••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Wednesday, April 9, 2008 (item)

Dani's Daily Update

Posted at 8:58 PM
Tags --

We are heading out of state for a couple of days - not all of us just pops and moms and me. The connecting flight for moms was canceled so they had to change originating flights for their first business trip.
To Read the rest click
here->
We are taking them to IND to catch a different airline and hopefully solve the problem. Pops went to sleep real early and William took his GMC in for an oil change and get it gassed up. I'm the navigator - yep me, who gets lost going to the bathroom. It's more just to keep an eye on pops.

Moms suggested it so I figure a high level intense family meeting is in the works or they want to yell at me without an audience - just hope it is not bad news but I don't think so, they are all in too good a mood.

Maybe they are giving Annie a break from me - I do not think she is real happy even though she says she understands. Man I hope so.

So I've got my portable and maybe I'll stay in touch and maybe I won't. Later.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window