••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Sunday, February 3, 2008 (item)

Annie's Tail - er - I mean Tale - Part 3

Posted at 8:45 PM
Tags -- , ,

I should have been scared. I am never scared. I try to get the most out of every situation. Fear will shut your brain down.

To Read the rest click
here->

Got a big meeting or sale that makes you nervous. Think about the best sex you ever had; pretend you are doing it again; go in showing some skin and flirt with the client. Fear - only fear I have is if I forget to reload my rubbers. Don't leave home without them.

I heard something on the TV the other day while Dad was watching a movie - Charlie Sheen said he never leaves home without it. My first thought was his dick but then I thought of the rubber pocket in my purses.

It's the next to last thing I check before leaving home. The last is how much is showing and should I do something about it and right before that I make sure I can feel the rings of at least 4 rubbers (that's what Dad calls them Dani - gosh) in my 'pocket'.

I buy them by the case, so I get a good deal. So this guy's fingers were in my hole. He was exploring and I was trying not to break his fingers by clamping down too hard.

He asked when I had lost my cherry. I told him I hadn't; it broke many years ago. He let it go - who would want to tell a guy "I used to pee my pants - to fix it they broke my cherry" right in the middle of a make out session. No thanks.

I was still rubbing his cock and he asked me to go faster and he was pumping my hand. I was too scared to ask how I was doing - as I've found out later in life (like I'm an old lady) most guys don't care how you do it - do anything - just hold their dick like you LOVE it - I treat it like a whore would.

How 'bout it guys - is that what you want?

My 'first' grabbed his pants and pulled out a rubber - never leave home without it - and put in on. I told him he would not need it as I was not going to have sex with him. He told me it was to 'catch' his cum otherwise it would be messy. Yeah, right. (As it turns out he was right).

He put his fingers back in be but instead of kissing and sucking my tits he kissed me. He kept telling me faster and he was fingering me faster and faster. Gosh it felt good.

He moved a little more on top of me and started rubbing his dick against my leg while I was stroking it. Then he got up on his hand and knees between my legs and told me to use both hands.

I reached down and got a good grip and he lowered himself so that his dick and my hands were rubbing my pelvic area.

I really liked that. Then he put his chest on mine and he used his arms to pull my arms around his neck. His cock was humping my pelvis. Then he lifted his butt and in less then two seconds time my 'first' time had started.

He went in very easy - I was waiting for the pain but all I felt was 'good things'. I tried to get my hands free to push him off. I tried to buck him off using my legs and stomach but thinking back, he probably liked that.

In between trying to get my hands free and getting my legs into a position I could cause pain I thought about how good his cock felt in my pussy. And about how my clit felt when he pushed on it.

I wanted to moan but this dickhead was not respecting my wishes. And that pissed me off. I told him if he didn't stop I was going to scream and wake up my family. He put his hand over my mouth.

I bit his hand and got a little scream out before he clamped his hand on my throat. He told me 30 seconds and I just relaxed everything and he slipped out.

He tried to get it back in but he had to use his hand. When he did I was getting ready to bite him or scream like hell when he pulled back and starting squirting his cum. The only problem, the rubber was still in me.

I looked to see it spurt - I looked because I wanted to see and because for all practical purposes he had stopped fucking me.

The first squirt landed on my face, neck, chest, and stomach. The second hit my chest and the rest sprinkled on my stomach and pubic area.

I instinctively licked my lips and tasted my first cum. I tasted it again. It was not bad. By now he was done throbbing and was growing soft.

He got up and immediately apologized. Said he just could not help it. I asked him if he knew what the word NO meant. He apologized again.

At the time I had no idea what he was talking about but about thirty minutes ago I experienced that 'need' of right now. It can be very hard to control - but I still respect the word NO; no matter what.

I was pissed but at the same time I was happy - most 13 year-old girls are not ready for these emotions. And to make it worse, I was still horny - I wanted to do him again but on my terms. But he didn't respect me so he never got it again. I would not even spread my legs to show my panties if he was around. And he never got to see my boobies again. Asshole piece of shit is his category.

He asked me to prom a few years later. I said yes then went with the King - I was the Queen - he called me some names and I guess one of Dani's step-bros taught him a lesson.

I gave him a kiss but he didn't do anything for me otherwise I might have really thanked him. The Queen thingy - there were only 6 girls in my class - we all took turns being queen of this and MsLovely of that - it was my turn - I didn't have to fuck anybody and there was no vote.

So 'my first' got dressed, I pulled my top on as it was long enough to hide the good parts and walked him to the door. I told him if he told anybody about this or if he ever tried anything with me again, I would cry rape and come laugh at him in jail.

I had no idea how to do this but I heard the older girl next door tell that to someone and thought it sounded good. After he called me some names I spread some rumors. I know it was petty but I do know he could not get a date anywhere around here. I have no idea where he is now otherwise I might tell him how small his dick was. Boy was I naïve.

I went to bed after washing myself off. I tasted the cum a couple of more times. I liked the taste but it was almost 3 years before I tasted the real thing. One guy had a early release when I was about 15 and I scooped some off my leg. It tasted different but the same, know what I mean?

I crawled into bed and didn't know if I should cry or laugh. I rubbed myself for a long time but I didn't get off. I could not stop thinking about what he had done.

When I woke up the next morning I almost told Mom. But I chickened out. I remember what happen to another friend who was almost raped. She could not go on any more dates and no boy-girl parties without one of her parents along - she became a loner and married the first guy that offered after she graduated. I didn't want that so I kept it all inside.

Until Dani confessed about her first experience with a spurting member I kept it buried. Once Dani and I traded stories I knew it was going to be alright.

So about two weeks after this I fell in love with another dick, Dani called asking me to spend the weekend in town with her, her mom and momtoo. Hell yes, we could sneak over to the mall and make some money and drive the boys wild. Gosh were we stupid - BUT lucky. We never had a problem.

When we got there we found out we were staying someplace else. The someplace else happened to be pops new place. That's the day that Dani started hating mom and by association pops. Luckily it didn't happen until AFTER we went swimming. Of course I had to hate pops too but I didn't - I was in love with a man I had only seen once.

Got to clean up from dinner - everybody has to work here. I promise it won't be much longer…

Annie's Tail - er - I mean Tale - Part 4

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window