••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Monday, April 7, 2008 (item)

The Golden Boy(s) (Formerly Absent Minded – Part 6)

Posted at 10:47 PM
Tags -- , , , , , ,

I was surprised – we had not discussed this. She got a big towel out of our bag and spread it on one end of the table. She made me lay down on it with my ass at the side of the table and my head near the end.

She put him right in front of my face and told him to play with my tits – she really likes it. Then she sat on a chair and starting licking me.
To Read the rest click
here->
He massaged my tits and then tried to suck them but he also wanted to watch Annie. I told him to rub me and watch her. She was good. After she made me come three or four times he was hard. She pushed the chair back, grabbed him by his cock and put it in between my legs – she told him not yet.

She did something and all of a sudden I had a cock in my pussy and he yelped. I told him welcome to Annie’s finger. She had goosed his asshole.

Then she stood on a chair and lowered herself to a few inches of my face and I licked her while he fucked me. She told him how to fuck me and keep a running conversation of dirty talk going.

She told him I loved to eat pussy and loved to finger her. She asked him if he had ever seen a woman fucked in the ass in person. He said he had never seen it ever. She asked if he wanted to but before he had a chance to answer she put some lube on my finger and I pushed it in her ass. She came and he grew another inch longer.

I pounded her pussy and ass with as many fingers as I could get in and he actually paused to watch. After she had come really hard she told him to hurry up – her legs were tired and she was almost out of cum.

Before long he was coming and Annie and I both came with him. Annie got off the chair and pushed him back and sucked his cock until he was completely soft. Then she hugged him and told him he was one of the best lovers we ever had.

His smile was beautiful.

We sat for another cup of coffee and he asked Annie if it hurt her to be fucked in the ass. He blushed and she asked if he wanted to try it. He thought she meant fucking hers and he turned white when she said she meant his.

We laughed and he finally said never. She told him he should never say never when it came to us.

We talked about everything and then Annie asked how he knew she was coming and that her birthday was a week after mine.

He said pops and William. It was our turn to be surprised. We asked when he talked to them and he said this morning at his old workplace. We asked where that was and he told us he could not say – it was a secret for now.

We asked what they had told him that was not secret. He said he now knew about Jeni and Lisa – he already knew moms from the river association.

He told us he had left a space big enough for whichever name showed up tonight. I asked how he knew I was bringing someone – he told me it was something I had said last week – it was just a feeling.

After our coffee we took him to bed. We girls got on our knees and told him to fuck us both at the same time. He’d do Annie 10 or 20 strokes then me. He came in me first then moved to Annie and we 69ed each other afterwards.

He told us that was the most erotic thing he had ever seen. We all laid in bed, Annie on one side and me the other and we took turns playing with him.

We told him to ask us for whatever he wanted. We were thanking him for the great supper. He could not think of anything but he’d let us know if he did.

When he started to get a little stiff Annie got on top and rode him until he was hard. He didn’t like it when she turned around to ride him backwards – he could not get to her tits. She rode him a couple of minutes then she pulled off and I grabbed his cock and blocked his view.

He wondered what the hell I was doing but I was quick and Annie sat on him slightly while I moved out of the way. He watched his condom covered dick slide into her ass. Annie told him that most guys come almost immediately the first time they see this.

He didn’t – but he did keep saying damn over and over again. It took her a couple of minutes to get him all the way in then she started pumping him.

After a while I made him sit up and put several pillows under his back. She leaned back on his chest and told him her tits were back.

He went to work and so did I. Annie rode him very slowly and I licked her and played with and kissed his balls. When I licked then he almost came but he caught himself and Annie told him that was the longest a guy had lasted when he got this treatment.

He made it another 10 minutes and then Annie milled him hard and came with him. She pulled off and I removed the condom and cleaned them up.

He asked why we used a condom and we told him out of respect. He told us he hated them – that’s why he lasted so long. Annie looked at me and told me next time, leave the condoms at home.

She asked him how he liked it and he teased her that her pussy was tighter. We all knew that was a lie. Annie laid against him and then had him go to his back so she could give him a backrub.

She told him that anytime he needed sexual satisfaction to call her – she’d leave him her number. She told him he was one of the best lovers she ever had.

I reached between his legs and rubbed him but he never got hard. He told us there were so many firsts that night he did not know where to begin. I started rubbing his legs and he told us that honestly this felt almost as good as the sex.

Annie did his arms and hands and I did his feet – after he got over being ticklish. Annie asked him something and he didn’t answer. She tapped my shoulder and put her finger to her lips. I carefully got up and she extracted her leg from under him.

She found a blanket and I went through the downstairs and turned off all the lights. Annie went pee and checked his medicine cabinet looking for medicine he should be taking. I glanced in all the kitchen cabinets but didn’t find anything but vitamins.

Annie came out we got dressed then she snapped her fingers and called Lisa asking what if an older person missed his daily meds after an evening of fucking. I heard extreme laughter and then Annie said thanks.

We locked the door on the way out then we circled the house to make sure all the other doors were locked.

When we got in the car she kissed my cheek and thanked me for bringing me. She said that was fucking fantastic.

She wondered if he would ever call her or us. I told her I was pretty sure he would but I wondered.

When we walked in pops asked how our dinner with #### (using his real name) went. Annie went over and smacked him on the head. William ducked. When pops was rubbing his head and asking what that was for I got him on the other side – hard!

He swore and we both got right in front of him and wanted to know exactly they had told him. They looked at each other and said it was a secret. We told them they could not touch us until we learned the truth.

William, using his sexy voice said that was too bad. They had a new version of the sandwich – Annie told me to call #### and tell him to get a couple of friends to stop by – she had an idea for a sandwich too.

Pops told William that he could not beat Annie – don’t even try. Annie popped back around and said she had forgotten. Did William get a call from the gay guy today.

William walked over to her and told her that if she ever needed ANYTHING, a car, a home, a senator’s seat, to call him. He would be more then glad to help – he owed him her sanity. And he kissed her on both cheeks.

As we walked up the stairs I asked what she had done. She said I convinced him my brother was totally in love with him and waiting for him in Boston.

I looked at her – her brother had to be the least gay guy around – I ought to know. She chuckled and showed me the picture and emails she had sent.

I laughed until I cried. She had to be the most devious person I knew. I can’t tell you what she did. I know she didn’t break any laws – she just uses human nature and the power of the heart and brain to screw people up.

And she is very good at it. I went to the banister and asked William when his old secretary was coming back. He told me she started this afternoon. He sure is happy.

Jeni came running in at the same time my phone rang. It was Adam. I figured he could wait – my friends are more important.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window