••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Wednesday, February 6, 2008 (item)

Something Is Missing

Posted at 4:45 AM
Tags --

I finally figured out what is missing. For the last month or so and especially Sunday and yesterday I kept getting the feeling something was wrong.
To Read the rest click
here->
With all the activity getting moms ready to go and Annie coming out I didn't give it much thought.

Just now when I walked by Annie's room I realize what I was missing. I don't have any young ladies teasing me anymore. If I want to see a young naked girl all I have to do it turn my head.

Before I had three well-developed young ladies wearing short skirts and tight low-cut tops or loose tops that were cutoff right under their boobs. They were always san undergarments. I'd see tits then a firm toned ass then a beaver shot about 20 times an hour. Now they don't tease me anymore. And I miss it. Damn I miss it.

Annie is really a modest girl when she is not aroused. Every time I come into the room she covers up her boobs and that pisses Lisa off.

I hope I can watch those two go at it. I think Annie may have met her match.

I mentioned to the girls yesterday when we got home that something was missing - Annie said something but I didn't hear it and she would not repeat it.

I'm sitting here watching Dani type in her update. She is also chatting with Ifriends in South America - she is chatting pressing enter at the end of each line but she is also typing her update and pressing Enter at the end of each line. It's going to be so fucked up when she tries to post it.

Another good laugh in the making.

At least I've got her trained in the proper method for brewing hot tea. Of course the first step was easy - get the Jack bottle and shot glass down. The second step is to blow into the shot glass to get the dust out of it. The third step is to open the jack and pour the right amount into the teacup. The fourth step is to add just a couple of drops of honey and last pour the tea from the pot to the top. Stir gently and enjoy.

She asked about the shot glass and I told her it was a habit from years past - I never use it - but her moms 'think' I do.

Lisa and I have a bet - how long will it take Dani to break down and ask who is cooking breakfast. We are both eating fruit every time we re-fill our coffee or tea and Lisa let me have a couple of bites of her cold pop-tarts.

I'll bet Dani does not even think of that. She gotten so use to having breakfast I know she'll be starving before long. Another laugh in the making.

Well, I've got about five stories just about ready to post from our last week at the cabin. You'll have lots to read in a couple of days.

I think I'll go sneak a smoke - Annie kept her mouth shut - about her pack of smokes gone missing. She knows who has them - and I'm going to smoke them. I really miss it.


2 Bitches:

Anonymous said...

That's funny pops - I wonder if she will ever see it - love, Annie

Anonymous said...

I doubt it - I posted your comment before she had a chance to see it.

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window