••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Monday, April 7, 2008 (item)

Access Problems - Updated - Post Deleted

Posted at 1:36 PM
Tags --

Test post - we cannot access the blog - we can post - well we think we can. Hopefully be back soon.

Updated 2:46 PM - I am not sure what happened but for a while I or anyone else here could not access the main page. After changing several settings I found that a post Lisa (or Dani) made early this morning seemed to be blocking the front page load. Either by fluke or my excellent skills (I won't type what Dani said - she is NOT a lady) I was able to delete that post.

So if your find something missing - now you know why.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window