••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Tuesday, February 5, 2008 (item)

Annie's Tail - er - I mean Tale - Part 8

Posted at 11:51 PM
Tags -- , ,

I am really sorry. I sent this last part to Lisa's computer to post but when she noticed the title said Part 7 she thought she has already posted it. So I spent all day yesterday and today thinking that my story had been posted.

I guess I'll know to check from now on. So hope you can enjoy it.

To Read the rest click
here->
And there was the one thing I had fantasized about, I had dreamed about, I had yearned for, I had wanted to grab, I had - I could go on forever. I kissed its head and licked it.

Pops started to back away but I grabbed it and he told me to stop - I had lost. I didn't want to but I let go.

Dani and Lisa yelled and I stood up never taking my eyes off his dick and told them about our long-term bet. They all cried foul - he should not have used his dick like that. Pops asked what he did wrong that was not natural. Her nipples had gotten harder - her eyes got wider - his dick got harder and wider. Where was the foul? I agreed and stared at his dick.

I asked him what he wanted. He said two smokes. Surprised I looked at his face and he repeated two smokes.

I still smoked but not very often and never around pops. He still craved them badly and every once in a while we would take a walk and I'd share a smoke with him. I knew how it felt. Nobody else had ever smoked. And it was our little secret.

Mom said not in this house and pops agreed and pointed to the garage. He held out his hand. I patted my tits, pussy and ass in that order and told him I must have forgotten them.

Mom said, "Annie has decided that she is mature enough to handle nudity. Momtoo and I agreem and invited her to join our nudist society. She is on probation for three months. She knows the rules and now, for the first time ever…." She dropped her robe; momtoo dropped her robe; Dani and Lisa stood up together and dropped theirs and pops, he started chuckling and said, "It's about fucking time."

And held his hand out. The first thing I did after joining the ranks of nudists was to put on a robe. My smokes were in the car. When I came back I handed him two then held the pack out and told him he could have the rest if I could touch his cock.

He laughed but moms intervened and told him no way. He headed for the garage and I took off the robe. And everyone started talking at once. Moms saw pops coming back and told Dani and me to block certain drawers and not to move. We were off limits to him if they were in the room.

Mom guessed right - Pops didn't have a light and Dani was blocking the fireplace match drawer and I was blocking the grill and candle lighters. As soon as he figured it out he yelled foul. Mom said tough and pops walked up to Dani and started to grab her.

Mom reminded him she was off limits whenever moms were in the room. Pops walked towards me and asked me to move. I told him he had not asked for a lighter, only the smokes. I was hiding my boobs by crossing my arms. I don't know why. When pops grabbed me he was very fast. He cupped my crotch and stuck his middle finger up me. Then he lifted me up on my toes.

I had to choice - I had to follow wherever he led. He moved me aside and grabbed a lighter then started walking backwards with me as his hostage. Mom said no fair she is off limits. He asked when anyone had told him. They had not so he did not let go.

When we got to the garage he told me he thought I had the wettest pussy he'd ever touched. I got wetter. He started moving him palm in small circles that my clit just loved. I was ready. He stopped. I'll never let that happen again.

He said he already has his prize and lit a smoke and handed it to me. He lit one for himself and I asked if he was going to finish what he started.

He looked over his shoulder and said I was off-limits. I told him only when moms were around. He asked if I remembered our agreement - the one that said we would not have sex.

I turned and went in. He followed about 10 minutes later and when I went to get my pack of smokes it was gone. I knew who had it but I didn't say anything to anyone.

Somebody told me to pull up a laptop and start writing. So I did and here it is. This has been fun and I'm sure I'll write more in the future especially if you guys like it.

See ya.
Annie (Anal)

The End of Annie's Tail - er - I mean Tale

2 Bitches:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering where the ending was and almost email Lisa yesterday. I liked the story - definitely got wet a few times.

Write some more sweetie.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for a good story. I really appreciated it.

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window