••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Friday, April 11, 2008 (item)

Dani’s Daily Update

Posted at 2:05 PM
Tags -- , , , ,

Good day so far. Construction resumed at daybreak and pops and William are doing the man things.

I heard Jeni call this morning and request another week off and I overheard pops and William talking about what the neighbors would think. Pops started telling him that most people down here mind their own business and more then likely…
To Read the rest click
here->
But they walked away and I didn’t hear anymore. William and Jeni got home about 1:30 and woke me and Adam up. She was telling him to fuck her ass faster and then she started screaming. It is hard to tell with her if they are good screams or bad screams. I told her once that if we hear help we’ll come otherwise we’ll just get horny.

About 8 last night I told Adam to go get Lisa – they have never fucked. I wanted to watch him fuck someone else in the ass.

He came back and told me she was with pops. I said lets join them and he said they were asleep. I said damn but then he told me she was laying on her back on top of him and I finished with her asshole was stretched out. He said he was sure it was. I asked him how far and he told me he could not see it. I was confused until he explained they had fallen asleep with pops cock in her ass.

I got up, I had to see this. Sure enough she had evidently been riding his cock backwards – her favorite position and when pops came she laid on his chest and they both fell asleep.

I took pictures and when Adam and I got back in bed he asked me to fuck him that way. I did. Wish I hadn’t cause he really likes it. Already did my pussy and butt hole once each before he left for work.

I’m going to tell him that he can only have my ass once a week. See how he likes that.

He got kind of jealous when I told him about my little show. When he started asking the wrong questions I told him I was going to fuck William with Jeni today during the lunch hour. When the questions got even more pointed I finally told him to be quiet otherwise I’d invite one of the crew in for sloppy seconds as soon as he left and again for lunch.

He shut up but I can tell I am going to have a problem with this.

Annie and her parents are due back after lunch.

When Annie heard her parents mention a name Annie asked Lisa if it was true. It turns out that she has secretly wanted to fuck him since she was 15. So they went home, invited him for dinner and he was fucked for desert.

She told me I would have to try it once – he was fucking great.

BBs and Deni should be in this evening if their flight is not canceled or screwed up. They are staying at least through Tuesday. BBs parents are coming down Sunday for the day and we’ll have another revelation. Annie can’t wait.

Adam is going home for someone’s birthday but I declined the invitation – too much going on this weekend.

Update Within an Update

It’s about 1pm and Annie arrived before lunch with the guy she wanted to fuck following her. Luckily I had put some clothes on to visit pops outside.

She never said a word just shut my portable and grabbed my hand pulled me after her. When we hit my room she bent me over the bed and yanked my shorts down and bent me over and started licking me. Then she told him to hurry up and fuck me. He started to say something and then I had a cock in me. It was half as wide as pops but it was long. Very long. I felt Annie’s fist wrapped around him protecting me.

I came very quickly and he said it was as tight as he imagined. A few more strokes and he filled me with cum.

Annie pulled him back and sucked him for a moment doing lots of licking then she spread my ass and started doing me. She surprised me and I came almost immediately then I felt her tongue in me and I figured she was searching for cum so I squeezed.

I came a few more times and she backed away and asked if he liked that. I turned around and he was hard. I touched it – just had to then I swallowed as much as I could. She asked if I wanted to finish blowing him or fuck him again and I told her what to do.

When she leaned back to his chest for tit massage I started licking them both and he was amazed. He came when Annie came the third time. I waited until he was almost done and I pulled him out of Annie and finished sucking him off.

Then I cleaned up Annie and made her come. When I was done I got stuff to clean us all up and just looked at Annie.

She told me he didn’t believe she fucked girls specifically me. He also didn’t believe she would eat his cum out of my pussy or that she could snap her fingers and get him in my cunt.

The best thing - he did not believe I ate pussy or had ever sucked a cock – then she pecked my cheek and I grabbed her and told her I had missed her and I lip locked her for a good minute with our tongues fighting.

She told me he had wanted to fuck me since he saw me dancing at a town dance but knew I was off limits.

Then she told him he could leave. He asked how he was going to go anywhere. Annie said oh right I forgot and then she told me she had promised him two other pieces of ass this weekend. But only if they liked his cock.

He was already hard again. She petted it and said down boy. It was funny.

Then Lisa walked by and stopped dead in her tracks. They said Hi to each other then Lisa got close to Annie and asked if she had gone all the way home to get him.

Annie said no – I went all the way home to fuck him in front of my parents. He laughed and said it was the biggest surprise of his life.

He came to eat supper and Annie walked in nude. Pulled his chair back and told him to stand. She pulled his pants down, deep throated him then made his sit and she climbed on and fucked him.

When her parents started to leave she told them to stay – this was their payback. After he came she turned around before he got soft and sat on him again.

She had him get the chair close to the tale and the two of them ate supper while Annie worked his cock once in a while – just enough to keep him hard.

When they were done eating Annie told her mom to fuck her dad. She did – told the table watching her daughter fuck was a real turn on. Turns out her dad also liked it. He was raring to go.

After they had been at it for a bit Annie stood and had dragged him to her mom’s ass and lubed him up and told him to fuck her until he came. If he stopped he would have to start all over again.

He was taking his time putting it in when Annie stuck a finger up his ass. Then he fucked her mom’s ass for quite a while and her Dad and him came at the same time.

They had gotten very little sleep that night and the next morning after her Dad had left for town her and mom fucked him three or four times. But the girls never touched each other. They did trade stories which made them hornier and guaranteed him a good piece of ass.

Lisa said he had a great cock – he was one of the guys that likes to fuck her ass when there is someone already in it.

Annie commented she had to try that. I told her to look up Adam.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window