••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Thursday, April 10, 2008 (item)

Lisa’s Daily Update (Again)

Posted at 2:59 PM
Tags --

When the tractor tore up one side of the garden lot and I still had not heard from anyone, I tried Dani but she didn’t answer. Pops didn’t answer either and since both phones went straight to voice mail I figure they are out of the area or have their phones off.

So I checked moms itinerary and if on time they were sitting in Atlanta waiting for their next leg. She answered on the first ring and immediately asked if I had talked to pops or Dani.
To Read the rest click
here->
I was almost in tears when I told her about her flower garden and regular garden and she laughed and said that pops had already warned her. She did not know what he was building but every time in the past he started construction on a project it was always perfect and always enhanced the function for the rest of the family.

We just had to trust him. But she was concerned that the construction site was so large. She told me to please email her details daily and maybe between the two of us we could figure it out.

So my ass is covered – moms knew something but had assumed pops had clued the rest of us in. She also said that she did not think anything was supposed to happen until Friday. I explained what Cheese had said and mom told me that with every contract pops always includes a “reward” clause – if done ahead of schedule he would pay them so much and behind they reduced their price. That was probably why they started early in the rain.

She said they sat for 2 hours on the tarmac waiting for clearance to ATL and already knew their next leg was delayed by at least two hours. AA had fucked up their plans once again.

She told me that I had two round trip tickets to Atlanta for anytime in the future. Moms would like me to attend some schooling and possibly be a telephone rep for some of their customers. Everything is still in the unknown stages but the training would look good on a resume and if I got real lucky I could make some extra money from part time sitting on my butt in front of the computer like I have been doing.

She made me promise again to work out everyday to keep my ass in shape and tits off my knees. Once I lost the weight I lost I slacked off to every other day and she gave me an order as my employer to get off my ass.

I missed yesterday (oops) but as soon as we hung up I ran an extra mile on the trend mill and did 5 extra reps in the weight room. I was doing really good then Jeni yelled at me to hurry and look outside.

There was a guy about 30-35 that was pulling off his wet shirt and changing to a dry shirt under the shed lean too.

Jeni said we’d have to show him our chests and William immediately protested which resulted in Jeni and him having a spat.

She told him that she promised that whenever she exhibited and got wet she would come fuck him and NOT the other person – unless it was pops or and she rattled off a bunch of names that I recognized.

As I was walking away I heard William ask if she would stop that behavior after they were married – MARRIED???? I didn’t ask but can’t wait to get her alone. Married? We have both tried it once and will not try it again.

At least I still think that way –unless Mr. Shirtless-NiceChest-Great ASS has an unbelievable cock.

Later.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window