••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Monday, April 7, 2008 (item)

Dani and Annie’s Daily Update

Posted at 11:13 PM
Tags -- ,

Well our story is posted. Annie helped me write it and edited it on the fly. When we got home it was just after 8:30. Not bad for completely wearing out our friend.

He called about 9:30 hoping it was not too late and told me to go find Annie – she was laying in bed watching TV almost asleep. He told me to spank her three or four times and he wanted to hear it. So I did. I told her who it was from and she asked if Golden Boy was on the phone.
To Read the rest click
here->
I handed the phone to her and lay down beside her. She sat up and spanked me four or five times then she turned on the speaker phone and I asked what we had done to deserve that and why didn’t he do it himself – he might have gotten fucked again.

He laughed and told us he probably would not need fucked for a month. We both expresses deep regret at that and Annie said she was pretty sure we could change his mind within 10 minutes of our arrival – she asked me how long it would take to get there.

He told us it sounded like we were already dressed for bed. Annie described me and I described her (both nude) and he said his cock was twitching. Annie told him that was the way she liked it – especially if it was in her ass.

He told her to be a nice girl – she asked what the fuck she could have done to be any fucking nicer and he laughed hard.

He was upset – we should never leave without waking him up – I told him he should not fall asleep. I asked if he was horny again and he promised he was not.

He thanked us for closing his house up and Annie asked if he took medicine at night and he said no, only an aspirin in the morning.

Annie asked what he was doing and he said he was right where we left him. She asked if his cock was hanging out and he said he always slept nude. She told him the next time she would spend the night with him but she had a limit as to how may times he could wake her up in one night.

He asked the limit and she told him it was based on how may times they came more specifically how many times he came. He laughed and said she’d be awake all night – she dared him to try.

She told him to get his rest and we needed ours too – he had worn us out. He thanked us again and said good night. Annie used her sexist voice and said good night Golden Buy – he told he just cum and hung up. It was cute.

So now we have our Golden Boys. Annie is trying to think of any other widows we know. She told me it really turned her on to surprise someone.

I guess so.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window