••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Sunday, February 3, 2008 (item)

Lisa's Daily Update

Posted at 7:25 AM
Tags -- , ,

.Well I had a very interesting day yesterday. I have not gone shopping for years. I usually grabbed an outfit here and there. Didn't have much need for clothes since I wore scrubs at work and not much at home.

To Read the rest click
here->
They had the lane plowed and the sidewalks and driveways all cleaned off by 6AM so I decided to go shopping with the girls to get some new clothes. We started with breakfast and lots of talk. Then we hit every store in the mall. And I mean every store.

Dani and Annie just liked to shop. They could spend an hour in a dollar store and not buy a thing. In a clothing store, they would try on a dozen outfits and somehow keep everything straight in their mind. But they never bought a thing. I tried on several outfits myself during the morning.

Moms just followed along trying on this and that. But they never bought anything. I kept wondering what we were accomplishing. Then it was lunch time and we thought about catching a movie - everybody wants to see Juno but Annie said she had too much to do. (I just looked stupidly at her).

I had no idea what she was talking about. I was just about ready to tell them I'd meet them at the car at a certain time when momtoo suggested I better stick around. I might be surprised.

At 2PM Dani asked Annie if she was ready. Away we went. We had somehow worked our way back to the starting point. Dani and Annie entered one store and headed in different directions. Mom headed yet another way and momtoo told me to watch.

They each headed for the checkout counter with 2 or 3 things. I saw a top I had really liked and a pleated skirt just short enough. They laid everything down and made another trip. Momtoo guided me to the checkout and the girls split everything up into 5 piles - one for each of us and we checked out.

I asked Annie how she knew I liked those things and she said it was not my choice - Dani and her picked them out - they looked good on me. And they do.

We visited several stores - grab a top here to go with the skirt at a different place. It was amazing. I have no idea how many outfits each of the others got but I ended up with 10. I don't think I've ever had 10 outfits of this quality at the same time. And we just didn't buy cloth - shoes, belts, a purse. They didn't miss a thing.

Amazingly they knew where the best deals were. I loved a pair of jeans but Annie pointed out that the pair I got were $30 less AND the camel toe looked better. (Would you believe that I had to ask pops what a camel toe was - he told me Dani didn't know either the first day she was at the cabin).

In the end we had bunches of packages; momtoo was moving this into that and her and Annie made one trip to the car to store stuff.

I was totally amazed. They even bought a smaller size for me and Dani since we have to lose weight. These will be motivators or as momtoo pointed out really tight fitting.

Her and mom got stuff for their trip to Germany and bought pops a thong (as a joke - pops thinks undergarments were thought up by sick fucks) and Dani got bbs a perfect colored top to go with her eyes.

Momtoo told me that Dani gives many of her clothes to bbs because the girl does not like to spend money. Bbs idea of shopping is Dani's closet. They are almost exactly the same size except they argue over who has the biggest boobs.

When we got home it took us a good five minutes to unload and separate everything into the right piles. Annie loaded her car and had to run. She has a hot date with a girl and her husband from work. She told me and Dani she's hoping for a threesome. The girl is crazy.

Pops watched us carry everything in and asked how much he lost today. Moms gave him his thong and he stripped and pulled it on. His dick stuck out the top of it and he walked around like that for an hour. Hated when he sat down - it pinched him - he likes it hanging when he's sitting - we all teased him.

Then he wanted to see what kind of underwear we girls had bought. We each went to our rooms and stripped and walked back out naked - that's all we bought. He said at least he saved some money.

We were all so tried everybody was asleep by 7:30 pm. I was the last to go.

Pops is working on the new blog and getting ready to send out invites to everyone. Be watching for it. Dani just spent 2 hours going thru all the comments. One guy wanted to have cybersex and he just happened to be online. Dani was just sitting here typing nonsense and having a good chuckle when pops came in.

He read over her shoulder and asked why she wasn't joining in. She told him the guys dick was not big enough. Pops ran his finger through her slit and then pulled her up, bent her over and stuck his soft cock in her.

He told her to describe to the guy what she was getting. She started typing and he told me to read it to him. Dani was coming in 2 minutes and then pops' cock got hard. Dani could not type anymore and when pops started pumping her she let herself go.

Mom came in to see what was going on but when she saw it was Dani she left. Still can't get her head around Dani and pops. Five minutes time, sweat was rolling off her tits and I could see her juice running down her inner thighs. Pops came and when he buried himself he lifted her off the ground just like he did me.

Dani laid down on the floor and said the Drive-By-Fucks are better then sex. I knew what she meant - pops wondered and I explained that in 5 minutes time we came just as much as with regular sex; we got a pussy full of cum and we were not completely worn out. And if he wanted he could do us again immediately - we were totally wet.

He rubbed my slit and told me to let him know when I was ready by bending over. He sat in his chair and I draped myself over the back of it and started talking dirty in his ear. I reached down and played with him and was about to start sucking him when he stood up, bent me over and gave me my Drive-By-Fuck. If someone would have told me a month ago that some guy could fuck me for five minutes and satisfy me for the rest of the day, I would have refused to listen.

When he was done I could not have come anymore for anything. I joined Dani on the floor and curled up around her. She told me she was really happy she could fuck pops from start to finish. She also confided that she had been worried that her pussy would stretch out so far from fucking him she would not be able to feel a regular sized dick.

The other day proved she was worrying about nothing; as it turns out, they do shrink back to normal size. I put a finger in her and she had already tightened back up. She just smiled and told me to wait - she might be horny in a few minutes. I told her I was just checking and I licked my finger. I told her I missed the taste of pops. It had been a while.

She told me I could lick her, but I was too tired. We both took a nap.

And now I'm posting this about 2 hours after I first started it. Dani just brought us coffee and Anal just walked in - we are naked, we had to find everyone and warn that she was here. She is suppose to call but she told us she keeps hoping to find pops naked.

He heard her and moms came in the room. She told Anal that she was sure if she stripped down right now that pops would return the favor. Anal unbuttoned her top and jeans - kicked off her shoes, unzipped her jeans and told him to match her so far.

He unzipped his shorts and took his top off and told her she was WAY behind. Off came her top then her bra but she hid her tits. Pops told her she was cheating and that meant a spanking.

She pulled her jeans off and showed him the back of her thong with that perfect ass just asking to be spanked. He tapped it a couple of times and then he squeezed it but forgot to let go.

Momtoo walked in and said aloud what we were all wondering - she asked Anal if she was brave enough. Pops told her they each has once piece left except she still had socks but he'd over look that. She told him she always took her socks off last, right before she spread her legs.

Momtoo asked who had started this and laughed and laughed when mom raised her hand. Now momtoo does not hide anything - whatever comes to mind usually makes it out her mouth without any filtering or thinking taking place.

And today was a perfect example - she looked at pops and asked him if he was going to fuck her too. Dani and Annie in perfect harmony said, "I sure hope so." We all laughed and pops said it'd be hard to fuck her if his shorts and her thong were still in the way.

Pops told her to bend over and if she was brave enough to jump over the point of no return ever, he'd pull her thong down when she pulled his shorts down. Anal leaned over and looked at each one of us girls. It seemed like she was asking permission. And, well, I think Dani will tell you what happened next.

I gotta go wipe the excess.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window