••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Friday, April 11, 2008 (item)

Annie’s Daily Update

Posted at 6:05 PM
Tags -- , , , , ,

Sorry guys – I’ve been busy – yep, getting laid. It was great. I also let my parents know I was not mad at them but I also gave them some payback. I made them watch me get fucked. My mother (I’ll call her that so you don’t confuse her with moms) told me she knew what she was watching was wrong but she got so turned on she could not help herself. My father told mom the same thing but he will not admit it to me. He will – just give me some time. I just thought of something – almost every one in our group reads this blog – I wonder if they do? Oh well, they know it all if they do.
To Read the rest click
here->
There was a guy I have had a crush on for years. I overheard mom and dad (mine) talking about him. I asked Lisa and she confirmed. I did not ask if she had fucked him – wish I had – not that it was bad or anything – she could have told me what he really likes. Anyway a plan came together quick and I asked that we go home and spend a couple of days in my revelation as Dani calls it. They agreed.

When we got there I called the guy and invited him to supper. He just said yes – no questions – nothing. Just asked what time and told me he was allergic to nothing. I told mom and dad that I had invited someone I had a crush on for years to supper. They were really anxious to meet him. Mom has been letting me know it’s time to get knocked up. Maybe she is right.

Anyway, I was not present to see their reaction when he walked in but I did see it when I walked in naked. When I swallowed his cock I heard my dad suck in a deep breath and after my nose touched his pubic hair three or four times my dad was breathing hard. I bet he was hard as a rock. They started to leave and I told them to sit – this was their payback. This would not take long and we could eat.. When I made the guy sit I heard mom gasp when I sat on his cock and buried him in one motion. She did not know I had already lubed my pussy to make it real easy.

The guy was almost perfect – he was just the right width and perfect length – nice and long. It did not take long for me to come. And it was a good one. After three more I started milking him with my pussy and he came very quick.

I turned around so that I could face the table before his cock got soft and buried him again. I helped him move the chair closer to the table and we ate from separate plates but in the end it was easier to just eat from one.

When we were done I asked mom to repeat my performance on Dad – I wanted my cock to get extra hard. Mom told me later she was so horny she probably would have done it without my prompting. She also told me Dad was the hardest she had seen him in a while. I let them get a good ways into it and told my date to fuck my mom up the ass. I’m not sure if he wanted to but I told him I would let him fuck my ass if he wanted. He pushed a finger up my asshole and went right to my mom.

After both guys had come mom stayed on Dad and I got them a big piece of apple pie and my Dad fed it to Mom. He dripped a lot onto her tits and licked them off. Mom was moving keeping him hard.

My date followed me to my parents room and I bent over a low sofa and spread my legs and told him that I liked it all the way in my ass. And all the way in he went – took a few minutes to get his full length buried but when I felt his balls on my clit I told him to fuck me using full strokes and not to stop until he came. I told him that if I needed him to stop I would get away. He grabbed my arms and held me down. I got a little scared – I was not sure how I would escape if he hurt me. When he pulled himself all the way out it felt like I closed up tight due to my fear but when I felt his pelvic bone and balls smack me I forgot the pain. It was one of the best ass fucks I ever had.

When my parents came to bed I was still bent over the sofa and mom told me cum was running out of my ass and down the outside of my lips and the inside of my legs. She told me Dad got harder then the first time. Mom asked what was going on and I told them we could switch rolls – one time they could exhibit and we would be the voyeurs and then we’d change rolls. I watched my Dad fuck my mother very hard and fast. I had been watching them for years and we I told them he fucked her even harder.

When they were done my date came back from the bathroom after cleaning up but he was soft. I did not feel like moving – I was very comfortable – so I asked Mom to get him hard. She smiled her thank you very much smile and got him hard AND wet. She even spread my ass cheeks when he started fucking me. Before I came she was already jerking on Dad’s cock. And before we finished Mom was already riding him.

Three or four hours later and many role changes my Dad would not get hard. He was all fucked out he said. I was sitting on the couch and I asked Mom if I could get him hard. She looked at him then me and told me it was up to him. I told mom he had a dick – he’d never make any decisions for me. Then I spread my legs apart, lifted my feet up to the couch just like I had done for so many guys when I was 14 or 15 and I told Dad that many guys had watched me do this. I wet my finger with my mouth and slid my finger down my slit to my asshole then I slowly pulled it back to my clit. The next slide down I pushed my finger all the way in my hole and tasted it with my tongue. My Dad was hard and throbbing. Mom told me to not stop and I noticed she was rubbing herself and before long my Dad was jerking off.

It was weird but at the same time a turn on. Mom finally fucked Dad and I came when she did.

I stood up when they were done and told them that for the first time in my life, a boy was going to spend at least part of the night in my room and yes we would probably be fucking. I told them to come watch if they wanted and they were both laughing when I grabbed my boys hand and went to my room. I discovered two things – I was still afraid of getting caught – the rule had always been no boys in my room period and second, my bed is not big enough for two people.

We still managed to have one more session then we fell asleep and kept waking each other up.

When he finally left I hugged both my parents nude – I even made sure to brush up against my Dad’s cock and then went back to bed until noon.

It is a whole different world now – and it is so fucking welcoming. I think I am going to love my new life.

I almost forgot – I think mom is trying to play matchmaker. That afternoon she called pops and asked if my crush could come for a visit.

In this group a visit to the cabin was a status symbol. No one knew for sure what it meant but very few people had been invited.

What Mom did not know about was a conversation I had with my crush. I was telling him about my crush and asked if he had ever had one. When he named Dani but also said he was way out of her class and even my class if he was honest I did not laugh. I had heard it before from other guys.. I told him I could get his cock in Dani within five minutes of seeing her naked. He told me I was full of it.

He also found it unbelievable that I liked pussy almost as much as cock. So when I called him and told him to pack for a weekend I also told him I’d get him Dani as well as two other women. He called me a liar again. Once I prove him wrong I’m going to use the biggest dildo I can find to wake his ass up. And I am talking about waking up the whole body by using his asshole. Maybe I’ll be nice and use lube.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window