••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Saturday, April 12, 2008 (item)

Jeni Is Back Bloggin’

Posted at 1:31 AM
Tags -- , , , ,


I keep hearing these rumors about my coming death. They are greatly exaggerated. I would never let anyone kill me – not if I could help. I will let someone woe me and stroke my ego and libido as much as they want. And when someone looks at me and I can see the affect I have on that person and the love or affection in his eyes – well, I love it.
To Read the rest click
here->
And right now that is all that is going on. He is learning who I am (William if you were not sure) and he is confident that when I tell him the difference in age will not affect me unless his cock quits working he now believes me. He told me when I was around he never had to worry about that.

I told him that five years from now if our relationship is similar to what it is now I would marry him – if Dani and Annie approved.

He immediately grabbed my hand and went to find Dani and Annie. When we found them we also found Lisa. William asked them all for a private meeting and I signaled to do it. William looked at the guy that I had seen at pops a couple of weekend ago but had never talked to.

William turned me around and bent me over. He asked the guy if that was not the best looking ass he had seen in a while – and he told him to fuck me and get her ready for some real fucking. I looked at William and he smiled and pushed me towards him.

So while William explained to the girls that I said he had to get their permission for my hand in marriage – my pussy was meeting another cock and what a cock it is. Now I knew why I had seen him at pops – he had to be a group member. When I said the magic phrase he looked at me, lifted my legs and stuck my knees in my arm pits and hurt me while he pounded my pussy with his cock. He didn’t really hurt me – at least the pain went away after the first 2 or 3 minutes.

Tonight pops surprised us. Three of his ‘best buds’ as moms call them arrived with their wives in tow. William and I had already picked BBs and Deni up from the airport. Pops had asked us girls to dress provocative for the evening but would not tell us why.

We all had drinks and we noticed a bunch of lights on the river. Pops said his big surprise was here – dinner. Then he gave his annual birthday toast – everyone in his family all had birthdays in April – BBs, Annie and Lisa included. One weekend in April had always been designated as the birthday weekend.

This year there had been two – moms had their own weekend – I was there for part of it and tonight was for everyone else.

After the toast we were all drinking and wondering what his dinner surprise was when pops told Annie and Dani that one of their friends was down on the dock.

And now he just called a meeting – I’ll finish later.

Here’s the rest of my story several hours later:

Pops invited us all to meet him. It had quit raining and there was still a little light left. When we approached the dock Dani noticed that Cheese was pulling a boat behind the tug. A big boat – a very big boat. On its sides were the real names of moms and Dani.

Annie took one look at pops and gave him a big hug. Dani still looked confused but then a cell phone rang. Pops answered it then went to speaker phone. Moms were in Japan wishing Dani a happy birthday and asked her to describe her and moms present. Dani asked if they knew what it was and they told her Pops would not tell them.

Dani started to cry and she attempted to describe what she was seeing. About that time Cheese shut his tug down and we heard hear everything clearly. A younger boy threw off the tow rope from Dani’s boat and we heard very powerful engines start and smoke come from the back of the boat. We saw the water churn and the boat started backing up and churning the water.

I heard Dani telling them it was as tall as Cheese’s boat but longer. And it had their names along the side and about then very powerful lights popped on and illuminated the dock and us and the back of the boat.

Each member of pops immediate family had their names on the back of the boat. Dani, moms, pops, Annie, BBs, and Lisa were all outlined in gold. The boat backed and turned very gently and I heard Dani scream and told Annie to look. Annie did and she said softly “The Golden Chef Boy”.

It turns out a very dear old friend of Dani’s and Annie was driving the boat. Both girls jumped on board before he had stopped and tied off and made their way to the top deck and the old man at the controls.

The boat quit churning water and I saw Cheese put his tugs nose against the side of the Dani jamming it against the dock. Three or four guys jumped off of the tug and dragged large ropes from the new boat and started positioning something on the dock. There were three of four large bangs and smoke drifted from the dock and arms were extended from the boat that fastened to what ever had been attached to the dock. Cheese’s guys were pulling ropes tight and then a board was lowered from the boat to the deck – it is called something else – that allowed everyone to walk onto the boat.

Then the ‘Captain’ as pops called him shut down one or two of the engines but we could still hear one running. Might have been a generator. Pops yelled for the girls to get back to the dock and they christened the ship, as Cheese called it, by breaking a Champagne bottle on the bow.

Cheese read something from a book that sounded like a prayer but I could not hear it and he took a large knife and looked like he scrapped the side of the boat.

Pops raise his glass in a toast and handed Dani her set of keys to the boat. He also gave a set to Annie, BBs and Lisa then he talked on the phone to moms for a moment then invited everyone to board for a tour and please be careful and not fall off – Cheese was the only one that could swim and he had just finished a bottle of Champagne all by himself.

When we boarded we smelled very good food smells – it over powered the new wood and varnish and paint smells. Several teenagers carried tray after tray of serving trays off and started setting things up on the kitchen deck.

I met Captain “The Golden Chef Boy” as he left to supervise his special meal. It turns out a friend runs a catering service and Golden Boy cooks very elaborate meals upon request. In this case he asked pops if he could cook a special birthday dinner for his family and it ballooned into this party.

Dani and Annie were surprised but told me they had several questions answered.

The boat is huge – three or four decks or floors – I think someone said it would sleep twenty – it can handle the open ocean – it’s galley is bigger then my whole apartment. Lots of details that were over my head.

I noticed William wearing what looked like an important hat and he said he was the official first mate. I have no idea what that is.

Dinner was served on the kitchen deck – it was 60 degrees but there were heaters surrounding us and we all had jackets plus the booze worked good. We had 7 courses. Now my choice of gourmet food is Cracker Barrel or Denny’s. Three were little tents with numbers on them that we put in our soup bowls or plates and William helped me by selecting what he thought I might like.

I’m a Campbell Soup sort of gal but whatever I had tonight was absolutely the best I ever had. The stuffed mushrooms and crumbled onion - I think - melted in my mouth and made me hungry. After that all I remember is the chicken that was so moist and the desert which I would call pudding but William said was a soufflé or maybe a mousse. I can’t remember – I am pretty sure I have drunk - yea I am - drank 2 bottles of Champagne all by myself.

It was the most perfect meal I ever had. William kept calling it the perfect engagement meal. I didn’t understand.

We all gave the ‘Captain’ a standing ovation and big cheer for the meal. Dani says we should call him ‘Captain’ since he is the Captain and chef of Dani’s new boat but Annie and her are going to call him ‘golden boy’.

Then we all went into the great room and pops called a quick meeting of his group. He told them according to the rules the children of age were automatically admitted without voting. He asked Dani, Annie and BBs to stand and everyone gave them a cheer. He told them they had thirty days to accept or decline. BBs kept asking what group and Annie laughed and hugged her. Dani and Annie both immediately accepted and BBs asked what they accepted. It was funny.

Then pops announced he had two members he was going to approve temporarily using his founders status. He asked William and I to stand and introduce us to everyone. I was shocked but then pops said he had spent the week with William, when he could get me to let him go, and was sure we would be approved in six months by a full group vote.

We also got a big round of applause. I had already met most of these people at a party that moms had a few weeks ago. Then something happened that was why I even started writing this.

William pulled his hat off and I thought he had dropped something because he went to the floor – on one knee. Pops told the crowd that the meeting was almost over but William had an announcement. I looked down and saw he was on one knee and holding my hand.

I shook my head to clear it and William gave a little speech about how the committee had approved his asking for my hand. I grew light headed but Dani and Annie were on either side holding me up.

He asked if I would marry him in five years as we had agreed to earlier. I was having trouble breathing and seeing through tears. I started shaking my head yes before he was finished and felt him slide a ring on my finger. He came up and I gave him a hug and kiss. Dani or Annie pulled my skirt down cause I guess I was showing too much.

Then I saw the ring and I just kept saying his name over and over. It was the biggest ring I had ever owned – it was one large stone – very large diamond. It was huge. Dani looked at it, kissed me and then told me this guy was serious. I was wondering how he got my ring size but remembered Lisa asking me to try on a ring she was thinking about duplicating for mom because she liked it so much. She told me my fingers were the same size as moms so I modeled it – she even took two or three pictures.

Now I know where William was this afternoon for an hour. But I could not figure out how he had picked them up.

We went to the bathroom at the same time and had some private time. A girl had worked all morning getting the stone set and getting the right size. She had even adjusted the setting to make it look best on my fingers based on the pictures Lisa had taken.

The jewelry shop had delivered it to the Captain and he had given it to William on the boat.

He told me a duplicate was being made with a fake diamond so that I didn’t have to worry about losing it or hurting it. Then he pulled another ring box out and said that for work and everyday chores I might like this one. It was more my style. Still big but not so noticeable. It fit perfectly too and I handed him the big one and told him to hide it.

He asked if I was surprised – absolutely. Was I scared – surprisingly no. Was I drunk and I stumbled for show. We laughed and he told me he had to go find a woman he did not feel like he was taking advantage of. I told him to find me when he did – I love to watch him fuck. We went our separate ways and I ran into Dani, Annie and Lisa talking and pointing and I heard Lisa say there would not be much sex tonight if any but by lunch tomorrow everyone we could see would have been fucked in one hole but more likely all holes.

She pointed out one wife and said she would blow as many guys as she could – she just loved sucking cock.

Dani and Annie left and I watched them take the Captain up the back steps. I asked Lisa and she said Absent-Minded and it all made sense. She laughed and wondered how many other generations they would add to their roster.

We walked towards the window wall and she turned and yelled at pops asking if he was building a new boat house. He turned with a big smile and said yes - but just a little one. A little one my ass.

Then one of the wives came over for introductions and to offer congratulations and to tell me she had known William in the business circles for years. We went to the bar arm in arm – she had all sort of information every woman should know about her husband-to-be. We talked for over two hours and then she asked my orientation. I was confused for a moment then told her I would usually suck or lick whatever was put in front of my face and she pulled her boob out.

I had to lick and suck it just like I said but the second bottle of champagne was almost gone and I said I had to pee. We went together and I saw my first hairy pussy in years.

It surprised me and I had to touch it. We got each other off quickly using just our hands. She told me she was afraid of shaving – she didn’t want to cut herself and not be able to fuck. I laughed and told her she should get pops to shave her – she would never go back after that.

We talked for a little longer then I saw the Captain and Cheese sitting in the kitchen drinking coffee and talking. I walked in and gave Captain a hug for the great meal and delivering my ring. I gave Cheese a hug for just being there.

Captain said I was absent minded too. I looked at him and laughed and asked what was wrong with that? Then I asked if he was horny – I knew a couple of girls that would take car of him. He laughed and I spun in a circle which made my skirt fly up and show me off.

Captain shook his head and as I walked away shaking my ass as hard as I could I stopped and looked back. I asked what they were looking at and they both looked at my ass. I arched my back, stuck my ass out and flipped my skirt up to my back. I asked if they could see better. They both had grins bigger then their faces and I shook my ass a few times then walked out. My skirt finally fell into place as I left the room.

They both yelled thanks. I found Dani and Annie and told them Captain was still horny. She asked how I knew and I told them where he was. They headed in that direction. I found pops and sat on his lap and he rubbed my ass under my skirt and we talked about William.

Then I decided I needed to write this for my diary. Plus I am pretty sure everyone else will be busy the next few days. But most importantly I did not want to forget tonight. I tried to call my family but they must be out for the night.

I am so content I am starting to scare myself. Hope it is short lived. I just called the bartender – I just needed to tell someone. She screamed in joy and asked all kinds of questions. She made me promise she would be our first stop when we get back.

That’s all I needed – to tell someone in the other world. The party is still going strong. I feel so good I think another bottle of bubbly is in my immediate future.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window