••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Monday, April 7, 2008 (item)

Pops’ Update & William’s Story (Part 2)

Posted at 12:26 AM
Tags -- , , , ,

After Lisa warned me that Jeni had joined Dani in her room AND closed the door I figured William and I had plenty of time and I was going to show him what I thought my next purchase was. The girls did know yet and it would be fun to make it his and my secret.
To Read the rest click
here->
I started to say something and we heard a knock on the door. He looked at his watch and said that time sure passed quickly down here. He headed for the door and told me to give him 5 minutes and then come out.

I looked past him when he opened the door and saw a truck with the logo of Jeni’s company on it. I chuckled.

After 6 or 7 minutes I went out and two guys had just finished unpacking what looked like a flat panel with a sat dish sticking out of it. It was not very big but it was heavy by the way the guys were moving it around.

One of the guys was pulling on climbing gear and the other was pulling a heavy cable out of a box at the base of my weather tower and was pulling it away from the house. He kept looking up and when his head only reached about 40 degrees up he stopped and pulled the end back towards the tower.

Then he pulled on climbing gear while watching the first guy climb my tower. When he was half way up he clipped a line to the panel and climbed about half way up and stopped.

The guy above him dropped a rope and he transferred the panel to it and starting pulling on another rope but then he wrapped the rope around his waist and through a few hooks then he unhooked his safety belt and stepped off the tower.

His weight lifted the panel and cable up to the top of the tower and it stopped about a foot from the top guy when the second touched the ground.

William said they were one of the best teams he had and we had never seen them do that. I laughed and told him nobody would believe us.

The guy on the ground asked where the nearest outlet was and I asked if he wanted house current or protected current or if it mattered. He looked kind of puzzled so I pulled open the cellar door and took them into the old first floor and showed them what I meant.

William said protected power and power on the generator would be best so that’s where the guy ran the line.

When we got back outside the first guy was falling back to earth. He had his hands on the side of the tower and the arches of his foot griping the tower and he was sliding down. He slowed and came to a stop 6 inches above the ground. I shook my head and asked if he had ever fallen.

He told me not to jinx him and handed the first guy a fitting. Twenty minutes and I had a new appendage on my weather tower all wired and ready to go. The second guy told William that if the signal fell below a certain level to just call control and they would re-align it.

He shook both their hands and thanked them. I did the same but had no idea what I was thanking them for and they left.

When we walked in William grabbed Jeni’s phone off the table and checked the signal. All the bars were lit. I checked all the other phones and used mine to call moms to let them know our phones now worked down here.

They were surprised but said it would make life better. I grabbed Lisa’s phone and handed William Dani and Jeni’s phone and told him it would give him an excuse to check on her.

I sat Lisa’s phone beside her portable and wondered where she was. A few minutes later she came out of the kitchen and said she had just started the chili meat. I agreed with her it sounded good. William walked up and said the girls were fine and Dani kissed his dick a few times before she called Adam.

Jeni was acting shy and was in the process of doing her hair – she chased him out so that he would not spoil it.

Lisa told him he was fucked not screwed – fucked. We all laughed and then he wanted to know how to check his email. He had to setup his secretary and change a few plans.

I set him up at Jeni’s normal terminal and he was busy in seconds. He asked a question about our plan about the time Annie came back and she asked about his fucking secretary so he gave a shorten version. About that time her cell phone which she still held rang.

She almost jumped out of her skin and looked at it. Lisa also looked surprised and then her phone rang. They looked at me and I laughed and William told them he fixed them.

They both answered and Annie asked whoever why she had tried this number and when Annie questioned why mom had called I heard Lisa tell momtoo to be nice.

It had not taken long for the news to spread. After they had both hung up Lisa said the best reason to come to the cabin was because and Annie finished the fucking cell phones did not work.

William stuck out his hand and told them he could fix that. Lisa was leery and he assured her he would show her how. She handed him the phone and he hid what he was doing but I heard the melody that said he had just turned it off.

I laughed and he handed back. Lisa looked at and asked how she fixed it and he told her to turn it back on. She looked puzzled and he said it will not work if it is off.

They both hit him on the shoulder and walked away laughing then Annie came back and asked a few questions about his secretary.

She asked why he just didn’t drive him away and he explained. Then I explained what we were going to do and she told us there was an easier way and she would help.

She explained herself and we both were shocked. But we also told her she was right. She said she would start operation clean ass tomorrow morning.

She left and William leaned over and asked what she did for a living. He wondered if she might want a new job. Then he asked where I found her and I told him a crazy fox had dropped her off on my doorstep. He said yep, that made sense and Lisa laughed.

Dani and Jeni came down to return Annie’s portable and asked about supper. Lisa told her what she needed and Dani gave me a hug and peck on the cheek and Jeni hugged William and gave him a kiss on the lips.

They went to the kitchen to chop veggies and start cornbread. Lisa told William to surrender now – he did not stand a chance in hell. We all laughed. Annie came back in and bent over looking for something. I poked William’s arm and pointed.

He stood up and was hard before he reached her. He slammed it in her with very little warning and turned her around to face me. I told her we had changed things a little and I started masturbating.

She watched me and then she started coming and William fucked her until he came. She told him she wanted to taste his cum so he pulled out early and she sucked him off.

Then he I and lubed up and he slowly slid his cock up Annie’s ass. When he was seated she lifted a leg and after he had a good grip I lifted the other which let her settle completely on his cock.

Once he had her held in place I grabbed her ass and yanked it apart and he let her fall father onto his cock. She said ouch and I spread her farther and shoved my cock in her and we started pumping. She kept saying ouch every time William slid in all the way but soon she was coming hard.

After a few minutes William nodded to me and I pulled out and he let Annie’s feet touch the floor. Then he grabbed her and fucker her harder while I masturbated with the tip of my cock right at her mouth.

She was wide eyed watching me then William warned me and when Annie said he was coming I pushed my cock in her mouth and I came. Each time I shot I pushed my cock as far down her throat as I could.

I heard someone come and when I looked Lisa was masturbating watching us. The I saw Dani and Jeni watching. When I was finished William pulled out of Annie and she went to the ground and laid on her side. She saw Lisa and asked if it was as hot as she thought it was.

Lisa was wiping herself and told her she could not believe it.

Then we heard a timer go off and Dani said everything should be ready in 20 minutes.

We three headed for a shower and Annie was still wobbly so we washed her and dried her. She told us to please give her warning next time. I told her that would ruin it. She said it would not – she just wanted to lube her ass better so that she could enjoy it more.

We all sat down to eat and Annie asked William how may women he had fucked. He acted like he counted all his fingers about four times then pointed at Jeni and said three, then Annie and said four, then Dani and said five and then Lisa and said six.

Dani called him a liar and Jeni said he wasn’t – she could tell. She asked the story and he said he had dated the same girl from 6th grade on and when he was 16 he had fucked the school whore to learn how and had caught crabs and something else.

He had to wash his cock with this terrible stuff for a week and take penicillin for two weeks. He fucked his sweetheart on his 17th birthday and she had done him fine until he caught her screwing some guy from one of her classes.

I asked how long ago that had been and he said five years. Jeni asked for confirmation that she was his third fuck and it had been five years since he had last fucked anybody? He said yes – he was afraid of catching something AND he had to protect his life AND he was very shy.

If Jeni had not been so aggressive and forward he would be at home tonight wishing he was with a girl like her.

Instead he was the happiest he had been in 10 years. She blushed and he told her thank you and she blushed more and tears started to form.

I said I was damned – there was actually a person – better yet a girl behind the shutters she had up. She threw her napkin at me – gave William the ole I love you look and her and Dani started doing dishes.

Lisa prodded William and he got up to help. I chuckled and Annie kicked me under the table.

A couple of hours after supper Lisa leaned over to check on her phone and William nailed her. After we were done we had to carry her to the shower and I carried her to bed after that.

She told me that was her new favorite fuck BUT we could only do it every other day until she got use to it. We told her we could not promise anything and she called me an asshole and gave William a good night kiss.

Jeni came down about an hour later and told William she knew he had to be tired so she would say goodnight and see him in the morning. He asked why he could not sleep with her – he missed her and she smiled and pointed at me. I told her that I only made that rule last night to keep us guys alive.

She was on her own tonight. She told William she wanted to get a shower and he could come up in a half hour or so.

After she left I told him to use momtoo’s room – it had a much bigger bed and if he wanted there was a video cam over the bed. His eyes lit up and I showed him how to turn in on and retrieve the video and had him password protect it. He just had to remember to tell me what it was before he left. He told me what it was and told me to watch.

I told him I would not do that without both his and Jeni’s permission. He said he would get hers later. I smiled.

He asked what I was going to do and I told him lock my door and get a good night’s sleep. We still had four horny women, two that were in love and Adam had abandoned us. We were going to need our rest.

He laughed all the way up the stairs. When he took Jeni to momtoo’s room she was wearing a teddy that belonged to Dani. I knew because she used to tease me with it.

When he reached momtoo’s door he yelled down at me that I ought to smell her – she smelled wonderful and she had painted her but she pushed him in the room and slammed the door before he could finish.

Dani walked by and said Jeni was in love. I said yes – how about her – Adam looked like a keeper and she got dreamy and said yes then she caught herself and said for a couple of weeks anyway and off she floated.

I’m afraid moms are going to kill me when they come home Tuesday. I’m the only one that knows they are coming. I better go somewhere that day for a while.

Maybe I’ll go spend the day on my secret purchase to make sure I like it. I can’t say what it is because the girls read my posts. So this will keep them guessing.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window