••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Monday, April 7, 2008 (item)

Dani and Annie’s Daily Update

Posted at 4:05 PM
Tags -- ,

Annie and I are getting ready to leave for town. We are going to supper at my new friend’s house.

I called him at lunch to confirm and he told me he was so anxious he was going crazy. I started talking dirty and he told me not to make his cock hard - I can do that for desert.

Annie was listening in but keeping quiet – he has no idea what his surprise is. She said he sounds cute – she has started to call this our apathy fucks but is searching for a better name – any suggestions?

More later.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window