••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Thursday, April 10, 2008 (item)

Jeni’s and Lisa’s Exhibition

Posted at 5:17 PM
Tags -- , , , ,

My last post was actually this morning but I forgot I had to login as pops to approve the posting. So if it appears my two posts appear very close together this is almost real time, the other is hours old.
To Read the rest click
here->
Jeni decided that it was time to test William. She came down with a thong that isn’t really if you know what I mean and a half top that was actually a 1/8 top. She opened all the curtains on the bottom floor of the window wall and walks back past the window wall knowing full well that if any of the guys working out in the yard are watching they will get an eyeful.

I was looking out the blinds in the mudroom that sort of looks the same direction as the window wall. I knew I could see the work site and see where the workers were looking.

It took two trips before someone saw her and worked stopped and every head looked towards the cabin – more specifically Jeni.

I told her she had them and I saw William standing behind the computer desks in the shadows watching. I motioned him to come along the wall to me.

When he got there he could look out and see the workers watching his pussy plus he could see what she was doing through the door. She started doing stretching exercises then she started what looked like a karate workout except she told us she was making it up, how did it look.

William told her it was fabulous and told her to bend over and show her ass and do this and that. She looked great.

After a few minutes she started doing jumping jacks and swat thrusts and push ups and sit-ups all with her ass facing the windows. I noticed William re-arrange his package. He was starting to react.

He told her she looked hot – pull her top off and pretend to dry off. When she did, her tits were covered in sweat and looked fucking great – I was getting real horny and William was almost at full staff. (is that right? Heard it this morning).

I told Jeni that William liked it and she told me to suck him – he could tell us what was going on outside. So I did what she said and William told her to do some more jumping jacks and squat thrusts.

He told me he was pretty sure everyone out there was hard and asked if this was the rush we always got. Then he suggested I join Jeni and he pulled a short robe from the wall and helped me put it on – such a gentleman.

Since mrshirtless-nicechest-greatASS was at the front of the crowd I let my tits bounce a few times before I tied the robe. I got to Jeni and William told her to lay down with her ass towards the windows and told me to hold her legs while on my knees facing the window.

I did and he told me to take Jeni’s thong off. Then he had me pull the robe up like it was restricting me and he told me the guys could see my both holes perfectly. I wondered if they could see me dripping I was so wet.

Through out this all, Jeni and I were talking like we were having a conversation but were actually talking to William.

Jeni dared William to come out and show off his body and see what happens. He told her he’d have to wait because he was rock hard. She dared him to come out and fuck her.

William came walking out and smacked my ass and I jumped up and disappeared. He helped her up and gave her a little kiss then bent her over, none too gentle and she put her hands on a table at one of the set of windows and bent over letting her tits hang for all to see.

William jammed his cock in her and she looked back to watch him and to make sure she didn’t make eye contact with the group outside.

William was watching her ass as he fucked it and he told her he was sorry he was going to come. She pushed him back and placed him so that the crowd was watching them from the side.

And she swallowed his cock. She gave him a slow then fast then slow then deep and fast – a very good blowjob. He warned her and held his cock deep in her throat while he came. She pulled off and looked up at him and smiled real big but kept pulling on his cock.

As if someone was watching the sun peeked out and Jeni looked out, saw the crowd and immediately screamed and covered up – William hide his dick and grabbed the curtain set and pulled it closed.

Then I came running out with robes and shook my finger at everyone outside who were clapping and cheering as Jeni and William walked away.

William came back down in shorts and a shirt and boat shoes and went outside. As soon as someone saw him he started clapping and the rest soon joined in. Williams short of gave a speech and apologized for their terrible behavior – they had forgotten there was anyone around.

He knew he did not need to apologize.

He came back in and told me that was the absolute craziest thing he had ever done – but the rush was so intense he wished coming was always like that. Jeni hugged him and asked when he wanted to try it again. He said early in the morning right before they get there – it would be like trying not to get caught. We girls both laughed – we knew exactly what he was talking about.

I decided it was time to introduce myself to mrShirtless-niceChest-greatAss man so I pulled on one of Dani’s short, short – looks like short-shorts skirts and Jeni handed me her top which was super tight and she pinched my nipples and cheeks.

I waited until my target was close and walked out barefoot – all part of my plan. I walked up to him and asked if he was the boss. The rest of the crew saw me and gave me a bigger cheer then William. I bowed knowing full well that anyone behind me just got another look.

He told me no and pointed and I asked him to show me, I didn’t have my contacts in. He started to walk and I pretended to slip and he caught my arm. I held it very tight to my tit as we approached the boss.

I asked why he was a day early. He told me to talk to pops. I told him I was talking for moms. He pulled out a cell phone and a card and dialed his phone.

He said pops? And then told him some girl was here – he asked my name, repeated it, laughed and said OK and closed his phone.

He told me that pops told him any questions from me was to get the same response; Kiss My Ass. Then he laughed – I am quick and I had his pants by the belt and a good three inches down when he pulled them and me up and asked what the hell I was doing.

I told him I was following my bosses orders – I always do whatever a man wants. And I grabbed for his shorts again to kiss his ass. He ran away and everyone else laughed at him and made fun.

I started back for the house after calling him a fucking chicken and when I got near the target I slipped again (I’m getting real good at on purpose accidents – especially when it comes to spreading my legs – heh, heh) and he got a good shot of my pussy but he caught me again and I latched on and asked him to help me to the porch.

He did not say a word – I don’t think he looked at me the whole way but when we got close he asked if I really did everything a man asked – I went up one step to be eye to eye and I asked him if he didn’t do whatever a woman wanted. He said as long as he got some satisfaction – I grinned, turned around and raise my skirt so that I knew he could see at least my pussy lips.

I told him to kiss my ass and shook it at him.

He looked right where I wanted him to and asked for a rain check – said he would get fired. I raised my skirt a little more and asked if he didn’t think it was worth it?

He looked, told me to show him again off hours and he would do more then kiss it. I told him to dream on and walked inside. When I closed the door he was right where I left him. I walked to the far window and walked back toward him with a big smile and shaking my ass closing all the curtains. When I got to the last one I smiled and waved and spanked my butt and shut off the view.

Jeni came out screaming behind her hand and gave me a big hug. William came out and grabbed my crotch – he wanted to see how wet I was. Jeni told him to fuck me, he was hard again. I told her I wanted to wait on the off chance that mrShirtless-niceChest-greatASS might hang around after work.

Said I had to get some condoms close by.

Jeni took my skirt and top and she went outside to the biggest cheer and applause yet, after all she had started it all. She complained that they did not let her know they were there. If they would have maybe she would have given a better show.

They all cheered and she asked when their next break was. Everyone looked at their wrist even if they did not have a wristwatch. William laughed really loud and some people were close enough to hear it.

Some one told her 4 – they were working until dark. I thought perfect and headed for a shower and hair and makeup. I told William to tell Jeni to get her ass up there ASAP.

Jeni told them they might want to check the windows at four – she might want to thank them. Someone asked about the other girl and Jeni told him she could not speak for me.

I smiled and started up the stairs three at a time. It was going to be a good evening I hoped.

It is just now past 4 – it was more like 4:10 when we heard someone yell. They all looked at the windows wall – but we were one floor up at the wall to ceiling window in what is normally BBs room. We were naked in the 69 position but we had everything covered with the other’s limbs.

We both had makeup on and our hair up. We both had giant smiles and we waved making sure our tits were covered.

The crowd applauded and cheered and whistled and started chanting more, more. Jeni told me to frown and pretend like I was thinking then she told me to bury her face in her pussy and spread her ass apart. Since I was on top it was easy. She did the same thing to me. We could hear the crowd going wild and I came up long enough to lock eyes with mrShirtless-niceChest-greatASS man and smile at him then lick my lips and threw a kiss his way.

Then I spread her legs farther and buried my face again. William said he was fucking hard again. We dared him to come out but he said he didn’t want to steal our thunder.

We laughed and he closed the curtains. Then he flipped me off Jeni and buried himself. I went to finish getting dressed and I opened all the curtains and sat at the computer to finish writing this and keep an eye out for my target.

My fingers and toes and nipples are crossed – I need a new cock like I need a whole in the head. This morning Pops or Dani said it was spring time. Time for romance or something like that.

I just want my pussy filled please.



0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window