no outsiders allowed with the expressed agreement of ALL the other club members.

She agreed and I told her to fire away. Her first question I did not see coming. Had I fucked everyone here? I asked why that was the first question. She told me always get to know the person supplying the information first.

We ended up talking until almost two am when she left for home.

She was back at 1 pm this afternoon and brought us all lunch. She is a good cook too. Seafood fettuccini with miniature BBQ weenies for appetizers – Captain is still trying to figure out the secret ingredient in the sauce. Chicken salad on homemade bread that was great. She also had a veggie tray but we only ate the cheese and pickles.

She admonished us about veggies. Pops told her where to put her cucumbers. She told him they were too big. He told her to wait until her kids were born. When he said kids she looked at me and I shrugged my shoulders.

I had forewarned Pops about our conversation in the early morning hours and he had no problems – in fact he said it was always hard to bring up the subject with new people so this made it easier.

How did I answer her first question? I thought your were never going to ask. I told her yes with the exception of two people. She guessed Pops and Summer.

I said Stubby and her. Then I explained Pops and I’s relationship.

She said something about assume and ass out of me or something.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window