••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Monday, April 7, 2008 (item)

Pops’ Update & William’s Story

Posted at 12:25 AM
Tags -- , , , ,

This started out as a simple update and to warn you I was going to move some stories around but instead it grew into something more.

I’ll give you some info about William and Adam and the girls. I’ll tell you how William fixed our phone problem. I’ll tell you about the new sandwich William and I invented and a little secret I have.
To Read the rest click
here->
Here’s the way the update originally started:

I must say the girls made good choices and they have definitely welcomed the guys into our lifestyle. The boys can both sit at the table and eat a meal without getting a hard-on.

I told them that is a big accomplishment. Adam also discovered he likes assholes – I should say he is captivated or fascinated by them.

Dani complained that her pussy was lonely – she did think he had fucked it since he tried her ass. He told her to be careful – she was the one that had told him to fuck her ass.

She said she also told him to fuck her mouth too. He stood up and walked to her and lifted his cock and aimed for her mouth – she opened her mouth to show she was already sucking on a banana.

That did not slow him down. He stuffed it in her mouth and grabbed her head and would not let her pull away. She swallowed the banana and then tried to swallow him. He only made it about 3 minutes – she was giving him great head.

When she was done she asked him which was better – he told her he had to fuck her pussy again and she stood up but he said later – his meal was getting cold.

She started to throw her plate at him but I stopped her. Then she told him he would be lucky to ever stick his cock in any of her holes and walked out.

His back was to her but he looked concerned. Dani turned around and smiled at the rest of us and we wondered what she was going to do. She just smiled and mouthed five minutes while holding five fingers up and pointed up.

She left and about 4 minutes later Adam headed upstairs. We all laughed and Annie went up the back way and was back in 2 minutes. She said Dani had attacked him and was riding him in the hallway outside her room.

We finished our meal.. The next time I saw them I asked if he had decided which hole he liked best and he said he could not decide yet – she won’t let me fuck her ass. William and I laughed then pointed out that there were three more assholes we were sure he could fuck.

No he said, if she catches me I have to leave. I yelled for Dani. She told me to fuck off from a distance. I yelled for her again and she responded the same. He told me to ignore it. He’d work it out.

I told him not to bet on it. I do know they spent a lot of time talking this afternoon.

Lisa got horny and wanted a Drive-By-Fuck – instead she got a 10 minute sandwich between William and I and got her asshole reamed – she loved it.

I asked if the guys were staying for supper and Adam said he had to take his grandmother to church since he had missed that morning. He told Dani he would not be able to fuck any hole if he missed it.

William said he could stay and then Jeni sat on his lap and asked when he was going to leave. He asked when she was leaving and she whispered something in his ear.

He asked me if I minded having extra company for the next week. I grinned and said he could stay as long as he wanted. Jeni stood up and hit him and sat in a different chair. He pulled out his cell phone and discovered his company does not have coverage in this area because we were surrounded by hills.

He told me that was unacceptable and asked where he had to go to make a call. I handed him one of my new phones and he asked if I knew what his company would do if they but then he closed his mouth and dialed a number.

He started bitching and barking orders immediately. Jeni turned around surprised at the anger in his voice but smiled when she saw his smile.

He talked for a few minutes and wondered if I knew the coordinates of this location. I grabbed them from Google Earth and he talked for a few minutes and gave me another set of coordinates to display and then he asked how far it was.

After a few minutes his phone started ringing which shocked us all. He answered it and gave another number to dial. Jeni’s phone, which was charging on the front table along with about 7 others started ringing.

Jeni jumped up to answer it but William held her back. He asked if any there were any other numbers and Dani started reeling them off. All the phones rang after he gave the numbers and then he asked how tall my weather tower was.

I told him it was an old TV tower. He asked if it would support a person and I told him three or four. He asked again how tall it was and he repeated the information into the phone.

He asked if I minded hanging another piece of gear off it. It was low power and he could probably get me a lifetime lease. I told him sure. He talked a few more minutes and hung up.

Jeni told me I had just gotten personalized service then asked William if it would support high speed Internet. He said it better.

Now I started to ask and Jeni said don’t. She was pretty sure William had just over stepped his authority. I raised my eyebrows and he asked me if, as owner of a company, I could ever overstep my authority. I said as long as he had nobody to answer to but stock holders, nope.

He looked at Jeni and spread his hands. She looked at him and said “owner”? is a very squeaky voice. I Googled his name and clicked on a result and pointed to the screen. Jeni bent over to read it and William sighed when he looked at her bottom.

She turned once to look at him and went back to reading. She turned twice more with big eyes to look at him then went back to reading. She motioned me out of my chair and she sat down.

William motioned me to the bar and asked what I thought – was he screwed? I joked and asked if he hadn’t been screwed for two days. He laughed and I told him she was trying to figure out what a man of his stature could possibly see in a simple country girl.

He started to talk and I said I know; nice tits, tight pussy, perfect ass and she liked to fuck. Plus she was beautiful. He nodded. I told him not to worry. My girls would convince her it was possible.

Lisa walked in on us, walked up to him, put her arms around him and kissed his cheek. She told him that IF he hurt her she would make sure that he lost everything. Don’t fuck her over.

He promised he would not. Then she asked for a repeat performance of the sandwich then stopped herself and said not yet. She promised that Annie would get it first and she left. I asked where Annie was and she said she was showing Adam the shortcut home and was going to stop and visit the sheriff’s wife who was a friend of her mothers.

William suggested he better check on Jeni and Lisa told him not to bother – when she had noticed we were gone she grabbed Annie’s portable and ran up to Dani’s room.

I looked at him and told him he was screwed and laughed. Then I said we were all screwed – we would have to listen to that music all night.

Left out part of the story.

About an hour before this Adam was getting ready to leave. He asked who he should say goodbye to first. I understood exactly what he was asking,

I said they will all probably circle around him or line up. Thank the one farthest from Dani and worked towards her making her last.

Then I told him how I said goodbye. William nor he believed me but I convinced them it was true.

He came down dressed and I yelled that Adam was leaving. Jeni was furthest away and he kissed her cheek then grabbed her crotch with his middle finger pointed up. Jeni was surprised. Lisa spread her legs and told him she liked two fingers so he used two.

Annie spread her legs farther and told him to use his hand. He tried then he was in front of Dani and he held her face with both hands while he kissed her full on the lips. Dani’s arms went around him.

I pushed one finger into a circle I formed with my other index finger and thumb and pumped indicating they were getting ready to screw. Everyone smiled and then we heard him whisper to Dani and she dared him. He grabbed her hair at the back of her neck and kissed her again then spun her around and bent her over.

He pulled it out and started fucking her. I laughed. After Dani came once or twice - she loves to exhibit and to be watched fucking - he bent over and whispered something in her ear and as she was starting to answer he pulled out, spread her ass apart with his free hand and I knew exactly what he was doing.

I whispered either he was dead or she was in love. I noticed she spread her legs farther apart to give him a better angle and she pulled away a few times to get a better fit. I moaned – not because I was horny – because I knew Dani.

He slid in easier and he asked lubed and she said yes – just for him. When he was finally buried in her ass she told him to start slow but he didn’t listen and before long Dani came and when she came the second time he buried himself and held still. She milked him, I knew, she had done me before. When he was done she told him to stand still and she held a hand behind her on her asshole to catch any cum that leaked out and sort of hopped to the bathroom.

We heard water running and then she came out with two washcloths and a towel. She washed his hands and cock then used the clean wet rag to rinse him then wiped him dry.

The she swallowed his cock three or four times and stood up to hug him. She told him to remember that until she could finish it next time. They kissed but before she let him loose she asked which hole was better. He told her he liked them all and gave her a peck and headed for the door. She was smiling and twirling the towel with her hand.

When he was out the door and it was almost closed he stuck his head back in and said but her asshole was best and he closed the door.

She threw everything she held at the door but was humming when she picked it up and returned everything to the bathroom.

She sort of skipped up the stairs and Annie said we were going to hear music next and on cue the love songs started. Annie looked at me and the others all looked at her. I said, “Oh no” and Annie finished with “she’s in love!”

Jeni thought it was cute. Annie told her to remember that in a few days.

And this was when Jeni sat on William’s lap to find out when he was leaving and he tried to make his phone call.

Pops’ Update & William’s Story (Part 2)


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window