••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Monday, April 7, 2008 (item)

The Golden Boy(s) (Formerly Absent Minded – Part 5)

Posted at 10:46 PM
Tags -- , , , , ,

When he answered the door Annie and I smiled and told him surprise. He looked Annie over and stuck out his hand and introduced himself.

Annie shook his hand then hugged him and thanked him for taking such good care of her friend.

He said he had not done anything and Annie said that’s what I had said then she pulled out her phone and showed him the picture I had sent.
To Read the rest click
here->
He blushed and she said as soon as she saw that she hoped he would take good care of her too.

He looked at me and back at her several times then smiled and motioned us in. Annie put her arm through his and said that something smelled very good.

When we walked into the dining room there were three place settings and I asked if he was expecting someone else to join us – had he been kissing and telling?

He said all of his expected guests had arrived and winked at me. I could have smacked him – he had guessed my surprise.

Annie told him we needed a place to change into our proper clothes. He asked what was wrong with our outfits – we looked like two conservative dorks. Annie told him we had on too many.

He laughed and said if we were uncomfortable we could use the second bedroom. Annie looked at him and asked if he were uncomfortable and he said that surprisingly he was very calm and relaxed.

Annie pulled her jacket off and said she would not need the bedroom and she turned and asked him to unzip her. When he did her dress fell to the ground.

She had on a very short tight skirt and an even shorter top. When she bent over to pick up her dress his eyes went wide. She stayed down for a moment and turned to look at him with a giant smile.

I could tell he was in love immediately. She stood up and folded her dress and placed it on the back of a chair.

He told her she could hang it up but she said she would need it to go home so it would be fine.

He looked at me and I repeated the performance. I was wearing almost exactly the same thing except my skirt was even shorter.

I gave him the same look from my bent position and his smile was even bigger. When I stood he asked of we were hungry. Annie leaned against him and said she could use some exercise to increase her appetite

He asked what kind and she said that maybe they could do the same things he and Dani had done last week. He looked at me and I told him I loved to watch.

He said that dinner was ready but would keep for a few minutes. Annie asked if her were sure a few minutes would be enough. He did not know but not to worry – his meal would keep for a couple of hours.

Annie said perfect and dropped to her knees and pulled his shorts down. He was rock hard and she deep throated him without hesitation.

I think his heart stopped for a moment but she probably shocked it back into life. She pulled off and asked if he liked that. He nodded and she looked at me and said he grew about 3 inches. I agreed with her and she went into super mode and he warned her he was going to come but she grabbed his ass and I saw her do the one thing I probably would never be able to do.

She licked his balls while her nose was against his pelvis and his cock was hidden. He moaned and grabbed her head. She sucked him base to tip several times and then let him slide out of her mouth.

He started to apologize and she told him that he had just paid her a great compliment. He has just told her she was good at cock sucking. He grinned and told her the absolute best – he looked at me and said another first.

Annie stood up and bent over the table. He just looked – she told him he was doing it wrong and she grabbed his hand and put it between her legs. She asked what he found – he said he could not believe how wet she was. I told him cock sucking does that to her.

He smiled and she told him to finger her. He put one finger in and bent to look. She told him she needed more fingers. He hesitated and she slapped his hand away and stood up and faced him with her hands on her hips. I noticed she stuck her tits out – he noticed too but he kept his eyes on hers.

She told him that when she told him to do something she meant he should do it RIGHT now. She knew exactly what she liked and she would never ask him to do something that would hurt him.

He looked at her and said he did not want to hurt her. I told him that she sometimes likes pain and I moved closer and smacked her hard on the ass. She moaned and bent back over.

He put two fingers in her and I slapped her ass. She told him another and he put three fingers in her and I slapped her again.

She told him one more but this time to jam them in. He did and she came a little. When I slapped her she came a little again.

Then she said he had opened her up enough it was time to fuck her. His cock was rock hard again and he did not hesitate – he slammed it in. She told him perfect – grab her hips and fuck her as hard as he could.

He grabbed her hips and slammed her again and she came. I spread her ass apart and he slammed her even harder. She came every time he buried himself in her and before long she grabbed his hands and every time he filled her pussy she pulled on him harder.

He warned us and he came hard – very hard. She milked him and I held his arm to make sure he did not go down. When he was done he sat down and Annie spun around and licked him clean.

Then she fingered herself and cleaned off her own fingers. When she was done she stood up and pulled his head between her tits and told him that was a great fuck. He mumbled something between her tits and she hugged him tighter.

When he lifted his head out of her pillows he told her thanks. She asked if he liked her pussy. He said yes. She smiled and asked if he wanted more, wanted Dani or could she get what she really came for, a home cooked meal.

He smacked her butt and she told me he wanted more. He contradicted her and said it was time to eat. He figured we had all night for more.

I told him he was too fucking confident. Maybe we had another date later. He told us he hoped that we would break it. Annie pulled her face close to hers and told him that as along as either of us could get him hard – he could fuck us as long as he wanted.

Then she squeezed his cock and told it to rest – it would need it and she reached into our bag for towels and threw me one and then she started to rest the table. He asked what she was doing and she told him She wanted everyone across from each other so that we could have good conversation.

She asked if we should get dressed and he told if we did he would not like it. I asked if we should get naked and he looked us both over and said we already were.

Annie spread her towel on the chair and I did the same. He headed for the kitchen pulling his shorts up. He came back with a bottle of wine and a cork screw and served us wine. Then we started on an 8 course meal. I was not sure about the names of everything we ate or even what some of the courses were.

All I knew was it had to be the most beautiful meal and best tasting I had ever had. At the end he said he had one more surprise. He came back with a small cake with a few candles on it and sang happy birthday to us.

When he was done he kissed both our cheeks and gave us a piece of cake with a scoop of ice cream. He handed Annie a can of whipped cream and she pulled her top off and covered her nipples. Then she handed it to me and I did the same.

We had him lick them clean and then he sat to eat. We girls left our tops off and he was watching our tits very carefully.

He told us he made a small cake because he figured we girls did not need a lot of sweats. Annie said bullshit and ate three pieces, I ate two and he ate the other two. The cake was gone. She told him he would help us burn it off and if not we would both run an extra mile in the morning, if our pussies were not too sore.

He cleared the table and Annie and I stripped, washed and dried dishes while he watched us and put away the dishes. We all had a cup of his famous coffee and Annie told him it was time to give me my present.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window