••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Friday, April 11, 2008 (item)

Lisa’s Daily Update

Posted at 4:45 AM
Tags -- , , , , ,

About 6 pm Dani and Pops got home. Pops will not give us anything so we have no idea what the hell is being built.

Dani told me to follow her and out to mrShirtless-niceChest-greatASS we went. She looked like hell – very little sleep, hair under a ball cap, wrinkled sloppy jeans and a hoodie that was so big it completely hid her tits. She whispered something in my ear about an answer.
To Read the rest click
here->
She walked up to my target and asked him how he liked looking at her sisters. He said fine. She asked if he would like to look at them again. When he said yes she told him there was only one way he would be able to do that. He asked what that was and she asked what they were building.

He laughed and said nice try – he boss had already given us the answer we should provide when anyone asks. I knew what was coming but Dani was not through trying to sweet talk the guy.

She asked if he was a tits or ass man and even she laughed when he said he liked to screw ass and hold tits while he did it. I smiled and winked at him.

Dani asked a couple more things and then asked me where her new skirts were at. I played dumb for about 10 seconds then I told her BBs room. She thanked the guy for nothing and walked off.

I saw this as an opportunity but a very young looking, I call him a boy came up and wanted to know her name and if he could meet her.

I told him to go knock on the back door and ask for Dani. He made a beeline for the back door. But he missed the show.

Dani was in BBs room and the drapes were open. I knew what was coming. She held up a short skirt and held in to her and pretended to be looking in a mirror. There is no mirror so I know she was pretending.

Then she took her ball cap off and I told him to watch. He looked up. She pulled her top off and scratched her back showing the side of one of her tits.

Then she undid her jeans and let them drop without bending over. It looked like she was naked. But then she leaned over to pick up the skirt and she showed that she had a red thong on.

She bent over to step into the skirt and pulled it up and fastened it then she posed in front of the pretend mirror for several minutes. She was bending over and touching to see how much of her thong was showing then she bent over and pulled her thong off.

I heard a gasp behind me and I looked. Everybody had quit working and was watching her. I knew she had to be wet because I was soaked.

She did some more examining and showed the guys everything then she turned so that she was facing the window and she pulled the front of the skirt up. I heard someone say all three were shaved. I smiled.

Dani rubbed her pussy – I’m not sure why. Then she shielded her eyes and looked hard out the window and stomped to the opposite wall and came out on the balcony. She had to lean over to see me and she called me a fucking cunt.

Why didn’t I yell at her she screamed I told her everyone was enjoying it. She called me another name and she said that was all they got to see.

The entire time her boobs were bouncing around and the guys were loving it. I cupped mine and she looked down. She said fuck loud enough for the next town to hear. She cupped them and separated them and showed them off telling the guys to look good it would be the last time.

She stalked off and she walked in front of the window with one hand hiding her boobs and giving the finger with the other. She reappeared in the wall of windows still hiding her boobs but she stopped, bent over and pressed her butt against the window showing us everything and she walked away.

My guy to be asked who the fuck that was and I told him the man of the house’s fuck. He didn’t believe me. I told him he needed to get back to work so he wouldn’t have to work over time and miss coming up to the house when work was over.

I walked away. The offer had been made.

And I was going nuts when I finally heard a knock on the door. I answered it and he was there – he started to say he needed to get back to town but I turned around and pulled my skirt up. He bent and kissed my ass. Then straightened up. I asked about the other stuff he was going to do and he said he had to catch a ride home with one of his co-workers.

I asked if it would be a problem if I took him home later. He said no and stepped outside and told them he’d see them tomorrow.

He came back in and said he needed a shower and asked if I wanted to join him. I told him to follow me. I took him to what we call the pool room which is leather furniture right off the pool. It is where people wait to shower if they don’t want to shower together after getting out of the pool. Guests are the only ones that normally use it.

I stood him in front of the couch and pulled his shirt off. And rubbed his chest – very nice. I pulled his shorts down, boxers and all and oh well, the big cock was not there but it was not bad.

I grabbed him and he said he was dirty – I asked how his cock got dirty – did he fuck some of his buddies or did he use it as a shovel? I told him I liked a man that had just done some hard work and I stuck a condom in my mouth and unrolled it on his cock as I tried to swallow him.

He was surprised and said it was a neat trick then I sucked him two or three times and lubed him up. I really did not need it – I was sopping wet from looking at his chest and ass and the fact that his cock was already hard.

He just did not know where else his cock was going. I pushed him to sit on the couch and I straddled him and buried him in me and started riding him. He immediately started sucking my tits.

After a few minutes I heard someone walking in and Dani rubbed my back and gave me a full kiss on the lips. She asked how I liked it and I said fine.

She asked the guy how he liked the show and he said she was kind of far away. She dropped her skirt and pulled her top off and asked if this was close enough. She cupped her tits and then turned around, bent over and reached back to spread her ass apart.

His cock seemed to grow an inch or two and got wider. He said perfect. Then she reached under my ass and squeezed his cock when I pulled off a little then she grabbed his balls and I stopped on cue.

She asked if he liked his balls scratched. He said nobody but him had ever done it. She laughed and asked if he could feel her fingernails. He said yes and then she squeezed him hard and asked if they were sharp. He took a deep breath and said yes, very sharp.

She told him that IF ever told anyone what had happened here tonight she would use a pair of pliers to hold his balls and her fingernails to scrape off the outer layer of his skin. His eyes got wide because I know she squeezed again.

He promised and she said that maybe it would happen again. She told me to turn around and I did as asked. I impaled myself on his cock and starting to fuck him. I told him to reach around and grab my tits and to pinch my nipples when I start to come.

Dani got on her knees and he jumped and she promised him it would be her tongue, lips and hands on them – no pliers or fingernails. He gasped and I asked how he liked his balls sucked – hard or soft and he jerked.

Then I came two, three or four times. Dani kept flicking my clit. Then she told me I should be ready. She had been fingering my butt hole.

I lifted myself off him and immediately sat back down slowly. I felt Dani aligning his cock and then she said go and I sat as hard as I could on his cock jamming it in my butt hole all the way.

Yes it hurts but I LOVE it. I do not know why but I do. I lifted all the way off and Dani asked him if it was tight and then I impaled myself again. She told him not to worry about his balls – she was a protecting them and I lifted off again. She circled my butt hole with his cock head while I applied a bit of down force.

Then I felt it lined up and I sat down hard. This time I screamed a little because he had gotten bigger – my butt hole had shrunk almost closed in the short time it was empty and it fucking hurt like hell when his cock forced it’s way in.

He grabbed my hips and told me to wait – he had almost come. I waited until he said OK and I felt Dani’s breath on my clit. I started fucking him and he played with my tits and watched my ass. I was leaning forward trying to watch Dani.

I got faster and then Dani sucked my clit and stayed with me through all my motions. I was fucking him hard and coming hard – just like I love it.

I heard him say he was going to shoot and I fucked him even harder and felt him throbbing. I love that feeling – a hard cock buried to the hilt and coming. I came even harder.

And Dani kept sucking and licking. I let her go until he was done and I was almost crazy but I felt his cock jerk. I looked back at him and asked if was ready for more. He said yes, he had never been with two girls before.

She told him that if her boyfriend was not coming over she’d fuck him now but it was a bad night and Jeni would not fuck him because her and William would be leaving soon to go have dinner in town.

All of a sudden I remembered and told Dani to ask me about marriage. The guy sounded alarmed when he repeated it. Dani laughed and said don’t worry – neither of us would probably ever get married – we liked too many cocks too much – we could not marry them all.

He laughed and picked up the speed. So did Dani and I spent 10 minutes trying to find my way through the cloud of orgasms that hit me.

Before I knew it he was coming again and I came one more time when she bit my clit. He went soft fairly quickly and I got off and went to the bathroom to clean up. Dani pulled off the condom and cleaned him up.

He asked if she would really fuck him – she told him that any other night she would have but her new fuck was on the way and she wanted to stay fresh for him.

She told him maybe next time if there was a next time. She told him I did not get horny very often but when I did I tended to grab the nearest good looking cock. She had just given me an out.

I came out and got dressed and as we walked toward the garage Dani asked where he had to go. William and Jeni were coming down the stairs and William said he was going to go right past and he would drop him off if he wanted.

He told them to wait while he got his tool belt and hard hat and William said he would meet him out front. He gave me a quick hug and kiss, hugged Dani and said goodbye and he was gone.

Dani and I thanked William and he whispered that Jeni said I didn’t not really like him so he made it easier for her. I was shocked but thanked her again and they were gone.

I wondered out loud how she knew and Dani said the normal after fuck look was not there. I asked it if really showed and she said yes it was obvious.

Oh well, at least I’m not horny anymore.

About that time Adam knocked and she made him undress at the front door. Then she asked if he remembered what she had done the last time she saw him. His cock got hard. She put her arms around his neck lifted a leg and hooked it around his waist then lifted the other and wrapped herself around him.

I grabbed his cock and told her to come down and she wriggled around until he was buried. I patted her ass and told him to be careful going up the stairs. She made him stop three or four times on the way up so she could pump on him. She came at the top of the stairs and I called out that he must really be good – that was the first time she had come that fast.

I must have been talking to myself cause I didn’t hear anything but grunts and groans. Pops came down and asked how my new dick was. After I told him he said he already knew, he had not stayed very long.

He asked if I was still horny and I asked why he wanted to know. He reminded me it had been a while and all the noise coming out of Dani’s room was distracting him.

Then he smiled and told me I was all that was left. I asked if he wanted a Drive-By or Sleep-In and he said on a real bed and he might need a back rub.

It was one of the first times he had ever asked me for something – and it made me feel so good. As we walked up the stairs I asked if he knew what he did to my body. He said no so I took his hand and pulled it between my legs from the back.

He promptly rubbed my slit and said ugh, sloppy seconds, then he put his thumb up my ass and said even there – get some lube he said – he was going to fuck my ass when he was hard.

He knew I liked that idea – I gushed and he told me my butt hole just spread open an inch. I laughed.

When we were done I offered to rub his back but he said it was not necessary – it was hooked to his cock and I had rubbed it just fine.

When I woke up at 430am his soft cock was still in my ass. My movements trying to get up woke him and he could not believe how good he had slept. I told him I had to pee so he rolled to the edge of the bed taking me with him.

He put his legs over the side and he stood up. He asked if I had to poop and I told him not yet. He ran the shower to get it hot then he stepped in. The whole time his cock never left my ass and in fact got hard.

When he pressed me against the wall under the shower he told me to pee while he was fucking me. I did –first time I ever did that – for some reason it turned me on.

After I had come several times he pulled out and told me to wash him up while he cleaned my crotch.

Then he pushed my back against the wall and stuck his cock in my pussy and told me to ride him while he washed our hair. My goodness what a turn on.

I told him I could not come anymore and he pulled out and washed us off then scrubbed my back ass and used his finger to wash some of the lube out of my ass – I came.

We got out and I patted us both dry and he went to make hot toddy and told me blow job in 5 minutes. I asked hair or cock - he told me he would try to blow my hair while I blew his cock.

I was thinking I ought to be tired but then it dawned on me pops and I had gone to bed at around 7:30 about a half hour after I had most of this story down. I do not remember hearing the clocks chime 8pm.

I need to sleep with a cock up my ass more often – I slept great.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window