••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Sunday, April 6, 2008 (item)

Lisa’s Weekend Story - 080406

Posted at 7:27 PM
Tags -- , ,

It has been a long while since I have posted anything. I’m sorry – I have not been ignoring anyone – just busy with all the little details of living life and having a full time job taking care of one of the biggest assholes I know.
To Read the rest click
here->
Yep, I am talking about Alan. He and William were sitting around watching the race and keeping an eye on the ball games and talking about everything from business conditions to the gross product something or rather.

They have found a common bond besides pussy, to hear William describe it. We girls found that funny. As it turns out they each know several of the same people. All in the business or academic world.

Pops even came up with a plan to solve William’s problem at work – I have no idea what the problem is; too far over my head – but after Jeni described it to pops he knew exactly how to solve the problem.

So they are talking about several things and I hear William discuss his past. After a few minutes I got very horny – I do not know why; I was not reading anything – I was not feeling aroused; nor was I thinking about anything erotic – I just got really horny.

Maybe it was the voices combined or just the fact I knew there were two cocks nearby and I wanted to be a slut. All I know is one minute I was content and totally satisfied and the next I needed cocks – NOW.

I stood up and walked to pops and told him I had a problem. He asked what and I bent over. He stood up while he was still talking to William, spun me around and rubbed the head of his cock up and down my crack.

After he had his head wet he grabbed my hips and slammed his cock all the way in. I loved that. Then I got hurt – I don’t know why I got hurt cause it only lasted a few seconds but after pops had pumped me three or four times and I was almost ready to explode – he mentioned another thought to William as if they were still having a normal conversation.

I quit coming even though pops was fucking me hard. After a couple of minutes I felt pops cum and it felt really good. But I didn’t cum.

Pops asked what was wrong and I told him. He apologized and told William we had to make it up to me. He told him he knew what I would love and he pulled out his soft dick and slowly put it in my asshole. He does know what I liked. He pumped a few times until I got really turned on then he surprised me.

He bent me over farther and grabbed me behind my knees and picked me up. The next thing I knew he was standing leaning against the table with my ass stuffed with his cock, my legs spread wide and my back on his chest.

William stood up and said wow when he looked at my pussy spread wide. Pops told him I loved sloppy seconds and told William to fuck my pussy. Pops was lifting me and dropping me back on to his cock. It was great.

William moved in and pops spread my legs even farther and William jerked on his cock. Pops told him to put it in soft – she was plenty wet – I was – and he slid right in.

Pops stood straight up and I was sandwiched between them with both holes filled and loving every second of it.

Pops told William to grab my ass and spread it – he could help hold me up so he could put more of his cock up my ass.

William did what pops said and he lifted me about two inches while he buried his almost hard cock in me. When he pulled back out I ‘fell’ back onto pops cock and he was deeper then ever.

I told them it felt great. They got in a rhythm and I was coming hard and making lots of noise. This drew a crowd along the banister and I heard Annie tell Adam to stick his cock in her.

I had my arms around Williams neck and was helping him lift me when he stuffed his cock in me all the way.

When he dropped me I let my arms go slack and I felt pops go even deeper. I came harder and I heard Annie come.

After three or four minutes I was out of my mind and Williams cock was throbbing and I could feel pops’ cock starting to get hard.

I warned his I could not take him hard and he said he knew – he had a plan. He told William that even though I loved sloppy seconds she loved sloppy seconds up her ass more.

He told him to get ready – he could finish in my ass and he told him not to be a gentleman. If he wanted to hear a girl come hard, fuck my ass as hard as he could. When he said OK I came and the next thing I knew I was back on my feet, bent over and both holes empty.

All of a sudden my asshole was yelling for help – a very stiff cock had just invaded it and I was not quite ready for it. Two hands grabbed my hips and my asshole yelled again as William started fucking me hard as he had promised.

Pops was jerking his cock in front of my face and had the presence to wash it off while he was jerking off. I got turned on more.

When my asshole finally acclimated to William’s hard cock I started coming – very hard and when pops offered me his clean cock I tried to swallow it hard. I didn’t get very much in but William reacted by growing another inch.

When William stuffed his cock in, pops cock went deeper. When William pulled out I lost a couple of inches of pops cock.

Before long pops was stuffing my mouth at the same time William stuffed my ass and I was screaming around pops cock.

I had my hands on William’s hands at me hips and was pulling him into me. I heard him say something but my screams were too loud and pops answered something.

They picked up the pace and I was being assaulted from both ends. Pops would choke me for less then a second when his cock tried to go down my throat.

And then William buried himself in me and held me tight. Pops grabbed the back of my head and held my mouth on the end of his cock while he jerked off.

I felt the warmth of William’s cum flood my ass and then I choked when pops filled my mouth with cum and slammed his cock into my throat.

Pops fucked my mouth pulling all the way out and shooting his sperm then trying to shove it down my throat. I had cum dripping out of my mouth and off my chin to the floor – there was so much of it.

When William relaxed pops yanked his cock out of my mouth and I drew many breaths. I was completely out of air.

I leaned over farther to help get more air and William pulled out and I watched the cum in my ass drip to the floor. William’s cock was still throbbing and bright red covered with cum.

I came a little more. Pops gave me a drink to help wash down his cum and William wiped me as best he could. Then I heard the applause. The banister voyeurs gave me a standing ovation – well not really – they were already standing.

Pops and Williams took a bow and I waved to my fans. Annie told us that was the best action she had seen all weekend. She told pops and Williams she was next. Dani said then me and Jeni said she’d have to get her ass stretched more first. And everyone cracked up. It was so funny.

Adam offered his services – it seems Adam has found he loves to stick his cock in assholes – they are so tight and so forbidden he said. Then he blushes – he is so cute.

We three took a shower – we were all covered in cum and my pussy juice. I tried to finger their assholes but my argument they had just fucked mine so it was my turn didn’t convince them.

But William cleaned my pussy then licked it while pops fingered me and bit my nipples. I came several more times. When we were done William and pops were drying off and William mentioned that while they had me in the sandwich he thought of something else his fucking gay secretary had said.

I got them both with my rolled towel – right on the ass. I chased them upstairs and back down stairs and finally they stood against the kitchen wall and I told them to turn around or I would get their balls.

They covered them right up then they overpowered me and William spanked me. Very softly. They put me down and I hugged them both and told me we had to do that again – later tonight – it was so fucking good.

And that’s why he is such an asshole – once he knows something he uses it to his advantage. And you have to love him even though you hate him. I’m afraid William is much the same.

Damn, I’m already horny and sopping wet.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window