••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Wednesday, February 6, 2008 (item)

Dani's Daily Update

Posted at 5:15 AM
Tags --

[Ed pops: She didn't even proof read it before she posted it - well, I'll let the world see it as it is. See my post if you have not read it.]

We got moms off just fine yesterday. Things are
finally starting to settle down.I realized something last night.

To Read the rest
click here->
Pops said something
was missing but he didn't know what. Annie said
we're growing up - you're old but she said it softly
enough that he didn't hear and she would not repeat it.

Pops use to have four sex-starved madly-in-love-with-
Him teenagers that gave him a show everyday. With
Annie joining us in the nude we have all become adults
Which means he's getting older.

Something is wrong with my computer - it's not
Putting things where they belong. I must have
Touched a wrong key someplace. I don't want
To give pops a reason to laugh at me so early.

Maybe if I reboot - I got nothing else anyway. Things
Are or will be back to normal today. And Annie is
With us for the rest of the week and weekend. They
Are making her take her vacation or else lose it so
She's going to spend it with us. Could be fun.

Later


1 Bitches:

Annie said...

I hope you read what we others post. Otherwise you might miss out on some fun.

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window